Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
❔❓Ask the Guild: Post your queries here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:40 pm

User Image

Many of you may remember that we used to host a weekly Ask The Guild after the shutdown of ATA and before the rebirth of ATS. Our guild activity has been down in all areas but those in which users can hope to profit or win something. With that in mind I'd like to see your ideas and hear your questions about the guild as a whole and how we can get our activity up!

This thread is here for you guys to post any question you want about our guild. The staff will answer them for you!

Unlike ATS, no question will be ignored. If it is a repeat question we'll link back to our previous response. Of course please read the rules and "Frequently Asked Questions" on the next page before posting a question.

Thanks guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image Please make sure to stick to the Gaia TOS at all times and follow the guild rules.
User Image Be polite please. We don't want to be cussed out or insulted. Anyone being a jerkbucket will find themselves booted from the guild.
User Image Look at the F.A.Q before posting a question. I'll update it periodically.

User Image

Why is there so little staff in the guild?
Our guild has over 1600 members but only a few staff members. This is because our guild, despite its size, is very inactive. We rarely have member posting and only see heavy activity during events and "fun" times. For the most part this means the guild runs smoothly without much staff interference. We're also very selective with our staff choices now. One of our previous staff members scammed the guild and stole quite a bit of gold and prizes from me and many other guilds, charities, and events. Lastly it's because there doesn't seem to be much interest in becoming staff. When we see the need for staff members I always make an announcement and open up an application thread. We very rarely see more than one applicant per thread opening. Sometime in the near future I will be re-opening the application thread in the hopes of finding a new recruiter for the guild so keep an eye out!

Who is the current guild staff?
Our current staff list can be found Here in the member handbook. It's a good idea to review that handbook again as it has recently been updated and is accurate once more!

Who are you and why are you captain now?
It's still me, Fate. This is my main account now.

What happened to (insert staff member here)?
Various staff members have left Gaia for many reasons. A few of them may be semi active but they chose to leave the guild for one reason or another. We miss them too! Hopefully they're all doing great!

What kinds of questions can we ask here?
Anything! Serious or frivolous, we'll answer them all. If you have a question for a specific staff member feel free to quote us.  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:53 am
If we somehow manage to accomplish all of our goals (e.g. options to convert GC to gold gone, announcement spam reduced), what would become of this guild? Would it turn into a veterans' guild dedicated to commemorating our struggles? A vanguard party on constant lookout against attempts to return to Goldemort's rules and practices? Or would it have new goals?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am
Alexius08
If we somehow manage to accomplish all of our goals (e.g. options to convert GC to gold gone, announcement spam reduced), what would become of this guild? Would it turn into a veterans' guild dedicated to commemorating our struggles? A vanguard party on constant lookout against attempts to return to Goldemort's rules and practices? Or would it have new goals?

I believe that we would continue to be on the lookout and help provide feedback in the name of community. It would also be my wish that we remain vigilant and turn the bulk of our efforts to helping users in any way possible be it by helping newbies navigate Gaia, charities, or however we can. There will always be things that need to be addressed and this guild will be there to do so. However I am actually feeling much better about Gaia's future with Lanzer back and the efforts he's going through.

I am no longer captain but I will continue to do my best to support the guild and help users however I can. In time, when I've proven to the staff that I am not what they think I am I may take the captain's seat again if Pwnder wishes me to. Until then She's always been the true heart and soul of this guild and done more for it than I ever did!  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games