Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
How do you feel about Gaia now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:37 pm
Raven of the Darkened Sky
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image
I feel really good about Gaia right now. Lanzer has obviously been working hard on bug fixes and taking in feedback. It's also heartening to see L0cke coming in with a really interesting story event right away.

As far as new features, I agree that maintenance of the old stuff is more important right now, but the favorites thing wasn't actually a new project - Lanzer had developed it back before he left, so it was already a finished product, more or less (except for the expected tweaking and bug fixing needed when releasing a feature site-wide). We tested it ages ago.

Also, I gather from Lanzer's post history that the previous investors are gone and that whatever new investors they have are trusting the founders to do what they feel is right for Gaia - no more CEOs calling the shots:

Lanzer
To simply things, today Gaia does have investors who helped us take the company back. However, those investors are very different than the ones we dealt with. They rather Gaia achieve success through me (with the help of CP, L0cke, and staff members) running the show instead of forcing a CEO hired from somewhere else. They do ask for one thing - and that is for us to grow the company. Like anybody who would invest in anything.

Source

Thank you for sharing this information! I am on here so rarely these days that I miss quite a bit. I appreciate the source! smile

User Image
You're most welcome! 3nodding Lanzer's post history and journal are just a treasure trove of awesome this year. whee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:04 pm
Unfortunately, I haven't seen that many changes for the better. But maybe it's the small stuff that will add up over the future, idk.

Idealistically I'd want gaia to do a complete wipe and start from scratch but that'll never happen lol  

goodbyeteenagecringe

Witty Prophet

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:06 am
Strings of Destiny
Unfortunately, I haven't seen that many changes for the better. But maybe it's the small stuff that will add up over the future, idk.

Idealistically I'd want gaia to do a complete wipe and start from scratch but that'll never happen lol

At least they started fixing the daily treat links, so there's that too.
But when will fishing return from this War?

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games