[PRP] Technicolor (Jamie & Shiloh) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 pm
    Further down the beach was many crabs. More crabs than the world could easily handle. Shiloh became less and less unnerved by this and more angry, like this was some sort of sick weird dream challenge. "I think they're mocking me." He told Jamie carefully, lowly, as if they could hear him and his not-plotting. These crabs, much like the other one, were completely stationary in their sea of red.

A starfish floated out of the ocean in a bubble, and though the bubble popped it continued to sail skyward regardless. Be free little guy.

"Do you think we could like," Shiloh was still staring at the crabs, lips pursed, "Go into the ocean?"

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:52 am
If either of them needed a reminder that this was a dream, the starfish sure did it. There was a look of vague awe on Jamie's face as he watched it go. They could do anything here. They made the ocean. They made the sand and the palm trees. Despite the crab threat, Jamie looked up and finally made the sun, too, with a blink of his eye. It was bright, but when he imagined wearing sunglasses, he could see just fine even though they never appeared.

"I think we probably could," he said absentmindedly, trying to steer Shiloh's thoughts away from the army of barely moving crabs. As he turned to look up at those steely blue-grey eyes, the color of stormy seas, he seemed to truly process the question. His own eyes lit up like the sun he'd just made.

"I-I've always wanted to be a mermaid!" he exclaimed, hands at Shiloh's chest, then immediately looked horribly sheepish for it. "That's kinda silly, huh...?"

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:42 am
    "A mermaid?" He looked down at Jamie when he touched him, though his expression was blessedly nonchalant. He usually reacted to Jamie's bashfulness like this—like what he had asked was just... normal, whatever. "I think you'd be a really pretty one," And then he snorted, "And also the first bunny mermaid in existence, I think. But you'd pull it off." He gave him a reassuring pat on the back like he always dead, and then a hug, and then another vague pat on the head. Shiloh was very good at this.

The crabs had morphed into a lush field of flowers.

"You wanna go together?" He held a hand out, except—

—an enormous wave swelled up behind him, stories in height, crash down immanent.

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:02 am
Making Jamie feel normal was about the best reaction anyone could give him. It lightened the load on his heart, calmed him, and though he knew Shiloh would never judge him for his silly thoughts, it helped to have that subtle reminder. Sometimes minds made it hard to sort things out otherwise. Thanks to Shiloh, he was smiling again, ready to have a good time.

"Okay, yeah! Let's go," he exclaimed gleefully, grabbing hold of Shiloh's hand. Childhood bullies be damned, Jamie was going to be a mermaid. He was going to be the prettiest mermaid—the prettiest bunmaid—around.

He took a step towards the ocean. He squeezed Shiloh's hand. He looked up right as the wave hit them in the face.

Where it came from, Jamie didn't know. Their peaceful ocean had grown a bit too playful, it seemed. The force of the wave made it impossible for Jamie to keep hold of Shiloh's hand as he was dragged below the surf.

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out