Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Greenhorn (Austri + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

let's get down to business
to beef up ur buns
dude, i wanted daughters
why'd you send me sons?

you're the saddest troll i've ever met
and you can bet before we're through
someone i'll make a boss outta you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 pm
He could do this.

He couldn't.

But he had to.

Amonee Brycer looked at the address in his hands one more time and then back at the door to the hive. He'd been shaking with anxiety the whole walk here. Partially from the fear of what would unfold tonight and partially from the stress of having learned that Austri Coriol lived much closer to him than he had thought. But after watching Nucleo and Austri showdown earlier and after escaping the terror of the Civisect Space Tower, the girl's words still rang in his head. It was a haunting siren song that seeped into his mind in the most random activities throughout his day.

'You're just gonna continue running away, like you always do.'

No! He couldn't run again. That would only prove her point that he was, and always would be, a disappointment. His eyes glanced up to the large windmill looming high into the sky. It wasn't what he expected her to live in, nor had he anticipated the faint tingling sound of chimes. These things almost made the girl seem normal and charming almost but... He shook his head. She was a savage brute that only cared about power. He couldn't afford to humanize her much beyond that after seeing her antagonize Nucleo like that. The barista probably wouldn't be very happy if he knew Amonee was here, to be honest. If the encounter went badly, the painter planned on never telling him about this.

"Hello? Austri, are you home?" He rang the bell, wondering if she would even be here. What if she had left to go to the seaside to be with that group of girls? Would he consider that lucky or not?

"I've... decided to train, like you suggested. Would you please-" He bit his lip, incredibly embarrassed and somewhat uncomfortable at asking favors from an 'enemy' of sorts, "Help me?"

quite uneventful

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:46 pm
      Austri hadn't expected any visitors. She'd been training earlier that night, and hadn't bothered to change out of her exercise clothes. It was only when she heard the chime of a bell that the greenblood's eyes widened, and she looked up from the painting she'd been working on with a flushed confusion. Was that-- "Hello? Austri, are you home?"

Oh my gog. Was that Amonee? Her insides curled uncomfortably, remembering the last time she saw him. She'd been a mess, and-- Angry. She wouldn't apologize, of course, but he'd come to... Train? He came to ask her for help with training. Normally, she'd be ecstatic-- It wasn't every day that a troll passed by asking for her help, nor was it every day that it was a weakling like Amonee. But-- her hive was a mess of spilled paint, unfinished paintings, torn paper, unfinished origami, wind chimes, and exercise equipment, with the occasional pinwheel twirling from the windy outside. She ran a hand over her face, foot dropping the brush it held as she stood up from her seat and groaned. "G-Gimme a sec~" She exclaimed, quickly beginning to tidy up the place as much as she could before she dared allow Amonee in. It was dumb, anyways, with the amount of windows in her hive, anyone could see what she was up to-- But she cared too much about appearances toward the important trolls, so she did what she could. She'd tried very hard to make it less messy, but there were too many things she couldn't fix-- But she was already taking too long. She tugged the airy jacket around her waist on, and finally the paint covered troll opened the door with a sweet smile.

She didn't seem biting or harsh this time. No, this time he'd come to her for help, for a way to be improved. She leaned on the door post, tilting her head as she looked up at the teen. "Well well well~ Look who's come around~" She chimed sweetly, with bare feet and crossed arms, a peek of bandages being shown as she adjusted her jacket. "This sure is exciting~ The pacifist asking me for help, hmm~?" She giggled, raising her eyebrows some, but she seemed actually pleased. "Consider yourself helped!" She exclaimed, poking his shoulder before turning around and beginning to walk inside. "C'mon in, let me just~ Clear some stuff up before we get started~" She hastily made space on her couch, moving a few objects before laughing nervously and offering him said space. She wasn't used to having someone over, normally, the sirens would meet up at Lorata's. Her hive was way too out of the way, and very messy. Not many trolls would go all the way to busthind, but she guessed when one lived here, it was easier to get to... She adjusted her jacket, swallowing. "What changed your mind~?" It definitely hadn't been their fight, that was for sure.

Yamashii
:" ) hello

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces