[PRP] Just Hadouken It! (Horace & Shiloh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:36 pm
    Alright, the joke sort of made him laugh, but he kept it to himself for the moment. He didn't want to distract Horace from this spectacular lesson in magic 101, and he was doing his best to keep the flower from blooming of his own volition. He wasn't disappointed when it didn't happen right away, but the spark caught his attention.

"Y'know, I don't think Jamie would eat me," He finally responded to the joke, "And I know for a fact he wouldn't go zappin' my ********' plants either, jerk." But he was amused and laughing. "Hey though, that was... something? Maybe your talents don't lie in plant magic."

He waved his hand and produced another bud, "Try again." He offered.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:19 pm
"Listen, if you're boyfriend isn't eating you, well then.." He trailed off, waggling his eyebrows. "Sorry about the plant, though..." Horace looked at his fingers. People had been complaining he'd given off a lot of static electricity lately.

"It's just static. I have an electric personality." He made finger guns at Shiloh before looking woefully at the new plant. Horace looked at it and looked at it and did not point at it. But nothing happened. "I don't think I can be a magic florist, Shiloh."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:01 pm
    Shiloh flushed, "Dude." They had only been dating for like, a few weeks anyway, even if it felt like longer.

Also Horace was full of bad puns that would've made him laugh if not for the embarrassment. He scratched the back of his head. "I mean, you might be onto something there. Maybe plants just ain't your forte." He kept watching the bud.

"Try one more time?" He offered.

The Semblance of Unity
HORACE IS SUCH A DORK...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 pm
Horace hummed thoughtfully. Really, there were so many different puns to make about Shiloh's relationship, but he decided to give the guy a break for now. Plus, he needed to focus.

Once again, he stared at the flower, thinking very intently. Unfortunately, his mind kept drifting to everything that could go wrong. He shook his head and snapped his blue eyes back tot he flower.

The flower bud crackled ominously, and then exploded with a small flash of light. "s**t," he yelped, jerking back.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:43 pm
    "Holy ********!" He jumped back and landed flat on his a**, rubbing his eyes from the bright blinding flash. "Yeah," He affirmed, "Plant magic is not your forte. At least you can blow s**t up, I guess?" It wasn't a bad skill to have, all things considered.

He kneaded the bridge of his nose, "Maaaaaybe that's enough magic teaching for today."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm
"Yeahhhh," he said, looking forlornly at the toasty flower bud."Maybe we should quit before I blow something else up..." He stood and cracked his neck loudly. Hr didn't think concentrating would make him so stiff, but damn, it sure did.

"Can I grab your number? For like, the old guys and if I feel like blowing up another flower." Horace grinned and fished around in his pocket for his phone.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am
    "Hm? Oh yeah, sure." Shiloh peered up at the older man, standing and stretching himself. Stuffing a hand into his own pocket, he produced a phone with a turtle shell hard cover. The background was a selfie of him and Jamie of course, recently taken as they were in winter clothes under a light dust of snow.

"Here's mine, and you can have Mercer's..." he pursed his lips, "Which by the way, you don't get reception in Otherworld, if you haven't noticed."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 pm
"Ugh. I noticed - or I'd just text you my number. Here, though, this mine." Horace's phone case had galaxies swirled all over it and, emblazoned in the center, the words 'Hello Sailor'. All in all, it just didn't seen tacky enough for Horace. "I tried to snapchat my friend and it failed." he sighed.

"Thanks though. Sorry I can't be a magic florist, but I really appreciate your help." His smile was kind of sheepish. "By the way, do you know how to get out?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 am
    "Hey, hey. It's no real problem." He said as he tapped the number in, double checking it once and twice and three times. "S'like I said, you got magic in you, it's just not the same as mine. You got pretty zappy there, so..." he trailed off.

"Besides, I guess my plant magic is kinda special." He stood up finally, knees popping loudly, "I didn't get it till I became a Noble. Hell, I never would've pegged myself for plants otherwise. Anyway uh, I can find us a way out, yeah..." He looked around. "It's easier if we find a door."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:17 pm
"Yeah, people say I always channel a lot of static electricity." Well, not always, but recently. "What the ******** a noble? Like my lord and such?" Horace looked around, scanning the area.

"There's a door there and an... uh, half an archway, if that works."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:06 am
    "Eeeehhhhyyyeeaaaah... something like that." He scratched the back of his head as he made for the door. "We're like... Otherworld ambassadors, I guess. Keep the peace with othercreatures and s**t. 'This side of the veil' stuff."

As he approached the archway, he already began to think about the real world and the color that everything held and the blueness of the sky. It made him feel warm. "I wouldn't recommend joining up though. Most of us didn't have a choice."

He tested the doorknob in his hand carefully, focusing his intent into coming out the otherside. When he opened the door--

--they were back.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 pm
"The ********," he said, eloquently. They were back in the regular old Ashdown just like that. Horace glanced at his phone screen, seeing the 4g idicator steadily shine. PErfect. Except... He caught sight of the time and cursed again.

Turning to Shiloh, he stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Sorry, Shiloh! I'm late, but thank you and stuff evenifIblewup a flower and Igottago. Bye!"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:25 am
    "It's a tri—" Suddenly Horace was spouting words faster than he could keep up with and his head spun in a solid circle as a result. "—ick. A trick. Uh, sure? It's no problem."

He waved his hand nonchalantly.

"Try not to wander in again on your own if you don't even know how to ********' get out." He scolded without any real venom, more or less just playful berating. "See you 'round dude."

The Semblance of Unity
fin!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas