Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
turn your love to ecstasy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 pm
      Zindel was used to the rush of a dance battle at this point.

With a wide, devilish grin and a sharp sweep of his leg, the redblood knocked the other troll to the ground with a swiftness unknown to him as a child. He was in his element at this point, and the excited yells and calls from the crowd only made him more pumped, more in the zone. Zindel's body slid to an abrupt stop as the music ended, breathing hard and feverishly, ending with a firm end pose. It was obvious who'd won, the other troll a lump of exhaustion on the floor, slamming their fist to the ground. He winked at them, feeling elated at the sight of their frustration and anger. Better luck next time, He thought, standing up and giving the crowd one last victory pose before winking and ducking to the back, loving the cheering, the gasoline fueling his high.

Zindel almost reached for a towel, hand touching the soft dryness, fist tightening in it uncomfortably. He carefully dabbed his face from the sweat, grabbing it firmly so it didn't.... react, in any way. He was sure the damn thing wasn't living, but it was mere precaution. No one could ever be too sure. After he was done patting his face dry, he seemed a lot less tense. He slid into his chair, lazily drying himself as he practically melted in his chair, taking a good few minutes of rest.

Yamashii
iiii hope this is ok!! sorry i took so long OTL

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 pm
It took a couple more beetles than he'd planned for to bribe the guards but Cerpin could afford it. They stepped aside briefly to let him through and he gave one of them a sly appreciate smile. Highblood privilege was not something he was especially proud of these days but it certainly was something he'd put to use if he needed to. Opening the door a crack, he glanced inside to see an exhausted body draped across a chair, eyes to the ceiling in some kind of cooldown ritual.

Too bad for him, things were about to heat up.

"Tired already?" Cerpin strolled over to lean over Zindel's seat and look down at him with a playfully raised eyebrow. His hands pressed down onto the seated boy's shoulders in a slow heavy massage to the muscles. Or perhaps he was grabbing on to him to ensure the redblood didn't escape, it was hard to say.

"It's been so long that I'm collecting interest on top of what you owe me." Would Zindel remember their negotiation? Cerpin wasn't sure. "But I'm a nice guy so I'll let you catch your breath first." Cerpin was not exactly the first image of a nice guy one might think of.

"You danced pretty well out there. I had no idea you did it professionally. I really should've known though from-" Fingers traced down Zindel's back and sides, "All these muscles. A dancer's body for sure." His words were full of praise and compliments but there was still something predatory in Cerpin's twinkling entertained eyes. Zindel was such an odd creature, definitely a fun troll to play with.

"Where did you learn to move like that?"

quite uneventful
I can't really talk on the subject of lateness O WO;;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 pm
      The voice of someone entering his room startled him, eyes snapping open as his entire body tensed. Oh-- What? "Cerpin?" He asked, shocked. Last he'd properly spoken to the purpleblood was the night they made that agreement in the first place. Zindel chuckled, sitting up a little and leaning into the massage the entrepreneur was giving him. "Hey, ya gotta cut me some slack, Shiny. I've been a little busy." Chiara was working him to the bone at this point. "Thanks, though. I know." He knew he should've been a little more humble, but dancing was his life. He may not have been the best out there, but one day, he would be. He showed no reaction to Cerpin's touch, eyes locked on Cerpin's as his lips upturned into a flirty smile. He loved compliments. He loved being told he was good. He was good. It'd taken sweeps for him to understand that. His head lifted slightly, sitting up and brushing some of his hair out of his face and rounding on the purpleblood. He chuckled, obviously willing to play along with Cerpin's eagerness and nearing his face temptingly. "A true professional doesn't need to explain their expertise." He murmured before getting comfortable-- He definitely wasn't leaving anytime soon. "What brings you around these parts, Goldie? Don't you have other things to do?"

Yamashii
im sorry this took months!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash