Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 am
Trust

"I-I know, I know," he said with another small huff, though it was obvious the fire was dwindling. It was hard not to be protective when everything seemed out to kill them and each and everyday they were introduced to new ways to be taken advantage of. Jamie wondered then if he shouldn't talk to Liam sometime, feel him out. He was sure Shiloh would support him in it.

"I... I will, though. Don't worry, Shiloh, I'll look out for you when you need it, no matter what it is..." And he meant it. With every fiber of his being, Jamie meant those words. They both might've been dumb teenagers without much experience to speak of, but with each other's help they would manage. "I guess... it might be a good idea to test it out. Just to, y'know, make sure I know what I'm doing."

His eyes were light and shimmery as he fell silent in thought. Then his cheeks got rosier, hotter, and he finally said with a very quiet gentleness, "Grant that I may never prove so fond to trust a man on oath or bond. I... want you to... kiss me."

There were a few tiny snowdrops already blooming in anticipation, small and hard to see beneath his wild hair.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 am
    Trust

He smiled in silent appreciation. He knew he could count on Jamie; why couldn't he? He was his best friend, greatest confidence, boyfriend

The second he started to mumble the words, Shiloh braced himself, looking at Jamie's expression for any clue to what the hell he was going to even ask. The embarrassment, the blush—granted, Jamie got flustered over just about anything, but...

Once the actual request came out, he laughed. His mind was buzzing again with that now familiar itch, picking and picking and picking at the back of his head, except this time it was more like a tickle rather than sound pounding and immediate. He knew it'd evolve into that with time, but everything in his mind was willing—why wouldn't it be? At first he was silent after the laugh, but then he leaned forward with a very intent purpose, intense in his action, and he pressed a gentle kiss right to Jamie's cheek.

The buzz started to subside, but not completely. He kissed the same spot again, and then his other cheek, and then got totally distracted smooching all over his face like he couldn't help himself enough. Eventually it devolved into stupid laughing, but that wasn't the point.

"Look ok, it doesn't really work if it's something I wouldn't 've said no to in the first place." He was a little breathless in his laughter, probably a little pink cheeked himself, but it didn't stop him from smushing their cheeks together.

saedusk
this is so gay

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:14 am
Trust

The first kiss was enough for Jamie, enough to set the flowers crowning his head to full bloom. They were delicate in the same way his breathing was, a soft, pleased puff. Then the second smooch came, a third, a fourth; Shiloh was winning this unspoken battle of wills and Jamie was laughing and melting into a figurative puddle held upright only by the blanket cocoon.

This relationship thing was totally new and Jamie was totally, 100% smitten. He couldn't help it if his first thought was asking for something as silly as a kiss.

"Sorry," he bubbled, "It made sense in my head." His breaths came short and quick as he tried to settle down from his own laughing. Eyes slipped shut and he sighed, undeniably comfortable with their cheeks pressed together. "Did it... still work, though? Did you feel it?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:15 am
    Trust

"Well yeah I still felt it." He replied like it was painfully obvious. The geas wasn't prodding him to fulfill Jamie's request, but he remained fervently smashed against Jamie's face regardless, his own personal need keeping him close. After a second of deliberation, he decided the next best corse of action was to force his way into Jamie's blanket and combine their mess of fabrics into some weird ultimate form of warm-blankie communism.

So he did, slowly at first, but very deliberate in the way he searched out an opening in the fold to worm into.

"It's fine," he said belatedly, "It's cute. You're cute. And warm. Let me have this Delacroix--"

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:21 pm
Trust

"Oh, huh-" There was no intentional rejection in the way Jamie was slow to react to Shiloh's move to invade his blanket sanctuary. It was just a haziness already setting in, a comfortable place where he could zone without worry because he never really worried when it was just him and Shiloh and the safety of their home. The determination in his voice was what finally roused Jamie back to awareness, though, surprise and silliness mingling on his face.

"Gosh, Shiloh, hold on a second," he huffed, wriggling his arms out from beneath the blanket to reveal the way in. "Okay, okay, c'mon before you freeze to death. Before we both freeze to death." His fingers poked vigorously for a way into the blanket Shiloh was using, too, and he was already halfway to crawling into his lap.

It was a bit of a mess.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm
    Trust

A bit of a mess was a gross understatement.

"WE'RE GONNA FREEEEEEeeeeeezeeeee....." He caterwauled dramatically, flopping over into Jamie's warm embrace, "Saaaave meeee...."

He snorted in a bout of laughter. "It might help if we go back inside first." Except, it was really too late for that. Jamie had already been absorbed into his blanket fold. The communism was complete; everyone was equal here. Glory to Blantotzka.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:00 am
Trust

They definitely weren't going anywhere anytime soon. With Jamie in Shiloh's lap and Shiloh wrapped around Jamie like a goddamn twirled up pipe cleaner, they were set for the long haul and surprisingly warm despite the weather and claims of a frosty death to the contrary.

"Well, Shiloh..." he said, a wobble to his voice. "If we're gonna freeze to death, at least we'll go together." He sniffed. It was rightfully dramatic.

Or it was, at least until he continued, "There's a movie and popcorn waiting for us if we manage to make it back inside, though."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:46 pm
    Trust

He was silent.

"I mean, a movie sounds better than mutual suicide." He admitted, laughing as he wrapped himself up around Jamie. He was warm. This was nice. Paradise? Sweet rhyme, Beaumont.

"'Cept we're basically tumors on one another so I dunno how to go about this, really."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:00 pm
Trust

A sweet rhyme it was, but Jamie had something in mind that might flex a little more than Shiloh's mental muscles. "You're strong, aren't you?" he asked, but it didn't sound a whole lot like a question. He set his chin on the blanketed mass that was the both of them. If he pressed, it was probably Shiloh's shoulder. "You could caaaarry me." It was followed with a giggle.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 pm
    Trust

"I could, you lazy sack of s**t." He sighed, but it was all in jest. "Maybe if I could figure out where the ******** the ground was..." Shiloh kicked his feet around, toeing for something cold rather than soft and warm.

"You gotta help me out here though." He grunted as he wrapped his arms around Jamie's frame, struggling to pull them both into standing. "Hold the blankets or something, Christ."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:54 pm
Trust

This new plan was far messier than the original had been, but Jamie was quick to try and do his part to make it work. His legs wrapped around Shiloh where they could and his hands fumbled to gather the blankets as quickly as he could. Easier said than done considering the big, fluffy ones they'd both chosen. Good taste, but it made things a bit difficult.

"I've got them, I've got them!" he assured, balling them up and away from Shiloh's feet. "D-Don't trip or we're both gonna die. For real this time." Except, well, he was trying not to laugh in the process.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 pm
    Trust

"You ********' better Delacroix!" He hoisted them both upright, nearly toppling over. It was that he was weak; Jamie was small and easy to carry in any other situation, and Shiloh was strong from his day to day activities, but the ******** of the blankets made it difficult to do much of anything.

But that was okay, this was okay. He steadied himself like the tree he was, while Jamie acted like the koala he was, and he took a deep breath. This was fine. "If we die, I'm blaming you." He took a tentative step inside, arms readjusting wildly to try and keep Jamie and the blanket mass up, "I'm blaming you and I'm going after you when we're dead and I'm going to kill you again so you're double dead." wheeze "'N all the people are gonna be like, 'That Delacroix kid messed up the universe again, killed his boyfriend, couldn't walk his damn self inside.'"

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:55 pm
Trust

"Okay, okay!" he whined, then his face set into a look of faux-serious determination. "We're not gonna die, I believe in you. In your strength." It was like he was pumping up a boxer before a big match, sounding all inspirational and s**t. "Go, Shiloh, go! Go, Shiloh, go! Go, Shiloh, go!"

He continued his chant as they made it inside, managing to get the door shut behind them on top of it. Shiloh definitely wouldn't be able to do it, after all. "See, that wasn't so bad. I'm Lucky, remember? No way I'm messing up the universe again."

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces