azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 pm
Jeremiah's lips pressed together to a thin line.

"Just outlines? Nothing solid?" His fingers tapped together lightly before he shook his head. "Perhaps ... it's trying to compensate?" The magic that was inherently part of Shun.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm
"I... do not think so? So far it has only been very brief flickers. I cannot make much sense of it right now."

And it hasn't happened again. Not yet, anyway.

"Is there such thing as 'phantom vision'? Similar to how those with missing limbs may claim to still feel pain in what is not there?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 pm
"I don't honestly know? Sometimes-" Jeremiah's hand flicks through the air briefly.

"You can see shapes in the blackness? So perhaps it is phantom vision?" Similar to how one could, if they watched the back of their eyelids, see the shapes of the environment around them but it was vague and barely defined.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:33 pm
Shun paused, then nodded, "Something like that. But as I said, it has only been brief flickers. It has not happened again yet."

Maybe being tired and somewhat stressed from everything was lending to it as well.

"It... probably is not anything."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:57 pm
"If it continues to happen, that would be the point to consider it being something else." Jeremiah was not entirely sure if it wasn't magic in some way as there was almost no room for coincidence when it came to their lives in Ashdown.

His notebook was checked once more and quietly slipped away before he thought of something. "During the fight," he said slowly, thoughtfully, "was there something out of place about Miss Clark to you?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:20 pm
Shun nodded. He'd have to see if it continued to happen to him. It could be something related to magic, or caused by something else completely. Either way, it probably wasn't all that normal.

The younger detective paused at the question presented to him, and he slowly nodded once more.

"I could not help but get the feeling that I was dealing with a fetch. I do not know how the hell I got that impression but... I am quite certain of it. "

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:51 pm
"Myself as well. I was certain that it was a fetch, though she looked no different," Jeremiah replied, fingers tapping against the arm of the chair. "I'm not quite sure who would have taken on a tithe ..."

Most were opposed, so far as he knew, and with Melany and Ezra missing-

"Something additional to keep an eye on."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 pm
"You know more of who is a noble than I," Shun sighed. He shifted a bit in place, furrowing his brow at the implications. At least it wasn't just him. That didn't explain how he knew, though.

"I am not certain what this will mean for us but... it is still good to know regardless. If nothing else, take extra caution around the fetch lest she try to pull something stupid."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 pm
"It likely means nothing but what you said: extra caution. Especially given her occupation, though she's likely having to be extra cautious herself." Jeremiah was not entirely sure how well it would go over if a fetch pulled anything out of the ordinary in regards to working at the hospital.

"I don't truly anticipate that anything will occur but it's better to be watchful all the same."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:29 pm
"Agreed."

Shun lightly touched the bandage over his left eye while closing his other.

"Anything else?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:33 am
"No, nothing truly of note with everything that is already going on." Pushing himself up to stand, he watched Shun a moment. It was a startling thing to see him injured so but if anyone could handle it, Shun would be able too.

"I'll come back by later. As it stands, I need to head back to the department and then home." His lips twitched. "Before I turn into a popsicle."

Blade Kuroda
*screams that she thought this was tagged already*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 am
"Yes... you may want to take care of the ice," Shun noted.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:49 pm
Jeremiah's hand flicked, an acknowledgement as well as a wave goodbye. "If not me, I know someone that can help with it."

He lingered at the door a moment. "I'll make sure you'll be left alone, within reason, from the department for a few days, Shun. Just come see me when you're ready to give your statement."

There would be no 'take care of yourself' or anything else because it was always unsaid anyway and Jeremiah fully expected Shun to handle what came at him.

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces