Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Bell's Beautiful B'alam (Singles and Plots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 pm
dbz2010
belloblossom
Wind Tribe

User Image

with my wind girl:

User Image

Sorry to say, but Kazalm just found his life partner! Thank you for offering though! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 pm
belloblossom
dbz2010
belloblossom
Wind Tribe

User Image

with my wind girl:

User Image

Sorry to say, but Kazalm just found his life partner! Thank you for offering though! 3nodding

sorry for the late response

i haven't really got her personality set in stone quite yet. what i have in mind is that she is a little shy around others (especially males) but once she starts to open up to a potential mate she is loyal to that one male and only that one male  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
belloblossom
Kyrieko
User Image x User Image

Hi Bello!

I've been staring at your handsome light boy there and wanted to offer Hachi up.:3

She's very sweet, lacks confidence in herself, and strives to be just as good as her older siblings and do everything better than them. Even though she knows, deep down, she won't be as good. She has yet to really find where she fits in and what she's good at. But she's very much a lady, a little soft spoken, and quite gentle.

Oooh, she's beautiful! heart
I'm very interested in this offer, though a lot of what I choose for Jin will be based on plots and/or RP. Would Hachi be willing to leave the Water Tribe to come live in the Light Tribe? The Light Tribe is Jin's world and healing in the Prism District is his, well, everything. I'm curious to how they might meet, coming from two different backgrounds, even though they have similar personalities.

Thank you! <3

Hachi would definitely be willing to leave the Water Tribe and live in the Light Tribe, yes! She's not quite found where she fits in there and could feel like perhaps it's because she's not meant to remain there. As for how she gets there, I have a couple b'alam of mine that I could use to get her there! Maybe she hurts her paw or something along the way and needs a healer? x3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 pm
Kyrieko
belloblossom
Kyrieko
User Image x User Image

Hi Bello!

I've been staring at your handsome light boy there and wanted to offer Hachi up.:3

She's very sweet, lacks confidence in herself, and strives to be just as good as her older siblings and do everything better than them. Even though she knows, deep down, she won't be as good. She has yet to really find where she fits in and what she's good at. But she's very much a lady, a little soft spoken, and quite gentle.

Oooh, she's beautiful! heart
I'm very interested in this offer, though a lot of what I choose for Jin will be based on plots and/or RP. Would Hachi be willing to leave the Water Tribe to come live in the Light Tribe? The Light Tribe is Jin's world and healing in the Prism District is his, well, everything. I'm curious to how they might meet, coming from two different backgrounds, even though they have similar personalities.

Thank you! <3

Hachi would definitely be willing to leave the Water Tribe and live in the Light Tribe, yes! She's not quite found where she fits in there and could feel like perhaps it's because she's not meant to remain there. As for how she gets there, I have a couple b'alam of mine that I could use to get her there! Maybe she hurts her paw or something along the way and needs a healer? x3

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this, but yes! This sounds awesome! 3nodding I've also got a Water Triber who's always on the move (Oracle) if you wanted them to meet up and maybe Oracle could also help Hachi feel more at ease with leaving to find herself or something. Lemme know if that sounds fun.

In the meantime, did you want to start up an RP (assuming you RP, I realize some folks don't here) between Hachi and Jin?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers