[PRP] About those shapeshifters... (Oliver & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:18 pm
    Oliver blushed, "I-I mean, I haven't... figured out how to make them go away." He sulked as he admitted this, feeling embarrassed too because the contact on his ears actually felt nice. Maybe animals were onto something here with the head scratches; he relaxed a little bit against the center console.

"Earlier last month my hands got all ********, and now I got these ********' ears." He sighed. "Next full moon I guess I'll do the weird... transformy thing for the first time. Not really looking forward to it..." He sighed, obviously exhausted with the whole thing already.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:22 pm
His fingers moved to scratch lightly at the base of Oliver's ears. Honestly, Horace was up for doing this as long as Oliver let him. It was kind of weird, but he was getting so much better at initiating touch. It certainly helped that they were animal ears. Maybe that was terrible of him.

"I've heard it's not so bad after you start transforming." He was bull-shitting this, but it seemed like Oliver needed reassurance. "And the ears are definitely cute. Do you want me to help wrap your scarf back around them in a bit?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 pm
    Horace was getting better at initiating touch, Oliver was getting better about receiving it. There was probably some cutesy moral of the story here to find, but Ollie was just glad to have his anxiety sufficiently soothed. The ear wiggled and went forward as far as it could, small and grey and puffy.

He started fumbling with the scarf when Horace spoke up again, sliding it across the center divider. He was wordless about this whole thing (mostly embarrassed still), but the permission was still very obvious and very clear.

The Semblance of Unity
im dying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:48 pm
Almost reluctantly, he dropped one of his hands from Ollie's ears and picked up the scarf. Horace began wrapping it gently around Oliver's head. The end result wasn't pretty, but ti covered the ears and would last until he got up to his apartment.

"Alright, Oliver, you're set. Hey - let me give you my number. If you really need a ride you can call me?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:38 pm
    He seemed thankful nonetheless, genuinely grateful. Despite the rough start and misunderstandings from before, he was calm now. "Oh uh, are you sure?" He looked a little bashful, but fished his phone out anyway. "Here, um..."

He spelled his number out while he fiddled with his contacts. "I appreciate it though. I'm sorry for earlier..." He sighed, "I kind of panicked."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:40 am
Horace pulled out his phone and added Oliver, then shot him a quick text. Just so he'd have Horace's number too.

melancholies
Text to: Oliveerrrr
cat_surprised

"You don't have to apologize for panicking." He shrugged. "I know you can't control a panic. Happens to everyone and you stopped yelling when I told you to." Horace smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry for hitting that pot hole."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:32 am
    Ollie's eyes widened at the text, but then he sort of covered his mouth to stifle a laugh.

The Semblance of Unity
    text to: Horace

cat_eek

"It's okay." He looked away from his phone finally, "That was kind of a d**k move, though, but I guess I can forgive you." He pocketed his phone again before adjusting the scarf as a sanity check, and finally he leaned back fully into his own seat to grapple with the door handle.

"Maybe we can uh, y'know." God he was bad at this, "Talk again sometime, even if I don't need a ride?" He huffed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 am
"Yeah, you can text me whenever. Let me know how your shifter stuff goes, okay?" Horace made sure the door was unlocked (it was), and waited for Oliver to get out and inside. Maybe it was silly, but he never left anyone without waiting to see if they got inside, even if it was a five foot walk.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:23 am
    That wasn't a bad trait to have though, and Oliver appreciated it, even if he didn't say as much. He smiled, nodded, hopped out of the car and closed the door behind him (a gust of wind buffeted him suddenly and his hands shot up to hold the scarf in place; it was somewhat comedic).

The wind stopped and he hurried himself over to the complex doors. Throwing a glance over his shoulder to see if Horace left (he hadn't) He gave him a tiny wave, and then he was gone.

The Semblance of Unity
this rp ended up warming my soul somehow

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas