[PRP] Loud and Proud (Punkie x Calida)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poor Calidia, running into that juggalo again

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Today was the best day of the sweep, and this little orange juggalo made sure to spread the word. It was the first day of Juggalo week, a week that every troll in their right mind should be excited about. Punkie was getting ready for the loud shenanigans that were bound to happen within such a week. In fact, Punkie decided today was just the right day to really hit a home run for juggalos everywhere; she was going to go visit a cool person, someone she needed to check up on anyway. This lucky person was a greenblood, with which Punkie was sure she had planted the seed of juggalo-hood within. Time to tend the garden!

Punkie had several pies ready, steam wafting off of their tops and sitting in the windowsill. Now it was just time to wait for the grand guest of honor. Punkie looked up at the decorations one more time. Banner? Check. Pies? Defiantly. Pies for throwing tho? Double Check! The orangeblood wiggled her way behind an end table, a bucket of punkin guts ready to throw at her guest like confetti. It was tradition!

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 am
Micillia

Cali looked over the directions on her invitation. It was so sweet of punkie to invite her to the juggalo celebration. Though Calida had no intention of becoming a clown, it wasn't in her to just refuse such a nice gesture at all! Besides Punkie seemed like such a fascinating troll! she had to take this chance to get to know her customer better. Mami let out a trilling noise, asking Calida that they were almost there. Cali replied with a twitter of her own, acknowledging her lusus before leaning against the bird's soft feathers.

The flight from new hemisect city to get her hair touched up and grocery shopping wasn't too long, but she didn't want to be late. Mami alighted down back to solid ground and lowered herself so Calida could climb down safely. The small green blood turned and slid down. SInce she was flying that day her outfit consisted if gray overalls with her symbol in her brilliantly beautiful blood color, under that she wore a redish-orange t-shirt and a dusty green cardigan. Her hair was decorated with flowers of different colors and she'd crafted a flower crown of green and orange for her friend punkie that also rested safely on her head.

Making sure she had everything the greenblood wandered over to the hive on the hill. The first thing she noticed was the wonderful smell of pumpkin pie, it was simply divine and caused her mouth to water. She briefly looked back at the directions and knocked on the door. "Punkie! I'n here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie looked over to where the greenblood's voice sang from, and gasped as she came through the door. "You dun ******** made yourself all up and goddamn beautiful! You look like your going to a clotballed Dark Carnival with that capricious hairstyle!" Punkie could not get her eyes off that perfectly done hair. The flowers, the colors, the hairclips, like Calida had always had a great fashion sense, but it seemed like each time to juggalo saw her she had bumped it up a notch. "Calida you gotta mothergrubbing show me how you design that cesspool of androgenic bristle!" Punkie finally managed to pull her eyes away from the amazing beauty that was Calida's body growth, and the juggalo finally noticed the look on the greenblood's face. Punkie grinned a big toothy grin. "Im gonna glubbin guess that finjestering look on yer face means ya want a slice of the holiest of shiznasty mothergrubbing clown knowledge, the Punkin Pie!" The juggalo ushered her friend over to the quaint table that the pie was resting on, complete with adorable tea time plates, cups, and spoons. "Let me ******** get ya a pile o this bucketcum here!" The girl exclaimed as she started to serve the pie. "Now how u been u swarmpupa?"

saihen

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:58 am
Micillia

Calida giggled, sure the juggalo had a crude way of talking and for sure she was sometimes hard to understand, but Cali was sure that was a compliment she heard. "Thank you so much punkie," The greenblood did a curtsey. Once she raised herself out of that curtsey she excitedly bounced towards that table. She was so excited for that pie.

"Me? Oh I've been pretty well! Really busy, but it's nice to just sit back and enjoy friends sometimes," Calida tried so hard to keep her attention on Punkie, but she also wanted to look around the hive. This was the first time she'd been here after all. "I've really been looking over to come over, so I think I went a bit overboard in dressing up," she said with a bit of a giggle. "but how are you? Did you find anyone to join your... umm, religion? Please tell me what you've been up to,
I'm simply dying to know!
"  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces