Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[ prp ] Haven Only Knows (America, Lily, Preacher, ???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:54 am
Preacher groaned. "Tha' hurt." She looked at America and Lily. Aside from being tiny, neither of them seemed hurt.

"Kinda wish we could smoke it out," she muttered at the building. "Anyway, you lot alright? 'Merica, d'ya uh... need a ride....?"

lizbot
amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 pm
"I grow back with boyfriend hugs," America assured them. "Sorry if went all to heck. And for not explaining the shadow shield thing...or the growing tiny thing." Rubbing her head, she admitted, "I'm not used to the being protected thing."

Drawing closer she added softly in her tiny voice, "I'm one of the principals, if you hadn't already guessed. Probably shoulda mentioned that too? But thank you both for keeping me safe. There's an exit back to the regular world a few doors down, so I should be okay and I don't want to interrupt your...moonstuff."

And here she flushed, her little head like a cherry tomato with a ponytail.

the semblance of unity
AMItotic

lizbot

No Faun

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 am
"Well s**t," Lily sighed, rolling onto her back. "I'm fresh out of boyfriend hugs, can you take a rain check?" With a soft huff she pulled herself up to sitting, idly wringing out her ponytail like it might dispel the leftover pins and needles from the thorough shocking she'd received.

She glanced down at America's reveal, nodding slowly. "Happy to help. The last time principals were a thing, the town went O for three on keeping them safe. I'm shooting for a new record of at least one for three. And as far as I know, being buff as hell and screaming at othercreatures is the heart and soul of moonstuff, so you're not interrupting, you're actually all-up in it and that's cool by me."

Lily wasn't sure what door she was looking for, but she stood all the same, dusting the seat of her pants in a direction that wouldn't send a tiny avalanche of butt-touched dirt towards her charge. "I'm gonna be here for a few hours, you sure you don't need a ride?" Her eyes flickered towards Preacher, an open invitation to stay if she wanted a partner for full moon shenanigans.

lizbot

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 am
"Oh ******** on a stick, 'Merica. Then ya s'pposed ta get double protection n' not run off into unknown territories n' s**t." Preacher frowned. "I'm good at screamin' at things, but I ain't good at moonstuff." She shrugged and stared at America. She saw Lily's glance, but refused to return it. Lily was really ******** cool, but she couldn't handle another pack touch right now.

"I'm gon' wander 'round 'til I pop out back home. Promised bitchtits I'd get 'im something from tha store." She paused. "Chester, m'roomie." Not bitchtits.

amitotic
lizbot

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:37 pm
"I'll be good! There's usually a friendly ride if I hang around for a bit...Ashdown had a really crazy amount of really sweet cats and dogs!" A pause and then, "And bats, but the boyfriend of hugs looks ready to turn into dust when it comes to me flying like this." She was definitely planning on trying at some point, that much was obvious.

To Lily she offered a nod, "We're gonna do better this time, the whole hat trick of living principals!"

And then there was suddenly a grey tabby of great odor sauntering up, the girl exclaiming, "Miss Cranky Stank!" And then she was mounting onto its back, like a furry pony, clearly not the first time for either. Unfortunately, Miss Cranky Stank was a bit of sprinter, and America nearly fell off.

As the pair ran toward what was hopefully an exit to the regular world, the two would here her voice call out in sudden glee, "OH MY GOSH! CHESTER! CHEST LIKE BOOBS!"

AMItotic

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas