Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] Nerves [Milele x Law] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 am
He was so confused by what she had said that he didn't speak for quite some time; instead he simply stared at her and then over her shoulder at the land beyond. He wasn't the world's most intelligent lion, he never had been, but he could eventually piece the puzzle together. Based on her demeanour it was becoming increasingly apparent that she was just an easily spooked lioness. This brought him some comfort, at least it wasn't him, truth be told he was one of the least intimidating Vikings in the world...

"I uh..." he took a breath and then released it. "What sort of home are you looking for?" he asked at last. This seemed like an intelligent question, the smartest on to start off with anyway. If she wanted to go somewhere and he knew someplace that fit the bill then surely they would be able to take her? He could have a word with one or two of the band, make sure that it was okay, then she could tag along until they reached their destination, right?

...It wasn't like they hadn't helped others out before.

"Weather, appearance, the lions that are around and so on..." he clarified and finally offered a small smile. "I'm sure we can find some place you like if this isn't your thing."

Just not disease ridden, he would avoid taking her there at all costs!

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 am
"A place bustling with lions - plenty of them. I'd like to get lost in a crowd." She thought on his question a moment longer. "Perhaps where there is plenty of water, where I could find love and create a home - be a doting mate." All of those things seemed typical, from what she could recall of her time in the rogue lands, nothing that she asked felt unrealistic or foolish.

"Is there such a place?" She asked. "Are you such a lion to take me from here? Not that here has be all bad, I believe it's just me that's the problem... but it's not working." She admitted and smiled sadly, her big blue eyes became glossy with unfallen tears at her feeling of being lost.

"I'm just not that tough, I can't barrel my way into places, I can't earn a spot the way others can. Some prides are much tougher than others and don't consider that those weak in body might be strong in mind." Of course she didn't exactly mean her in that case either - she didn't feel strength in any form - though it could have been hidden as a dormant feelings. Then she waited and assumed that he'd realize he was wasting his time, but she couldn't completely convince herself that would happen - something - seemed different about this lion, he cared.

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 am
Okay, so he knew a few of those; well actually he knew two of those that fit the bill but he wasn't sure if he would consider the Bahari 'bustling'. They were certainly an active sort but they were inclined towards having everyone actively participate in the community that she couldn't really...disappear, the way she had wanted to. However his new home would let her disappear, she could do whatever she liked there provided she...

Ah, wait.

Hadn't she said that she lacked the capacity to prove herself worthy? That would render her incapable of taking part in the Askorun that would allow her to cross the borders as a free lioness. Worse still, if she was captured then who knew what sort of master she'd end up with? She was already a timid creature, she would become practically nothing if the wrong sort of lion got hold of her. So what exactly could he suggest when it came down to it? The Bahari wouldn't suit as they would want to coax her in to their festivities and when it came to the Stormborn...

"Will you...be here in a few days?" he asked slowly, his lips pursing as he placed his paw against his chin. He didn't quite know what he was planning yet, but he knew for certain that he wasn't going to leave the lioness behind, not now that she'd pleaded with him. Suffice it to say that he was a softie at heart, but what he wanted to do would require permission, and for that he needed to jog his way back to his camp to get it.

...And maybe bring one or two pieces of intel with him regarding where he'd been all this time; that would probably be useful whenever it came to bargaining with the Captain.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 am
She watched as the male began to lose himself to thoughts. Milele hadn't meant to cause such a reaction - was it honestly that difficult to find such a place? Little did she know he had a plan. "I will be here, I'll make sure of it. Do you have an answer?" She wondered out loud, finally working up the nerve to ask him.

Milele had become hopeful at his sudden concern of her whereabouts - she hoped that he did have an answer, but didn't want to hold him up and so she changed her mind. "Nevermind my question, I'm sure I'll know soon enough." A large smile grew on her face at the potential.

"See you soon."

Epine de Rose
Fin~

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers