Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ
Gods Shrine ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:57 am
?! As soon as he finished, a blaring alarm went off through his Den Den Mushi. War had been sounded and in his base, no less! Away, to victory!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴘᴡʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 040 | ᴇɴᴅ: 015 | ɪɴᴛ: 130 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 055

Tapered ears pierced the sky as they bounced like the sharp edge of a quartz knife, teetering on the precipice of something terrible. The droplets felt cool to the touch as they pitter-pattered against his bare skin. His chest rose peacefully in spite of the raging storm that revolved around the shrine mound. The Thunderbirds roared overhead as they soared among the sulking Cloud People, oblivious to the chaos the chaos they wrought as they prodded lighting bolts at the mounds of nimbus causing them to cry tears of rain. Rivulets of rain, a mixture of silky green and translucent spinel blue, cascaded down the steps of the temple like rolls of silk. The water poured down, down, down onto the land. The torrents flooded the nearby plains and the cloud mounds where they grew their grain. It was as if the birds were tempting the Tie Snakes to swim up from their abode down below, under the false hope that they might ensnare a bird, in order to smite them with their bolts. Rune surveyed the land as it changed under the force of the floods. He heard in the distance the cry of an eagle and out of the corner of his eye he caught the slightest swishing of a panther's tail. The actors where present but it they did not dare approach him. He was in the gentle hands of another but they would wait for him to descend, slowly but surely. A thick mixture of seed paste and other spirit herbs danced bitterly along his palette as they guided him slowly into the abyss. Darkness engulfed him and he left his body to soak beneath the rain as his souls sank into the earth. His body floated down to settle onto the flowing undercurrent of water and soft mud. Around him a twisting warren of dark caverns opening up to reveal the sky converged to the opening of the grotto of where he sat. Moss clung to the limestone overhead; the vines beneath him churned vigorously as they shimmered, changing between the form of vines caught in the flow of the water and that of the Tie Snakes. Even here, beyond his body and beyond the storm, the faint sound of thunder followed him.

"Why have you ignored me, little owl?" a voice rumbled out of the pitch black. His blood curdled. "I don't need to explain myself to you, wraith," Rune replied through clenched teeth. His fists balled themselves into knots as he braced himself for the cold to wash over him. The serpents of the rain churned beneath him as frost slowly encased their scaly bodies. The merchant gave a sidelong stare at the creature, it's baleful red eyes smudged in caked blood and ash; it's pupils might as well have from from a burning inferno that came from when the first worlds were destroyed. From the creature's back, mighty wings fanned out, a perverse mixture of white skin pulled taut like a bat and feathers patterned in aurora colors that alternated with black bars and charcoal circles. Black talons bedecked every appendage. Rather than teeth, fangs poked out from red gums and an equally crimson tongue lolled from the harpy's mouth. The stench of rotting meat permeated the air. "Such harsh words from an old friend, I'm wounded. Kyahahaha. The odor grew more pungent as the banshee shrieked with laughter. Cynicism darkened Rune's face. "You couldn't be wounded by that even if you wanted to." The cold retreated momentarily and the merchant took a pensive breath as he waited for a response. "No, you're quite right. All of this means the same to me. My heart is filled with dust and sand." Pearl fangs drew themselves into an impossibly wide grin that bore death itself on each individual enamel. He detected a hint of sadness in the words spoken by the wraith. The temperature took a nosedive as if in direct correlation to the sadness that clung to the air like a heavy blanket, thick with snow and frozen tears. A baleful eye narrowed on the merchant, "You grow stagnant in this false paradise you call home." Emerald orbs looked upwards in challenge, "What concern is it to you where I build my nest?" A scoff that sounded like an avalanche rippled from the beasts' maw, "You know as well as I that you have no home." A tightness formed in his chest and there it crystallized. "You waste the powers that were bestowed upon you. Living in your little hovel of a nest, a mound built upon dirt and s**t, like a mere human," a noise of disgust breached the avian before it continued, "Meaningless in their existence unless it is in the propagation of a another life which in turn produces another life and on and on it goes. They are but mobile phallus's and wombs. Fleeting creatures that expire in a mere lifetime. You are so much more. Accept it and come to me. I will be a much kinder benefactor than the two that stalk you day and night. The way that the hound after you is not unlike how they drove young Salamander to his death, torn between the talons of what was then Masked Owl and Multicolored Crow." Words that would have been otherwise sweet coming from another person were turned sour as they left the gaping maw of the harpy that loomed over him with wings stretched out wide as if in preparation to pounce.

Rune stiffened, back arching, muscled knotted as he shook his head. "I refuse." The ghostly midnight creature shifted and dislodged swirls of mud. Both eyes were fixed upon him, cold, predatory, the pupils no longer visible within the vast frigid emptiness. It pulled back it's head, jaws gaping as a bats' was wont to do before striking. Darkness swirled around them and melded with the increasing amount of snowfall. Whispers assaulted his eardrums. The wraith's visage tightened "My patience for you grows thin, boy. The next time we meet, I will not be so kind." The Dream thus ended and he awoke drenched from the rain.

( 1025 | 2000 Territory Claim )

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image

It was the sizzling of the ground the alerted those around to the pirate's arrival. Although harmless to anyone brave enough to venture close enough, the steam that escaped beneath the sole's of the Shandian's feet would push back the thoughts to do so. And with each step he took towards his destination, the louder the sounds of the steam became. It was not until the man would actually make it to the shrine before him that the sizzling would cease to grow in volume. Yet, even as the male stood there and took in the sights, another sound would start to pierce environment. Loud taps started off, as his right index finger would begin a rap against the metal of a pole that sat within his grip. Then, with a firm grip, that very same object would be lifted upward and thrust back downward. Loud thuds reverberated through the air. If someone was to somehow not notice him before, they sure did now. There he stood; Adrian Cross. Within his right hand a flagpole with the insignia of his new war band. For all intents and purposes, it was a normal jolly roger. The regular skull and bones would definitely let all around know that this was definitely the sign of a pirate crew. However, it was the top of the actual skull that differentiated from the rest of the scamps out there. A bed of fire sat atop the face of the dead in order to really push forth the name of this new team.

"Red Veil!" His voice boomed out so that all around him would hear. "That is the name of the pirate crew that will rule the seas." He took another step forward, but this time his foot did not make it back to the ground. The restart of the sizzling sound came earlier, as a step of pure heat was created in order for the man to allow himself a new height. One after the next, steps of heat gave the pirate more altitude and eventually he would be able to simply walk onto the roof of God's Shrine. Just as he reached his new perch, Adrian stand and take a deep breath in order to prepare himself for what was to become. As the pirate's deep breath left him, his form would turn in order to allow him right arm to lift up for one final rise of his flag. As with its final rise, there would also be a final fall. The pommel of the flagpole would cascade downward until slamming into the building below. Of all the sounds he had been making up until now, this had been the loudest of them all. "Red Veil.." He repeated, just as loud as the first time he had said it. However, this time he would let the words and the name linger a bit. His frame dropped low as one hand reached out to the flagpole's point of entry. Heat grew within his limb until his entire hand would succumb to an extremely dark red coloration. A grab of the pole would cause the sound of steam being released to be heard once more as the metal of the pole began to melt within the pirate's grasp. He would let go just as the flagpole seemed welded enough into the roof of God's Shrine. Adrian would let his hand cool back to normal temperature's before rising again and taking a stand next to his banner.

"It's also the name of the crew that now controls this area." It seemed fitting to start here. To start in the place that was said to hold the god of Skypiea. To begin his conquest in the home of the region's ruler. "I am Adrian Cross; Captain of the Red Veil Pirates." People had start to gather around the area now. Some looked scared, while other just looked curious. Even in the midst of all this curiosity though, there were those who would look up and ponder just how brazen a pirate could be? One man trying to control the God's Shrine? Was he mad? No; he was just bold enough to start his statement in a place that everyone knew. This was the perfect place and no other area made more sense. "I claim this land and all that surround it. Should any of you have any objections.." He jumped down from the building and landed within the center of the crowd. His hands darted outward as if he was opening himself up to a hug. With his chest left wide open, he welcome anyone that dared to confront him. "..feel free to test your mettle. The pirate then began to slowly spin himself around, showing there no matter which side someone came from, he would welcome them with open arms.

Eventually, he would come to a stop. His visage landed on one particular soul who looked as if they might be able to hold some kind of challenge. "How about you?" A white haired male stood center stage as Adrian's eyes seemingly peered into his soul. "What's your play in all this?" The pirate smirked, wondering if he should provoke the man even more or at least let him answer. A quick thought brought him to the conclusion that he would hear the other male out. No matter what, should this come to a hard confrontation Adrian would be ready to put on a show for those around the two.
915 out of 2,000 words towards territory claim for Red Veil Pirates

Technique Used ::
None

630 [ 630 ] Health
100 [ 100 ] Stamina

000 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
060 [ +00 ] Speed
100 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence
128 [ +00 ] Prowess

wisyuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:12 am
User ImageUser Image

INDENTHe came without warnings, he came without tags, he came without packages, boxes nor bags! *SLUUUUUURP*, the annoyingly loud sucking continued. There The Culprit sat, perched nonchalantly upon a rock, behind Captain Cross. Left shin over right knee, slightly hunched forwards. Cheek lazily smushed into the palm of his hand. Free hand nonchalantly cradling the carton of strawberry milk, slowly rising. Obnoxious suckling came to an end as the straw dangling just around his lips. Hand risen in a questioning manner, the enigmatic male's peachy lips parted ways. "I sorta object". Sapphire irises twinkled in a barbaric allure. Where did this mysterious man come from? How long was he there? Who knew, but he had been there long enough. "Wait....." The pause between words felt as if a millennia had passed. "Actually, objecting sounds like too much effort, I change my mind, can I just tag along instead?" He was vaguely articulated, unsure of whether or not to oppose or join. Allowing his upper body to fall forwards, he'd quickly scribble some child-like hieroglyph into the stone upon which he sat. "Look, Taadaa!" Arms spread out in accomplishment. Chuckling childishly. Carved into the stone was the words 'Red Veil' with a preschooler's drawing of a boat.

( 206/2,000 - Territory claim for Red Veil Pirates )

wisyuu

Wry Tendencies
hi

Taziie

Taziie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENTWith a careless flick of the wrist he'd send the empty carton flying. It seemed he had overstayed his welcome, as no one really responded directly towards him, a few confused brow's and awkward gaze glimmered his way but not much else. "Awwwkward" Slowly he'd arise from his seated position upon the rock. "You're all boring.. I've gotta go look for my companion anyway." Crossing his arms in front of his figure, he'd begin his lazy stride forwards and outward. Mumbling with an unhinged ambiance about him. "Now where'd I leave it this time..."

Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

PRW 600 || SPD 290 || DEF 100 || STR 000 || STA 00
STA 600 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 660

"Huh ..." The small cloaked lad would speak to himself, it had been a year since he had entered Skypeia. When Asche had triggered the awakening of Cezar. When all of his memories came flooding back to him for his livelihood to be taken away. He pressed up the length of Jack, drawn to the Shrine by the whispers of the people. Was he Hero, or was he Villain. Which would be a better fit was a constant question in his mind. Oshino wouldn't accept the young man as a marine, so it would only do that he became a full fledged Pirate. Would he fight to protect them then, would the Marines whom rejected him be doomed to be his enemy.

"Das enuff." He touched the thigh of one whom stood before him and ushered them aside. Not knowing his own strength the young lad all but shoved him. His face was familiar, of course, Merlin was the one who stopped the son of their last God. Was he coming to conquer the visage of the new God who claimed Skypeia. The self proclaimed Red Veil Pirates. "Hero ..." He spoke once more as he made a dash for the God's Shrine, the length of his oversized coat trailing behind him and his feet carrying the young boy swiftly to its peak. Landing beside the jolly roger of the Red Veil. The metal welded into the top. He gripped it with one hand, small, his fingers seemed to barely fit about the pole itself. Nevertheless, as others looked on. The small boy with but a tiny grasp hoisted the flag from its resting point, along with a small portion of the roof. Luckily, none of it had crumbled enough to destabilize where he was currently standing. He held the pole with both hands now, its flag wafting in the wind. He had never seen such a flag in his time as a Marine.

Fire, that was a big no no, not only was it against water but it just tore down everything it touched. Still, he had to know, was he meant to be a Marine when they did not want him. At the very least, he should give the pirate life a chance. and see what came of it. So, maybe he should join this Crew, participate in the Red Veil. See what life felt like without constant responsibilities and frustrations. Taking orders from people who didn't do your job, while laziness was rewarded in groves. Be a Pirate to tear down other Pirates, fight back at the Marines who didn't recognize him. Yeah, that was what he wanted. His hands twirled the pipe of the jolly roger swiftly, circles, blindingly fast before he jettisoned it like a spear. Into the cloudy ground of the Shrine's courtyard. Just barely missing Adrian, it wasn't a challenge, but Riven was a very arrogant child. The white sea parted in droves and crafted a mist unlike any those outside of Skypeia had ever seen. His darkened figure would leap from the roof and land atop the newly embedded Red Veil insignia. Though tilted instead of straightforward, Riven balanced himself perfectly atop it. Unmoving, arms folded, awaiting the arrival of the Captain to be, so to speak. He wasn't interested in leading, his only goal was to ever be King of the Marines. being King of the Pirates seemed so moot, they weren't even organized and they deflee didn't get along.

"My name is Riven, Shemont A. Riven. Of the Turlygig clan. I want to join your Pirate Crew." he shouted through the thicket of clouds, slowly his cloaked figure would come to fruition, fallen skypeians stood about him. Only bruised, none bleeding. he did this as a testament to his own strength. Somehow, still placidly sitting atop the jolly roger he had planted before. his edgelord katana unsheathed. He had done it in nearly an instant with the blunt side of the blade. It of itself blackened by the Haki he had channeled through it. Between the time it took for him to plant the pole and reach it, he had taken down every opponent around him. Even if the 'Guards' had believed he would be a savior once more. He was no longer an ally of the World Government.

He looked back to the white haired Adrian whom he had defeated before. That didn't matter now, if he was to join this Crew, this would be his Captain. This man here would be his new Oshino, and strength aside. Riven was very good at taking orders, at being king. His eyes shimmered pink in the thinning mist before he became fully visible. "If I can't, I'll be a Hero for these people instead." Odd, wasn't it, this form of request. he was threatening Adrian to let him be a subordinate. Because he had nowhere to go, and he couldn't get to Oshino and force himself back into the Marines. This was his best choice, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

His small feet would tap down from the flagpole and slowly he would approach Adrian Cross. Sheathing his katana and putting his hands in his pockets. He looked up, small, possibly adorable, but everyone here knew the tiny tike was a monster. "So." He would begin, pulling his hood back some so he could see better, head shaking to wrestle the thing fully off of his head. Asking one more time, just to be clear about what it was he wanted. "Am I your Hero, or theirs." He kind of took a deep breath, puffing up his chest to try and make himself look a bit larger, completely unneeded. It did nothing to make him more intimidating than his monstrous strength.

1878/2000 words towards territory claim for Red Veil Pirates
                                                                        963/1000 Personal Count

Wry Tendencies

Misujage

Saint

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image

No answer. The silence all around him caused him to grow irritated towards the situation. Even after provoking someone, there was still not a single soul who would step up and take Adrian's challenge. It was kind of sad really. He was literally here to claim dominance over these lands and nobody wanted to defend it? Oh how older generations would scoff at the values and priorities of the new kids on the block. Yet, the captain of the Red Veil Pirates was also one of those new kids. He figured he would give any would be saviors a chance to keep their freedom, but nobody cared enough to do anything. "Huh.." The disappointment escaped his lips and he was ready to just break something out of sheer boredom. However, just as all hope was lost and the pirate's fear began to creep up, someone actually did speak up. Kind of. After a series of obnoxiously loud slurping, a sapphire eyed man rose his hand and decided to say something. The unsure attitude of his objection was a little off putting, but Adrian was roaring for a fight. The heat within his hands began to rise as his whole body shifted to face the source of the objection. Unfortunately, just as quick as the resistance started, it would also end. For fear of too much effort, the newcomer changed his mind and decided to instead join the Red Veil Pirates.

Adrian's mouth parted in a mixture of confusion and disgust. Yet, even as his mind was telling him that anyone willing to switch sides like that so quickly, it was also telling him that his first notion was an exaggeration. There was no side for the other male to betray. He may have started a sentence and simply realized the error in his ways. That being said, Adrian's side was always going to be the best side to be on. "From the ashes, we will rise." He spoke out softly, but loud enough so those around him would hear. Lifting up his right hand, the pirate would have it glow into a hot red coloration before speaking out. "From the ashes of this old world, we will rise above the rest and build a new one." Even as the other male was leaving the scene, the captain of the Red Veil Pirates would still continue as if there was nothing else for him to do. "God's Shrine is-" He stopped as his flagpole jetted passed him and pierced the ground in front of him.

Like clockwork, the wheels of fate would turn and allow the Captain of the Red Veil to be confronted by an even newer arrival. The first had gone, exclaiming something about unimportant details, but the second? He seemed familiar in a way that Adrian would hardly wait to accept his proposition. "I like your style, so you're in! You can even be my First Mate." It would also be the first person, besides Adrian himself, that would join the crew. The human looked up at his new accomplice and gave him a look over. Through slightly squinted eyes, Adrian was sure he had seen someone like this before. But he shrugged off the notion and simply spoke out once more as he took a few steps back. "God's Shrine is only a start. We will claim all of Skypiea before moving on to the rest of the seas." With his arms outstretched once more, the pirate took one more spin as if to show off what was his. "But this isn't domination. It's a revolution. The Red Veil is the beginning of the storm that will change the world."
1,528 words committed to the cause
2,491 out of 2,000 - Territory claim for Red Veil Pirates

None

583 [ 583 ] Health
740 [ 740 ] Stamina

005 [ +00 ] Strength
100 [ +00 ] Prowess
060 [ +00 ] Defense
060 [ +00 ] Speed
060 [ +00 ] Stamina
003 [ +00 ] Vitality

Misujage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 600 || SPD 290 || VIT 000 || PRW 000 || STA 00 || DEF 100
STA 600 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 660

"Wuh ..."

His arms folded, and brows furrowing. Who talked like this? No one talked like this. A revolution, a storm to change the world. Is this how Pirates talked? He couldn't remember the last time he had a true conversation with a pirate but he was sure none of them went like this.

"Shut up! Why are you talking like that?!"

The small boy exclaimed before turning around and beginning to walk toward Jack. "If we're gonna do that let's do it, you're being super weird." The Skypeian Guards just kind of moved out of his way as he made his way to the Beanstalk. 'Raggle fraggle Captain.' Hero

2600/2000 words towards territory claim for Red Veil Pirates
                                                                        1072/1000 Personal Count

Wry Tendencies

Misujage

Saint

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image

The pirate's shoulders lifted into a shrug after he was questioned about his speech. "To be honest.." The words came out of his mouth as he began to walk away from the area and towards a new one. He did not know where he was going, but the kid seemed like he had an idea in mind. "..I have no idea." He shrugged again, not particularly knowing how else to answer that question. Adrian was not really one for speeches or even long conversations. The human mostly just wanted to fight and have fun. "Maybe I was looking for a good reason for my actions. Can't say I'm entirely sure what path I'm taking so far." At the end of the day, it would be the one that gave him the most battles. With that notion on his mind, he would exit the are and head towards the next destination.

None

583 [ 583 ] Health
740 [ 740 ] Stamina

005 [ +00 ] Strength
100 [ +00 ] Prowess
060 [ +00 ] Defense
060 [ +00 ] Speed
060 [ +00 ] Stamina
003 [ +00 ] Vitality

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:43 am
This story would begin at God’s Shrine, where Skypiean rulers and deities would reside. Though, Skypiea’s once great ruler Dine no longer rules the skies. It has been ransacked by humans and other races alike, all trying to stake their claim on the sky’s grounds. Asura would stare at the throne, looking to it in a disheartened manner. A spirit of defeat would flow through him. At his current strength, he would know that he couldn’t best the sky’s leader. He would need to leave and amass strength, whether that be in numbers or within himself.

His strength would first have to come from himself…

Asura then vowed to himself to raid and destroy everything in the blues to amass his own strength. Day by day, his name would soon be known…

[Exits to Heaven's Gate]  

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff