azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:34 pm
Cid just kind of huffed a little and nodded, an eye on Ollie as he slowly worked through the comics. It was slower than usual but given that he was apparently having a bad day or something ...

It was better than he expected.

"Eh, just let me know if he's even the slightest bit shitty. I'll enjoy banning him from the store and possibly using him for target practice next time I feel a need to cosplay Deadpool."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 pm
    Ollie actually snorted, "I'd pay to see that." And honestly he would—Cid dressing up as Deadpool? He'd be the shortest one in existence. "But yeah, I'll keep it in mind." Hopefully he'd recognize the b*****d when the time came. As it was, he was content dwelling here in the basement. At least he hadn't been crippled to the point of a full blown episode, because that was not something he would be looking forward to cleaning up after.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm
"... have I not shown you the youtube videos of me doing that? Using people as target practice while cosplaying as Deadpool? It has been a while since I have." Cid smirked a bit. "I'll show you later but the sandwich has been smoked and this drink is empty."

Which means he was standing and stretching, moving to go upstairs after he tossed the drink into the appropriate recycle bin. "Just shoot me a text and I'll come back down to help you bring the comics up."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 pm
    "Well I meant the guy in particular." He amended his statement quickly, trying not to cause suspicion. "But I wouldn't mind seeing them again, no." He smiled.

"But sure, I won't take too long." He promised even though he was already being slow. Still, he was sure he'd get the hang of it (especially if he was left alone to bumble rather than in front of his apparent boss). He gave him a passive—but friendly wave off.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out