Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:42 pm
Our First Christmas

"I never thought about that," Jamie admitted. "It would feel kinda weird running around shouting 'Delacroix,' though, or 'Beaumont' knowing it was my name, too." He shook his head, good humor in his voice and a faint, pleased blush on his cheeks at the thought of sharing a surname with Shiloh. Not that they were getting officially married tomorrow or the next day or ever, but it was a nice thought.

"Well, I guess we can break tradition just this once, but only because Ollie said it was okay." As he moved over to Shiloh, leaving his tea on the table, he gave his boyfriend a nudge not unlike the one Ollie had given him earlier.

"I'm excited to see." And he was, legitimately. "You can go first, though, Shiloh."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:48 pm
    Our First Christmas

Shiloh flopped over a little too dramatically at the nudge, but picked himself up with extraordinary vigor once permission was officially granted with the gifts. "Well, this one has your name on it." He picked up a smaller (see: medium-big) sized bag and handed it off to him. The bigger one (see: unnecessarily huge) had "SHILOH" written on the side in sharpie.

"Wow, your handwriting got really sloppy." Shiloh snorted as he shot a glance towards Oliver.

The former blushed, "Look. It's hard writing on the side of uneven surfaces."

Shiloh only laughed as he shot his hand into the bag. "It... it's soft." He noted duly before yanking it out of the container. He knew Ollie could knit or crochet or whatever, but what he exposed was not what he was expecting at all...

"It's... it's so..." The tiny jacket-sweater looking thing was cradled in his hands, "It's so small."

On the back it said "#1 turt", and Shiloh immediately knew what this was. He made a soft screaming sort of sound and proceeded to continue screaming without stopping.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:07 pm
Our First Christmas

"Number one turt..." Jamie whispered, almost inaudible over the admittedly soft screaming. "A turtle cozy. I think he likes it," which was stating the obvious, "A lot. Okay, okay, though, my turn." It didn't matter to Jamie that his bag would prove just as comically oversized—Oliver had already warned them about it, anyway—he dug right in and fished around until he found his own gift. From the feel of it, it would be homemade, just like Shiloh's.

"Oh my gosh, Ollie," he said as he pulled his present from the bag. "I can't believe you went though all this trouble," which was code for: this is so cool. As the long, hand-crafted somethings unrolled in his hands, Jamie made the best, silliest surprised face.

A short pause and then, "Leg warmers??" His face lit up, his eyes lit up, it looked like he was already a little misty. "These are so cute and I... Oh my gosh, thank you, Ollie." As if Jamie's reaction wasn't enough, Shiloh was still softly screaming in the background.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm
    Our First Christmas

Oliver was beaming. Or well, beaming as best he could despite the weariness in his posture. He was sagging a little as he pulled his teabag out, taking a tentative sip. The flavor seemed to rejuvenate him.

"I'm glad you both like them." He said genuinely. This shocked Shiloh out of his stupor.

"I LOVE it! Oh my god Junior is going to be so cute." He was vibrating in place as he cradled the cozy like one would a small child. "I've gotta go." And he took off upstairs without another word.

Oliver took a slow sip as Shiloh took over, amused. "If you can't coordinate them with anything, I understand." He smiled at Jamie, "But I figured it was a little more eccentric than scarves or hats."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Our First Christmas

There he went, off like a shot, and Jamie wasn't even slightly surprised. Presumably, either was Oliver. "I think Junior is gonna be pretty cute," he said, eyes finally sliding away from the stairs, fingers still gripping his brand new leg warmers.

"I never would've expected this, honestly," he said jovially. "I mean, I would've loved a scarf or a hat, too, but these are really great." What exactly he could match them with would be a closet adventure for another day, but there had to be something. If not, he was pretty sure he could convince Shiloh to go shopping for a new outfit with him. "I'm gonna find something. I really wanna wear them."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:34 pm
    Our First Christmas

"Well, I believe in you." Ollie laughed at Jamie's expression. Honestly, he liked getting these sorts of reactions out of people. It made all the hard work worth it; besides, he loved being appreciated and recognized.

"This tea isn't half bad by the way." He swirled it around in his mug before taking another sip. Judging by all the trashing around upstairs, Shiloh was having a good time too. "These get together sort of things are actually kinda... nice."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm
Our First Christmas

"Oh, good," Jamie bubbled, looking pleased as his picked up his own cup. It was warm and soothing and just right, same as it always was. "I'm glad you like it. The party, too," if a small get together of three could really be called a party, "I'm so glad you came. Whenever Shiloh comes back down—who knows when that's gonna be, though—you can finally open your presents."

With a small smile, he took another sip. He didn't mind waiting as long as Shiloh was having fun upstairs with Junior. Besides, he enjoyed spending time with Oliver like this.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:15 pm
    Our First Christmas

Shiloh showed back up eventually with Junior in tow. She seemed a little spooked from all the rambunctious activity, but excited too! Going downstairs meant possibly going... outside, except it was cold and she wouldn't but she didn't know that.

Shiloh (softly) slam dunked (see: put down normally) Junior onto the plush carpet, right under the tree, her cozy in full glory. She meandered around like any normal mundane creature would.

"It's perfect." Shiloh was still googly-eyes over her. "Jamie! Let Ollie open his now too."

Ollie politely sipped his tea, apparently having enough patience for the both of them.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 am
Our First Christmas

"Whoaaaaa!" was Jamie's immediate, unfiltered response as he stooped to Junior's level with plenty of enthusiasm. After setting his tea back down, of course. "It looks so good on her."

Careful to avoid her ambling path, he hopped back up to grab the presents. There were two, one in a small, proportionately appropriate bag and another a thin, wrapped rectangle. As he held them out to Ollie, he smiled sheepishly.

"Here you go. Merry Christmas!"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 pm
    Our First Christmas

"Well, I suppose..." Oliver set his tea down, fingers wiggling as he scooped up the two presents presented to him. Shiloh was vibrating on the floor in anticipation. Junior continued to amble. It was a good time; but anytime with a turtle was a good time.

He went for the smaller bag first, eyes wide as he peeked into the bag, and then shredded open the rectangle. The skein in the first parcel was immaculate and soft, and the scrapebook supplies in the rectangle were carefully laid as to not bend the paper; but the biggest prize was the roll of tape in there too. It was a light creamy colored and adorned with kitten paws.

He stared at his gifts for a long while. He didn't explode into enthusiasm like Shiloh did, nor did he even utter a soft sparkly eyed thank you like Jamie did. Instead he just looked at them before hugging the yarn to his chest like a faux security blanket.

"You guys." He was obviously trying not to cry. Way to be a sentimental fool, Oliver.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:47 am
Our First Christmas

With his hands pressed together in anticipation, Jamie carefully watched Oliver for reactions. Honestly, Shiloh had already assured him multiple times that his twin would love their gifts, but the chance to see those promises come to fruition was the best thing he could've asked for. He was so ready for this.

And besides, Jamie could understand that sentimentality, he really could. The obvious look that came with trying not to cry was enough to hit him right in the really big empathetic part of him.

"I'm sooo glad you like them," he said, doing a little hop in place. "Oh my gosh, isn't that yarn the softest??"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:18 pm
    Our First Christmas

"It's so soft." He sounded choked up almost. Almost.

"See? I told you." It was like Shiloh could hear Jamie's thoughts as he smiled, nudging his boyfriend affectionately. "Ollie's a lot easier than he looks."

"You take that back!" Ollie was only getting riled because he was currently emotional, except then he laughed, "You're such a d**k."

"You can't really say stuff like that Ollie." Shiloh shook his head, "We're literally like, the same DNA. We're the same breed of d**k."

Ollie just laughed again, head still shaking back and forth.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 am
Our First Christmas

To be fair, Jamie never got tired of the silly, brotherly love sort of bickering that often went on between the twins. Obviously he was sure they fought for real on occasion, but this was fun, this was heartwarming in a way that made him wish he'd had a sibling to grow up with sometimes.

"You're both dicks," he said matter-of-factly, confirming Shiloh's flawless science. "But you're pretty cool, too. I'll give you that."

This was a good idea. Jamie was so glad they'd gone through with it. "Now c'mon, let's eat already before the food gets cold!"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am
    Our First Christmas

"Take that back!" Shiloh huffed at Jamie's totally unsolicited comment. "The being a d**k part. I know I'm cool."

Oliver sighed.

"I do sort've want to eat though..." He had totally forgot about the presence of food in favor of the presents and—oh ******** where did Junior go—"Junior!" There he went... again.

"Well, we can enjoy the food I guess." Oliver said as he slid off of the couch onto the floor. Shiloh would come back.

Eventually.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items