[PRP] Otherworld date night (Shiloh & Jamie) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:32 pm
Part of Jamie liked to think if he hadn't met Shiloh, he still would've grown into someone different, someone just a bit stronger. There was no way to tell now, but the fact of the matter was, Shiloh had helped that process along. And, well, he wouldn't have traded their meeting for anything. He wouldn't trade anything they'd been through for anything, as hard as some of the things had been, because they made him who he was now. It felt nice to not be so afraid.

"Whoops, I guess I did," he called, the rustle of the flowers alerting to his travels without ceasing. Beneath his own brown waves, tiny white snowdrops were threatening. "If you can catch up, maybe I'll try again. You're dauntless enough to do that, right?" It was a gentle tease.

Except Shiloh wouldn't have to try much harder to find him. After the rustling finally stopped, even without an answer to his question, Jamie was planted against the trunk of the tree with his hands behind his back.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 pm
    "You teasin' me Delacroix?!" Able to dish it out, but not to take it in return it seemed. Shiloh huffed, completely rejuvenated to catch up to his dumb stupid silly boyfriend and show him what was for.

Except, they came to the center of the tree and everything seemed to die in his throat. There was nothing here in the sea of purple except for him and Jamie—nothing but him and that cute smarmy face—and he huffed again. "'Course I'm dauntless enough. Remember who charged in after your a** at Blackfriars?" He cracked a grin, "You know anyone else who'd go face to face with a goddamn were-wolverine with his bare hands?" He cracked his knuckles for emphasis on this. "Or anyone that would jump head first into a giant black void? 'Cause really that was my idea, even if you went with it." He said this to snub out the 'well but I went in too!'

He leaned down a little bit so that they were eye level, though his face was still a few inches away from Jamie. "So 'course I'd come after you. You know I always would." His expression was cheeky.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 pm
Listening to Shiloh's heroic tales—all which he was there for and knew plenty about, thank you—he nodded along for effect. Now and then he looked surprised, mouth gaping open in a small gasp. Two could play at this game and he'd keep being cheeky as long as it took to stay on an equal playing field.

"I remember, believe me," he squeaked, "Who knows what would've happened if I hadn't been there to hold you back a little bit."

They were face to face and Jamie was grinning, his expression just as playful as the one Shiloh wore. "I'm glad, though. 'Cause you know I'd always come after you, too." That's when he closed the gap between them, pressing their lips together. It was light and a little shy, but hey, he didn't miss this time.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:35 pm
    Kissing was still extremely new to Shiloh, but it definitely wasn't bad (even if he was, like, afraid to put his hands on Jamie for any reason when they did stuff like this), and he waited until they parted before speaking again, his voice low and soft and sweet in ways that he wasn't like with other people, "I know you would." They were equals after all. They looked after one another. "The hell would I do without you, huh?"

It was impossible to put into words how grateful he was for this guy. Where would he be if he hadn't met him that night at the 7/11? Or after the events at the tithe, or during the mess on Halloween. He couldn't be sure and he wouldn't be and he wasn't going to dwell on it either. "Why the hell are you so cute?"

He didn't give him a chance to answer before pulling him into a hug, though he let go of that too to flop over onto the ground. Beneath the long tendrils of wisteria, he could at least see a little bit, and he waved his hand quickly for Jamie to join him.

saedusk
gay

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:42 pm
Neither of them would have to know what one would do without the other. Never ever. "I could ask you the same question," Jamie said, quiet and almost breathless though they'd barely done anything strenuous. "Both questions." His arms immediately brought Shiloh closer, hugging him tight before he was gone the next instant. His fingers were outstretched towards his spot on the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" Jamie wondered aloud at the very same moment he knelt down to join him. He dropped to his knees, the wisteria pooling around his shoulders and the white points of his snowdrops finally peeking from his hair. "Being silly again, huh?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:51 pm
    "Duh." He sat up enough to flop himself against Jamie's frame, laughing the entire time. Jamie wasn't really that great for wrestling until he pulled out the Moonwalker stops, but it was still fun and totally ingrained in his head after a childhood spend with a twin brother. "When aren't I? Oh hey—you're blooming." He snickered as he brought a hand up to poke at the snow drops.

After a moment of concentration, a ring of snowdrops bloomed from his own head.

"Now we're twins!" He seemed very proud of this, immediately devolving back into tiny little laughs. "Flower twins, anyway." He leaned forward to smash their cheeks together playfully, unable to help his rambunctious energy.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:51 am
Tiny and not very good at wrestling, yes, but Jamie always played along, always had fun with it. He was right there with his arms around Shiloh, holding him close, playfully trying to reign him in when he went for the flowers. It didn't work, he managed the poke, but Jamie only huffed in a way that sounded totally not offended at all.

"You're blooming, too, y'know," he said, stating the obvious. "Oh-" And then they were twins, flower twins, and it was kind of really cute. Shiloh could be kind of really cute, even when he wasn't trying.

"Oh my gosh," he bubbled, pressing his face against Shiloh's with just as much vigor. Jamie swayed where he sat, taking Shiloh back and forth with him, trying—very secretly—to bump them both over so they'd land in the grass.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 pm
    "I know! But I'm doing it on purpose." He grinned, "I know you can't control yours."

Honestly, he went down very easily, the two of them flopping over onto the softness of the grass (though Shiloh made sure he landed on top of Jamie). Fair was fair right? Jamie usually was the one trashing around flopping on top of him, so it was sweet justice. Or something.

"Man," He was looking up at the purple drape of wisteria, "I do wonder what this place is though..."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 am
To be fair, Jamie didn't mind being the cushion this time, he just wasn't expecting it. Shiloh was a wily one, turning his momentum against him. With a soft oof, he was on the ground, looking up at Shiloh as he looked up at the wisteria.

"That's... a good question," he admitted, wiggling for a short moment, then wrapping his arms around Shiloh's torso. "I've never seen it before. I mean, we were in the city and then," a pause for dramatic effect, "this."

"This is still the Otherworld, right?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:40 pm
    "I think so?" Shiloh hummed in thought as he readjusted himself, settling his head down on Jamie's chest. It was warm... "I mean, I dunno what else it could be. Definitely ain't the real world."

He was silent for a second, his head feeling a little foggy and heavy and weighted. It felt like he was trying to reach out but something was just dragging him down and down and down and down—but not in a bad way, not really. He felt nothing but calmness in all honesty.

"We should... explore more of it." He offered, voice surprisingly thick and drowsy. "S'pretty place..." He yawned, stretched, tried (and failed) to keep his eyes open.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:40 pm
The yawn interrupted Jamie's own thoughts on the matter, spurring him into one of his own. "Dang it, Shiloh," he bubbled, sounding far too lazy to be anywhere near serious. "Don't do thaaaat." One of the hands at his back slipped up to his hair instead, fingers splayed loosely through his thick, blonde curls. Whatever it was that nipped Shiloh with sleepiness apparently managed its way to Jamie, too.

"Hey... don't you fall asleep on me." Except all he was doing was playing with his hair, definitely not trying to stop him. Shiloh's eyes were closed and so were his. He didn't remember closing them. "I thought we were supposed to explore..."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:44 pm
    "I dunno why I'm so sleepy..." He admitted quietly as he fended off another yawn. It didn't work and it was just as loud and obnoxious as the last one. "We can 'splore still..."

Why was he so tired? In the back of his head he thought about it possibly being tied to the garden (and realistically that should have like, set off red sirens but it didn't)—so instead he caved to the gentle cradle of sleep. "'Sides, you're not helping."

He laughed a little, feeling content and snug. Something gripped him, gently pulling him down and down and down again—further and further and further and—

He slept.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 pm
The lull of sleep could be resisted. It could. What couldn't be resisted was Shiloh and his sleepiness, his yawns that drew Jamie into a peaceful feeling of safety. They shouldn't sleep in Other Ashdown, he knew that, and he knew Shiloh knew that, too. Still, this place didn't feel dangerous. Here beneath the willows of purple, he felt surprisingly secure.

Or maybe that was just the weight of his boyfriend covering him like a security blanket.

"Hey," he tried one last time, gently nudging his head with the hand in his hair. He was trying to help this time. Shiloh had already called him out once. Even so, his eyes didn't open once after that.

Jamie didn't know how much time passed. Something pulled him, the gentlest of tugs, further and further down—down the rabbit hole, one might say.

Like Shiloh, he slept.

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas