Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: New hemisect city.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 am
The night was beautiful in new hemisect. The night was super clear, the air had a slight chill to it that felt super nice on Cali's abnormally warm skin. This was the first time she'd ever DARED to set up a stand there. Normally she only came to hemisect to visit her stylist and that was not a very common trip in and of itself. BUT, there she was with her brightly decorated booth. Well, the booth itself was a drab gray table with two poles decorated with tons of small flowers, the table had a hand drawn and painted banner that advertised her delicious and "civisect famous," cookies, her lusus alert in the background and very interested in what was going on around them.

"Good evening," she called out, in an attempt to get attention, " How would any of you like to taste some fresh, home made cookies? They're nice and warm!"

nepsah

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Apibom had just finished attending some... sort of dance... exercise class. It was a trial class, they'd wanted to pick up a new thing To Do and spotted the ad for the class in the paper. Sadly it was not interesting or engaging enough for Api to want to pick it up. No, it was certainly not because they were horrifically uncoordinated in comparison to most of the other students. That definitely was not the reason. All that exercise had left them quite hungry, as exercise tended to do.

As they made their way down the street toward their hive, they were stopped by the sound of a greeting. They blinked, looking up from the ground (they hadn't even realized they'd zoned out, goodness) to see who had been speaking. Oh! A... green? yellow? Yes, greenblood. Their eyes slid to the cookies she was referencing. Their stomach growled as if to remind them that they were about to head back to their hive to make dinner... Surely... a little snack wouldn't upset dinner too much?

"You made them yourself? They look delicious!" Api asked as he approached the booth. A barely noticeable buzzing sound began to emit from their back, but they paid it no mind. Their lusii could wait patiently while they conversed with this potentially very nice greenblood. "How much are they?" They tilted their head slightly to one side as they looked over the table, a pleasant smile ever present on their face.

saihen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 pm
nepsah

To Calida's joy, a yellowblood had answered her call for customers, not only that but they had given her a complement! She really couldn't help but feel a little buttery at that. "Oh, thank you! Yep, they're all made by me, the cookies are about five beetles for a package of six and eight beetles for a dozen," she said as she looked over the yellowblood, noting their outfit and the buzzing. "I also have some cupcakes if you want to look at those too," though a lot of them had been ruined in the flight over, so she didn't have many to give out this time. Lesson learned.

"I love your outfit by the way, it's so cute!" Calida laced her fingers together. "Where did you get it?" She was also entranced by those perfectly upright horns, they had a sence of sleekness to them. Mami meanwhile was very interested in that buzzing noise that was coming from their new customer.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:58 pm

"Eight for a dozen? That's quite a steal!" Apibom clapped their hands together in what some might consider an over-the-top display of delight. But really, enthusiasm was good, wasn't it? "Oh I love cupcakes, could I see them?" They grinned, nodding in response. The buzzing died down a little for a few moments, then picked up again as a few small bees took flight from Api's back. They hovered in the air around their head for a few moments before deciding to settle back down again on their shoulders and hair. Nosy little drones they were, Api paid them no mind. This was sort of normal for them.

"Oh, thank you! I uh, I actually got it from the Bargain Barn- its not too far from here." The compliment earned a few bashful giggles from the yellowblood. It wasn't every night that they got complimented on their style! "Your dress is very lovely, the colors go so well together!" Of course, the compliment should be returned in favor! It really was a rather stylish dress.

saihen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm
nepsah

The enthusiasm was more than welcome by the young greenblood and she even giggled. But then she shook her head, "Umm, okay they're mostly smashed," She put her hands on her hips for a moment before she reached under the table and pulled up a box of badly damaged cupcakes. She set the box down and opened it. As she said, many of them had their decorations smashed or otherwise wrecked, the cupcakes themselves were intact and there was two noticeable flavors. Vanilla and chocolate. "I'll give you this box of a dozen for 5 beetles!"

Mami shuffled her position and stretched her neck forward so that she could get a good look at those bugs. She decided that they were too small to try eating and receded back into her ball of feathers. "No way! Ohhh, Well you should definitely show me! Oh, but maybe after work," she said excitedly. The idea of going shopping right after work was an appealing one, she did have a few beetles to spare after her last successful sale. "Oh, thank you! I love it too, it's my favorite one," she played with the fabric some, a wide smile on her face. Eventually she held out a hand, "My name is Calida Opalus, nice to meet you!"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:34 am

Oh boy. Hopefully they weren't too smashed... but 'mostly smashed' wasn't exactly a good sign. Api waited as she pulled out the cupcakes, then leaned over to look at them. "Ooh that isn't too bad, they still look like cupcakes." They giggled again, waving a hand a little. "Shame about the decorations, they look like they were really cute." Api shrugged, then began to feel around their pants for their wallet. They were going to get something, they just weren't sure what the most beneficial purchase would be.

Probably the cupcakes... "Oh I'd love to! What time are you done with work?" Aha! Wallet produced, Api set about tracking down those beetles... 5 for the cupcakes, right? As they sorted that out, the bees on their horns seemed to eye Mim warily. Birds.... After a moment Api held out their hand with 5 beetles on it for Calida to take. "Here you go! For the cupcakes. I'm Apibom Honeii, its nice to meet you too Calida. You can just call me Api if you want!"

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 pm
nepsah
you ready to get down to business shorty?

Calida didn't like selling the cupcakes in such an unpresentable state, but she needed to at least make some money from them, right? "They were, I worked so hard on them, but they got so messed up on the way over here, I don't usually set up so far away from civisect," she explained with a hint of sadness in her voice. "But I wanted to try, but that's okay, I'll just have to find a better way to transport them, lesson learned!" she chirped cheerfully and then giggled. "I'll make sure to make them extra special next time, so you should come visit again!"

Calida smiled in excitement, showing off her rows of pointed teeth, "Actually, I have a great idea, how about I pack up and I can sell cookies while we shop! I have some baskets for handing out samples usually, but I think I can manage work and fun at the same time if...." she paused and gave Apibom a very roguish smile. "If you help me out, Api! " she clapped her hands together excitedly, completely forgetting to take the beetles. "if you do, you can also have your pick of products free and 50% of the funds made! What do you say?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:00 pm

"Oooh... I've had that happen with me before with some beeswax candles I made... Leave them out during the day and they'll just melt right into a puddle! Lesson learned there, too." Api sighed empathetically as he shook his head a little. "Oh I definitely will! I'd love to see them in their best presentation." Just like that, their expression went from a mildly solemn look to bright and cheerful.

They tilted their head slightly as Calida explained her idea, then quirked one round eyebrow at her offer. "Oh I like the way you think! I'd be happy to assist you, Calida. What all do you have left and what sweet deals are you offering to your lucky customers~?" Well, since she hadn't taken the beetles... they slipped them back into their wallet and then pocketed it again before clasping their hands together excitedly. "I'm sure with the two of us we'll sell all your remaining products in no time!"

saihen
to defeat the sales? you bet! : p

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces