Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:34 pm
"Lots of meaning behind it too, which Eve says is good," Leila grinned. "The whole experience did a lot to improve my whole attitude on magic, really... we have stories from the 60's you and Algie will have to hear when she's ready for the outside world again. Ezra was there, too..."

Her expression dimmed for a second. She didn't want to bring up the birth certificate, not yet.

"... but anyway, I'm happy to be your eyes and ears for Zac. I'll update you any time I meet with him, whatever you like."

azuredrams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 pm
"I'm glad," for the improvement on magic, "because magic is meant to be a wonder even if I feel like we've got backwards a bit with this new reality." As it was not always looked at kindly and he faced more stigma than he had anticipated in this new world (especially because people did now he had magic and was quite capable with it).

He caught the slight dim of her expression, lips pressing together for a moment. "I think the more meaning the better and I'll look forward to Eve and you sharing. I'll likely have some stories about the other eras that people visited."

Jeremiah took another sip of his water, fingers curling around it. "I appreciate it. It's a bit ... difficult, admittedly." He was looking down before he looked up sharply. "Oh. We adopted Zac. I had all the paperwork before but here ... we apparently did it years ago."

cibarium

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:49 pm
"'We' meaning you and Alg? That's... good though, I think, right?" Bittersweet aspect of it aside. "Eve and I have... we've been trying to 'prove' we're eligible for a long time." Leila gave the scare quotes with bitter enthusiasm.

The conversation was getting increasingly domestic, and if Lady were there she'd probably be getting so bored.

azuredreams
this can be a wrap if u like

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm
"It is, though it's bittersweet." Then, of course, Jeremiah was frowning as Leila said what he did and sat a little further forward.

A hand reached out to grasp hers and squeeze lightly because he understood exactly what she meant. It was definitely the queerplatonic friend show time.

cibarium
a wrap!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items