[PRP] doppelganger (Oliver & Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am
"I know them, yes," Shun nodded slowly, "It was a different cycle, yes. Some people were ages where they could not have been in that year. "

The detective thought things over for a bit, then continued to speak, "Liam and Renard are at the root of all of this. They were attempting to do something with magic that they should not have. The cause was noble, as they were trying to save their friends. But something about what they were doing must have gone wrong. The cage was created by others in reaction to it, as an attempt to fix it."

He tapped his fingers against his arm.

"There have been many cycles since it started. Some of us tried to bring down the cage to stop it, but things did not go as planned. The cage is still in place, though it is different from what it had once been."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:36 am
    "They seemed like nice people. Uh, Liam and Renard I mean—back in that time, anyway." The saving their friends part sounded noble enough, "And that makes sense. When we were at the bar... they were holding a wake. I felt like an intruder there."

He sighed; it was neither here nor there. "I guess I don't know enough about it either way to have an opinion, though." Oliver shrugged. "Either way, I guess all we can really do is try to fix this... thing we've been left with.

He moved to stand up a moment after saying that, popping his knuckles against his palm methodically. It was a nervous habit. "Well, I would hate to keep you for any longer, seeing as you were trying to leave." He offered a thankful smile, "But I do appreciate this. Maybe we can talk more in depth at another time." When Shun wasn't blatantly injured and it wasn't creeping into the later hours of the day.

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm
"That is the plan," he stated quietly. They had quite a task before them, fixing this whole mess.

Shun rose up to his feet to start for the door once more.

"Of course. Feel free to contact me if anything comes up. But... try to stay out of trouble."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 pm
    Oliver nodded, "I'll keep that in mind, thank you Detective."

He was sure to hold the door open for him on the way out.

Blade Kuroda
ty for the rp! aaaaaa

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items