azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm
Jeremiah took the notebook back, reading and then rereading. (There may have been a snort at the don't die but it was appropriate.) "It would- If we can do that, then we would. Make it into something less abusive, something helpful. Less fear." Without thinking, his hand was rubbing at his thigh.

"You mentioned binding magic?" He was squinting at the lines that were scribbled out and then back to her. "Does there need to be a focal point or similar for the Court?" Much like how there had to be three Principals and then a fourth. It was the Court of the Sorrowful One but would that be necessary in the future if they re-created it? The magic was not always entirely malleable but perhaps it was in this case.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Noeh arched an eyebrow. Then she opened her mouth and pointed to her missing tongue. Then she held out a hand for the notebook.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:47 pm
A rare look crossed his face, one of sheepishness, before he was handing it back to her.

The sight of the missing tongue just- That was carefully tucked away.

shibrogane
when em forgets to put in a line about handing the notebook back and it bites jeremiah on the a**. whoo.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 am
No. There just needs to be a contract. It just happened that I was the one who knew the spells to put things in order back when there was no order.

azuredreams
sorry for tiny tag goin to Work

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Jeremiah read over what she wrote, passing the notebook back once more.

"A contract?" Contracts were binding. Was that the binding magic? "Could you guide someone through what's necessary then? Or is there something with the details that I could get my hands on?" As if he was going to be reaching out to the other nobles (Alg, Shiloh, Rabbit and the others) then knowing what this could all entail would be necessary.

Or a loose guideline. Either way.

shibrogane
ur short tags are as tasty as ur long ones <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:05 pm
Noeh lifted her eyebrows. No way am I doing that when I'm handwriting all this. My hand's cramping, and you can't do anything without the nobles with you. She rolled her shoulders and flexed out her hand once she'd held the notebook out. (She was left-handed.) I didn't write it down or pass it on, I don't have hypergraphia like Heliodora. Find me a way to talk to you and I can help.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:05 am
A hand was held out for Noeh's hand, the one she flexed out. "I need to seek out the principals first." Of which he knew two but the third- The third was likely the one that was in trouble. If Pax was dying, then that was not good at all ... "Then the nobles because something must be done."

A response wasn't expected to be written. "... and possibly some kind of spell that would give you a voice or let you borrow a voice, though learning BSL shouldn't take forever."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:30 pm
Noeh didn't hand over her hand. She nodded, and passed over the notebook, because she was so done for today. The gesture she made was just as clearly a "good work have a nice day" as if she'd written it.

azuredreams
you got ur mission

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:18 pm
Jeremiah took the notebook instead, rereading a line or two before it was closed. It was the same kind of dismissive gesture he was guilty of giving those at the department when he was done with them.

The pen, the one she had clicked and chewed on, was left with her, however. "Thanks," he told her, "and I'll likely be back at some point, with others." A lot to be done at this point, a lot that she had laid out before him, and there was no better time to start than the present.

A small smile was given to her, fingers waggled in goodbye, before Jeremiah went to get his shoes and leave.

shibrogane
mission accepted

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas