[PRP] The Looking Glass (Preacher & Jamie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am
The idea that he might win a war of words was fading fast from Jamie's mind. The flippant response made him realize he probably cared too much, at least when compared to Preacher, and he'd only end up making himself upset in the end.

Well, he'd try not to be too bothered, but this was Jamie and he was still learning how not to take things personally.

"I-I dunno," he replied with a shrug, "I didn't think about it right away." I was thinking like a rabbit, was what he thought, but he was too embarrassed to say it.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:55 pm
"Well, what would ya have done if I'd been a real mink out to rip your throat out?" Prey animals, she thought disdainfully.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm
It was hard not to feel like he was being talked in a circle. Either way, Jamie didn't have a real answer to her question, so instead he shrugged again and tried not to look to bothered.

"I dunno, but I guess it doesn't really matter now, huh?" Cue awkward standing around and wondering if he should just hightail it out of there. As much as Jamie might want to reach out to a fellow were, he was also the worst when it came to conflict like this. Fighting off weird monsters he was learning how to do, dealing with an unfriendly human, he was still just as poor at as he was with his childhood bullies.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:35 pm
Preacher continued to look at him for long moments. Finally, she spoke: "No, I guess it don't matter. With that, then, peace out, homeslice." Feeling distinctly unsettled, she turned and began to crash through the underbrush as a human.

After a moment, she turned. "If ya see me 'round, don't touch me, kay?" Then she was back to her relentless assault on the poor foliage.

saedusk
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:18 am
"O... kay," Jamie's response sounded automatic, like he responded without really getting the full gist of her request. "Um... b-bye."

It dawned on him as he watched her leave, standing alone in the dreary, empty Otherworld. To bring it up so blatantly and without provocation, Jamie could only assume she'd experienced pack touch before. The feeling had always been wonderful to him, reassuring and warm, making everyone else like a second family. Why would anyone choose to avoid that?

He didn't know and he couldn't know. If they ever met again, he probably wouldn't be touching her to find out.

The Semblance of Unity
fin!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas