Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A vibrant child with her cookie stand is about to receive a new, rather stern customer.

where: Civisect City

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:29 pm
They sky had whispers of potential rain sweeping through, but this would not dampen the greenblood and her incredibly vibrant booth! This booth hand glimmering silver strings wrapped around the legs and the banner was made using heavy amounts of green glitter of different shades. On the table was a display of different cakes. Mostly in chocolate and vanilla in decoration, but there were a couple that had some colorful flower decoration. The cupcakes, though, ranged from red to purple in color and were packaged in packs of 5 per color. There were boxes that contained cookies. Some having one type and other boxes having a variety of cookies.

That night, Calida wore a gray poncho, her green symbol shown very vibrantly against it. poking out from under the poncho, was dusty yellow skirt embellished with gray bees. Unseen but still there under the poncho, was a green blouse and covering her feet were closed toed low, cut shoes with two straps crossing over her feet. The straps each had little shamrock charms attached to them and her stockings were light gray, almost white, with birds imposed in black.

She busied herself in arranging her baked goods in a way that would show them off and catch attention. She tried arranging the chocolate and vanilla cakes into a checkerboard pattern by stacking them up on one another, but she became worried that the wall she made would obscure her and the other treats. But it did look very nice, she mused. Maybe she could just figure out a new place to sit? Hmm, she really needed to get a new table to go with the increase in baked goods she was bringing lately.

Calida let her arms fall to her side as she examined the table. Finally satisfied she walked around the spectacle of dark and light cakes, while the more colorful cakes remained unstacked, she left the remainder in a box guarded by her lusus. She didn't need to stack it all, right? With that she smiled. Ready for business!

stringency
that got longer than intended, but here you go!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Zeylla didn't spoil herself often. But the last few weeks had been nothing but being stuck in her hive dealing with her lusus, who was on a spree of paranoia, so today she was taking some beetles and getting herself something special. She had overheard there was a greenblood who baked and sold her goods around here, and Zeylla was curious to check it out. A good baked good might be the perfect treat.

Now she just had to find the shop. She hadn't bothered to ask the trolls she had eavesdropped on where this shop was. She just knew it was close by. But it had been nearly 15 minutes already and Zeylla was not patient. She had a sour look on her face when the little but VERY vibrant and glittery booth came into sight.

'You can't miss that much green,' she thought lightly to herself as the sour puckered look faded from her face and back to its usual indifference(maybe with just a hint of surprise), and she slowly slide up beside the glittering, almost glowing booth and viewed the wears. Everything looked delicious, but the cakes in their beautifully stacked boxes caught her eye the most. They basically cried for her to take one home. Chocolate, vanilla, flowers. So many choices and all of them just begging to be at her home.

Her eyes then drifted from the cakes to the little greenblood who-from the gaudy decorations to the prideful gleam in her eye- most likely owned this little get up. She was young, Zeylla noted, but that never stopped a troll. And obviously she was doing well, what with so many cakes and cookies and what not for sale she surely had to be making some money. Her eyes drifted down to the metal of the young trolls arms and she felt the smallest of tugs at the threads of her blood biscuit. 'Ah, she would have to be working hard to pay for those,' she thought before letting her eyes come back up to meet the greenbloods.

"I would like to maybe purchase one of your cakes," of course, Zeylla had never been good at small talk, and preferred to get right to the point, though other trolls might find it rude. Perhaps she should have said hello, but the young troll was selling cakes and Zeylla was here to buy one, "but I am not sure which one," she wanted a cake, but she wasn't sure which one to get.

saihen
boop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 am
stringency

Calida flashed her customer a friendly smile and clasped her hands together, her prosthetics making a clicking sound as she did so. "No problem! Well let me see.... " she looked over the troll, noting the hemoanon possibly a troll who was not comfortable with their status being known. But this troll also had a sense of style and sophistication didn't seem very lowblood to her. Her eyes drifted to Zeylla's horns briefly, taking in their appearance.

"Well the ones with flowers are 16 beetles, for plain cake is about 14, is there anything in particular that you're craving? I'm pretty fond of the chocolate myself, but vanilla isn't too bad either," She gestured to each cake in question. This troll didn't strike Calida as a social one really, so it is very possible that it would be a smaller cake.

Cali pulled two cakes from the top of the checkerboard wall she'd created, one was chocolate and one vanilla, both were simply decorated with sugar pearls on the top and some simple sugar flowers. The chocolate had a white flower and the vanilla donning a chocolate flower. "I recommend one of these two if it's just for you, they're smaller and about 10 beetles,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:41 pm

The greenblood was very good at what she did obviously, and showed perfect salemanship(good smile, eager to help, polite) as she responded to Zeylla's delicious decision-making dilemma.

Zeylla noted mentally that this may be a shop to revisit if the rest of the transaction moved as smoothly as this. Also, it was nice to be treated well by a troll; often times had Zeylla found herself at odds with shop owners because of her hemoanonymous attire. It wouldn't have been the first(or last) time she would have been denied service(and spent several minutes arguing about it) because of her stance. But the greenbloods eyes barely stopped on her symbol before drifting onwards to cakes and decisions.

The cakes were all dazzling, but too large for just her-though for their price, it wasn't a bad deal. She took a moment to eye the 16 beetle cake with it's delicate flowers(each petal looked so real!) before shaking her head. Definitely too large, and the greenblood was making inquiries, "I prefer chocolate, honestly," and then she began, "but the siz--," only to stop as the other troll slipped down two cakes from her decorative wall and laid them out. The cakes were the perfect size, with astounding decorations(she was curious now, how these things were made) and there was even one in chocolate. Zeylla was a pleased customer.

This was a troll who knew how to read a person, was able to observe and use that information where it was needed. She could appreciate a troll with that skill, and would happily spend her beetles here. A small smile curled on her lips to show her pleasure, though it was a small smile, almost nothing more than a minor twitch at the corners of her mouth.

"You are very good at what you do," she commented, because while rare and few between, Zeylla did believe compliments were given where deserved, before adding, "the chocolate one, please," and tapping the box with just maybe a little excitement.

saihen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:58 pm
stringency

"Oh," Cali was surprised by the compliment and maybe just a little bit flustered. Though, though the flush on her face couldn't already get much more so it might have been a little difficult to tell she was blushing. she didn't actually get those often, usually they came from trolls lower than her on the spectrum. She smiled broadly. "I try my best! There's nothing worse than bad service!" Full of pride the young greenblood pulled out a decorative bag from under the table then put the cake inside, but she didn't quite hand it over just yet. "Okay, if that's all then 10 beetles please," Calida chirped and held out her hand to accept the payment.

"By the way...." Calida paused to look over her customer one more time to . "You are absolutely beautiful!" She gushed excitedly. "I love your outfit, it's very sleek, did you put it together yourself or did someone do it for you?" There was nothing she loved more than a good outfit. The young greenblood calculated how she might be able to create something in the image of this very beautiful troll in front of her. Something sleek and sophisticated, something with, maybe, sugar pearls? She'd definitely have to experiment.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:28 pm
She had to agree, nothing was worse than bad service. It was one of the things Zeylla disliked about troll society, too many annoying trolls, too much bad service. She wasn't used to life being any more difficult than finding dinner for the night from a snare and feeding her lusus. Now she had all these nuances, these ways things worked that just rubbed her wrong. So meeting a decent troll was a pleasure. She nodded her head in agreement and said, "Right, just let me grab them..." as she unbuttoned the top button on her jacket and reached inside.

She was digging for the beetles from said pocket when the flush-faced green blood chirped, "You are absolutely beautiful!" Zeylla wasn't quiet sure what to say back, and when she commented on her clothing, Zeylla couldn't help but think back to a younger time. When she hadn't figured out the art of sewing yet and had worn some terrible outfits. Terrible, terrible outfits. If you could even call them that. She grimaced ever so slightly and finally pulled out the beetles.

"Thank you? And I did it myself," she handed the beetles over, and didn't bother to mention how it had taken at least a dozen attempts before she had gotten the skill down to make an outfit acceptable to wear for a functional daily life. She was slightly flustered by this sudden barrage of compliments, and wasn't used to be the troll under scrutiny. It was all just very odd to Zeylla. She did not have the social experiences to handle such compliments as politely as she should.

And now the young troll was just eyeing her, and that made Zeylla feel slightly more uncomfortable, so she cleared her throat and asked, "You're clearly...thinking, so tell me what you are...thinking about?" she was polite enough not to add in that she noticed Calida staring.

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:12 pm
stringency

Calida took the beetles and in turn handed Zeylla the cake. "Thank you for your business~" she chirped happily before launching into more gushing "No, that's soooo neat! I just started getting into making my own clothes, I made this poncho," She exclaimed proudly at one of her first successful products from fabric. "But, wow, you must have a lot of experience...." Calida thought briefly that maybe she should ask about this troll perhaps coming by to teach her some tricks about sewing, but waved it off for the time being.

Calida thought it was sort of funny that the other troll seemed a bit on the awkward side, maybe not a very social person? Well, being awkward and unable to talk and work with others sure wasn't going to do anyone any favors. Was there anything she could do to help this poor soul out of social ineptitude? Calida had gotten so lost in her own thoughts and ideas that she was surprised when Zeylla asked what was on her mind. The fact that Zey had stayed at all was a sign that she needed to invite this troll to her hive for tea.

"Oh! I was... just thinking that i'd like to make a cake in your likeness, Umm, not like a troll cake but something that resembles your style, with maybe blown sugar balls to imitate the bumps on your horns... I was also thinking maybe you and me could, maybe, do some sewing together sometime! I am not very good at it right now, but if you could teach me maybe it would help a lot," Calida's words spewed out before she had a moment to stop herself and afford any tact at all. She finally took the time to put the beetles into a box off to the side of her. "I'm Calida, by the way, Calida Opalus, who are you?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:28 pm
Zeylla raised a brow as Calida described the cake she wished to make, 'How...interesting, I would like to see it when it is done," It was surprising to the greyblood to have a troll inspired by her. She knew she was a pretty amazing troll(there was that ego), but she had never expected another troll to be aware enough to notice that. And when she asked to be taught sewing, Zeylla saw an opportunity.

"I would be willing to teach you sewing, if" she paused, to give the moment some dramatic effect, and also because she had to take a moment to adjust the cake she had received in her arms to a better position, "you teach me how to bake a cake," then she could make cake whenever she wanted- though she might still visit this little greenblood(Calida) again, since she would not have the skill (even if she learned to bake) to make cakes quiet as fancy as these.

"I'm Zeylla, Zeylla Crypsi," she finished awkwardly she was never very comfortable with giving her name out, but had gotten used to this necessary politeness.

saihen
cali wants to make friends and zey sees an opportunity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:49 pm
stringency

"Deal!" Calida replied almost instantly. Sure, Zeylla baking a cake might mean one less customer, but maybe plus one friend? She flashed Zeylla a toothy smile, showing off her particularly pointed teeth. "I'd love to teach you how to bake a cake and show you the one that I make," She couldn't help it, she loved showing off her skills. She didn't spend all the time she had baking just for her skills to go unnoticed.

Calida quickly ducked under the table and pulled out a small box with cards in it. She pulled one out. It was obviously hand written with sparkling green ink, hemotyped to the young green it would seem. The title of the card read 'Phoenix baked goods,' Calis name under it next to text that says "founder" followed by her contact information, at the bottom corner was a phoenix with a circle around it. She held out a hand again this time for Zeylla to take the card "Here, so that you can keep in touch, It might be easier for you to come to me, but I can make room in my schedule if you need me to visit you instead, my hive isn't exactly the biggest,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 pm
A small, almost invisible smile curled the corners of Zeylla's lips, and she shifted the cake box to her other arm and took the card, slipping it into the pocket inside her jacket- though she noted the address and design of the card before she put it away. She was pleased they had made an agreement, and found the trade of information to be fair. Both were decently difficult skills- though Zeylla was sure she would do just fine with baking.

"Thank you for the card," she said with a nod of her head, her minuscule smile growing a size as she added, thinking of her own dark and unflattering nutrition block(and her irritable lusus), "Trust me, I'm sure it is far better than my own," if she was a troll prone to laughter, she would have laughed lightly here, but as it was she didn't really laugh, so she just flashed a hint of tooth in her smile, revealing needle point teeth, "But thank you again, for your business and your agreement to our deal," she offered her free hand, if a little awkwardly, in a shaking of the hands, which was a habit she had observed other trolls doing to seal deals. Though her mind was already drifting to the cake in her arm, and how excited she was to get back home and eat at least 2 slices. At least 2.

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff