cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:47 pm
"Mina?" Eve repeated, puzzled. "Your grandmother?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:39 pm
Jeremiah half-laughed before he sighed and squeezed Algie's hand back. "Not exactly, no. Though I suppose it's some sort of grand coincidence ..." Or perhaps it was not. His fingers tapped the side of the wine, what was left of this bottle, and it was chilled all over again as he poured it.

"You stated it already," he said slowly after a drink, "that the triplets are still fundamentally human. So Pax is likely not Pax, Pride is probably not Pride, and we know for a fact that the Sorrowful One- that Noeh is not her name. It was Minerva Mercer, though she went by Mina."

Then he was taking another drink because Algie had met Mina. Also let it kind of settle there for a moment about the irony of a Mercer being in charge of the Noble Court.

iloveyouDIE

cibarium

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:40 pm
Alg shifted a bit and his hand moved into his jacket. He produced a book, simply bound, "Before the ball ever happened, I met her. Or some version of her."

He glanced up at their friends and then down, flipping the cover open, "She gave me a grimoire. My grimoire. From another self." It wasn't something he'd told many people about.

He smiled small, "She was there.. brown hair, glasses, oxfords." As if that explained somehow what she could mean..

The smile faded, "And talking. Seeing Noeh at the ball... it was a bit of a shock. The Sorrowful One." With no tongue.

azuredreams

cibarium

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:51 pm
"Mercer?" Leila repeated, quietly. "You two... holy s**t."

She really didn't need to say much more to communicate how deeply she and Eve understood that this was Kind of a Big Deal.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 pm
"Don't forget she was clutching that pair of gold rings on a necklace ..." Though they have never confirmed that they were theirs but-

"Sometimes I think she has my eyes," Jeremiah chuckled, looking at Algie, "but I don't know if it's even possible." Except that Renard and Liam had a child, so was it possible they did as well? Who knew.

"... so," he said after another drink of his wine glass, "you are not alone in the complicated situations with children even if we've not figured out yet quite how she's ours."

iloveyouDIE
think you could do a FTB post? ur better than i am <3

cibarium
'cause ftb on these folks drinking seems legit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 am
"I didn't forget.." He smiled a bit and looked at his lap. Alg really did try not to think too much into things until he knew them to be certain facts. Presumption led to disappointment and feeling like an absolute idiot.

He did sigh, "No you aren't alone in complicated children situations." Alg felt nervous then, fingers twitching as he leaned forward from Jeremiah to give himself more wine.

"Another glass of wine." He offered the bottle up for a top off if any of them wanted, "And I'll show you a picture of my daughter."

That would round a night of revelations just fine.

Maybe they shouldn't have drank so much.

His hand found Jeremiah's and he reassured again, "We'll work it out. I'm sure of it."

azuredreams
gonna ftb on this and jer can frown about it - but i did want this to slip out u_u

cibarium
i dont have a lot of details on her to drag the rp out - but they can see her school pic and find out alg has a biological daughter in england that he made the decision (with her mother) to not be in the life of - beta alg did christmas cards with her when she was old enough to reach out to him. ALL THE CHILD DRAMA

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash