Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Outside Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

-------- From what Z could gather, it seemed that her new commander was a bit more free spirit. It was odd, something she couldn't understand. When you lead others, you showed them why you could lead them. Acting friendly and on the same level was fine, but not always. This woman, Juusa, seemed a bit more flirty, more easy going. Z didn't react much to the massage for it felt nice and she didn't want to upset her new leader, but, it was odd. Juusa talked of being a woman, being graceful and relaxed. For Z, she was a bit different. She didn't know what it was like to be a lady. "T-To be a lady?" She asked confused. It was something she didn't understand for she had chosen the blade over being lady like. "Well--" She started, but Juusa went on to speak about her bow. Z remained silent, only to hear that the water bows were a secret. She frowned, shooting up her posture when Juusa stated it was time to clean up some smudges. "Understood Ms.Dhephriz!" Z stated as she sheathed her blade and took off out of the door. She didn't even stop, she had a list of places that had been raided all stocked in her mind. She hoped none of the places had seen her brother.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

Perk : Hawk Eyes :
Trait : [Primary Weapon: Swordcraft] :[Assassin]
: 010 Strength :
: 010 Speed :
: 005 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 000 Prowess
: 000 Spirit
: 100 HP
: 030 Dexterity

20,000 Beli
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Lone Man Boat

-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX Back on the ship, she was silent, lost in her own thoughts and her concerns for Evelyn. She'd brought the girl back to her quarters where she could rest comfortably, staying by her side while she slept until she woke up the first time. She'd only been able to give the young woman a faint smile before she fell back asleep, remaining that way for several more hours. About an hour before they were about to dock at Headquarters, she left the room to make her daughter something to eat when she woke up. It was a simple dish of rice, beef, and vegetables; the Marine simply didn't have the energy for much else. Cooking was usually something that brought her a great deal of pleasure - she had a lot of memories of Eve and her in the kitchen - but even now she felt numb. Returning to the girl's side with the covered dish, she wrote out a note for her since it seemed likely she'd be sleeping a while longer.

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷,

𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓸𝔀𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹.

Raea paused for a moment, hesitating to write the next words.To include what Galand had said to her after she'd passed out. Truthfully, she didn't want to, she didn't want Evelyn to have anything to do with the man after all the things he'd done, but if she recognized him as her father then... Biting her lip hard, she continued.

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓭, 𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲.

𝓘, 𝓽𝓸𝓸, 𝓪𝓶 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮. 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂; 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓮𝓪

With that done, her next few hours consisted of several meetings with people as she gave her report, got grilled over what she and Galand had talked about, and chewed out someone as to why Evelyn had been sent out alone to a mercenary town. By the time that was done, she was even more exhausted than she had been before she'd left the ship, and she walked absentmindedly toward the garden. With a heavy sigh, she sat by the stream that ran through it, laying back and staring up at the sky. Slowly she reached her arm out, letting it dangle into the water, swaying with the gentle current. Closing her eyes, she'd doze off like this, sleeping here until someone came to wake her.

CrspyDonut

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Meeting, adjourned.

Hmph. Irritation rolled off him as the steeled Ayon took heavy steps through marine headquarters. Watching the other chore boys and girls, young and filled with hope, make their way wherever. It made him proud to see and brought back nostalgia. "I remember when I was a kid just getting into it. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days." Just as he thought that, several marines stopped right in front of him, enamored by his presence and prestige. Ayon merely rubbed the back of his head, offering pieces of advice and warm words before continuing. Some even wanted his autograph, which he hated. The fandom of being an admiral wasn't to be famous. It was to stop pirates wherever they rear their ugly heads! Finally having made his way on through to suitable resting area, he let out a sigh of relief, stopping in front of the pond. How many times had he rested here over the years after strenuous work? So many years ago. .

Taking a few bread pieces, he tossed them into the water before ceasing. "Hmm. .?" A spec of blonde? Someone was resting here? And then, once seeing who it was, Ayon couldn't help but chuckle. To see her resting and in the open? He knew her to be a person who would never let this kind of thing happen. "My, how times change. ." Softly uttering, his steps stopped right in front of her before coming from his full stature. A free hand gestured, tapping her lightly on the nose.

"Miss Tethys, sleeping on the job? I could have your head for this, you know." He was joking. Maybe. You couldn't really tell with Ayon these days.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image

XXX For the moment, it was peaceful. The small patch of grass beneath her was lush and cool and the water swayed her hand in a gentle, lulling pattern, pulling her further into slumber. Astraea didn't know how long she'd been asleep when she felt something tap her. Wrinkling her nose, she groaned quietly in protest as she was forced back into consciousness, slowly opening her eyes a sliver. The voice speaking to her was familiar, and as the blurred images slowly focused, she recognized the man who had awoken her. "Oh.. Admiral Kite.." Clearly still half asleep, she mumbled her greeting, yawning before it all hit her at once. Wait, the Admiral?! Bolting up, the woman scrambled to her feet, quickly moving to salute the man though as she pulled her arm from the stream she splattered them both with droplets of water. "A-Admiral Kite, sir! Please forgive my disrespect!" She'd known Ayon for many years now, but he still deserved to be addressed properly.

At his words she visibly tensed, almost as if she were preparing herself for combat. Knowing Ayon, it was likely meant to be a joke, but something about the situation made her stressed. Afraid. It was too familiar for some reason. What Galand had said to her earlier suddenly seemed to resonate far more than she was comfortable with.

“THEY KILLED YOU RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES! ALL BECAUSE I QUESTIONED THEM! EVERYONE WAS KILLED BECAUSE I COULDN’T JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ORDERS!"

"I could have your head for this, you know."

There was something. Something just at the tip of her memories that set her senses on fire, the intense feeling of déjà vu confusing her. Giving her report, they had asked her, challenged her even to come up with a time Eden's Dove had defied orders. "Every mission you were sent on, every task we gave you to complete, it was all for the progression of peace in this world, was it not?" Right. They were right. Raea didn't know what Galand had been going on about, and yet... Why did she feel like she'd been threatened like this before?

Being here was dangerous. Run away. Far away from here, anywhere else but here. Taking a step back, the woman didn't realize in the moment that she was already at the edge of the stream, and so she fell backwards into the water with a surprised yelp. Fortunately it was shallow, and as she sat up the fish in the stream circled playfully around her as if welcoming one of their brethren. Pulling her knees to her chest, Astraea rested her forehead against them, sighing deeply. At least the water had cleared her mind a little, but honestly how embarrassing! What the hell was going on with her?! "Sorry, Admiral... It's been.. It's been a rough week.." Standing up, she stepped out of the stream and began wringing out her clothes and hair, bringing her hands to her eyes to rub them for a moment. "I think I'm just tired.. We just got back from Row One, and well.." Her stomach tightened suddenly as she hesitated. Don't tell him about Galand. Stop telling people you saw him! But it didn't matter if she said anything or not. She'd already turned in her report, and even if she hadn't, there had been other Marines in the area to report on the incident. And as an Admiral, Ayon would be notified anyway. "I crossed paths with Galand again.. On Cactus Island. I've been... Pretty out of it since then.."

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ah yes. To be soaked right after a heated meeting with a Gorosei who had an attitude. That was exactly something that brightened his day. Staring blankly forward as the water splashed him, Ayon raised a hand to his face and flayed the liquid away. Good heavens. He could only wonder what had her in such a roused state that she couldn't even salute properly.

A moment of reprieve was in order and he'd allow it. Taking the time to get himself a handkerchief before passing it on over to Astraea blandly, cerulean hues plainly staring. She looked a mess. Like someone had drugged her through a barn and tossed her out onto the deck after. Good god. Still, he couldn't deny that it was good to see her. She'd been good to the marines for all these years, even after the incident. Most had forgotten about it, but the survivors recalled the horrors. Ayon included. "Calm yourself Tethys. You look like a bad habit trying to be kicked." Arms folded across his chest, he'd await her to speak so he could better understand the situation. What the hell could've happened to make her this way?

That was when he heard her explanation. She'd gone to the call Admiral Sarazawa had sent and what was more unbecoming, she'd seen. . him. Ayon had known Galand well enough. Given the man his blessing when hearing he and Astraea were to be wed, but then everything went south and he lost it all in a blood bath. To think he'd resurface after all these years. .

"Well, no use sitting here and moping about it, Tethys. From what I heard you finally got your a** in gear and moved up the ranks. Not the same tadpole, anymore." Smiling, he'd pat her shoulder and move towards a nearby bar, tapping the table then putting up two; awaiting the woman to have a seat next to him. As the barkeep nodded, Ayon removed his jacket and got a little more comfortable. "I know what you're thinking, Tethys. You're probably confused. Shaken. Knowing Galand, if it really was him, he said wild things to you. Don't let that get under your skin." As the drinks were brought he'd wolf his down quickly before tapping the table for another. Seeing Noya always made him this way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

XXX "...Thanks." Taking Ayon's handkerchief, Astraea patted it against her hair and the soaked fabric of her uniform. It wasn't going to do much, but it was better than nothing and it had been a kind gesture. To his words she'd chuckle wryly, nodding and sighing as she undid her braid, reweaving her damp strands of hair to clean up her appearance a little. "I feel like one, too." Of course it made sense that she looked as horrid as she felt; her exhaustion was apparent from the dark circles under her eyes, which were still tinted red from crying. Overall, she seemed more like a lost puppy that had been kicked into the gutter than the shining beacon of justice she was supposed to represent.

The "tough love" attitude she received from the Admiral made her smile weakly, finding a small amount of comfort in knowing that Ayon hadn't changed much since she'd last seen him. "Yes, sir.. It's not my intention to sit here and wallow in pity." It was just difficult. Seeing the man she had loved from the bottom of her heart so very different from who he'd used to be. They'd been together for years and yet she hadn't been able to see through his lies, his deception. Despite how much time passed, the burn of his betrayal would forever sting her. The young woman perked up a bit, smiling faintly as he mentioned her promotions. "Oh? I was an important enough topic to be brought to your attention? I must be a pretty big deal." She did her best to joke, though her tone was still flat and almost monotone. "It has been nice to get back out in the field though." Truly, she did enjoy her job. Helping those who had seen violence, who were afraid, feel secure once more.

Following after him, she'd take a seat beside him silently, arching an eyebrow as he ordered them both drinks. "Drinking on the job has to be just as bad as sleeping, no?" Still, she leaned her elbow on the bar, resting her head in her hand as they waited for the waitress. As Ayon spoke again, Raea broke eye contact with him, nodding slightly. He'd hit the nail on the head with that. "He.. Told me he'd watched me die. Kept saying things like 'they killed you' or 'I questioned them'. I.. I think he meant the Marines? The World Government? Because he said everyone.. Eden's Dove was killed because he didn't follow orders.. But that.." She sighed and placed her other elbow on the table, burying her face in her hands, words muffled when she spoke again. "That doesn't make any sense.. He's the one who turned on us! How could he be so.. so.." Broken. Disillusioned. "He really.. seemed like he believed it.." Her voice wavered, and she was pulled out of her darker thoughts by the waitress setting their drinks down, blinking her tears away as she pulled her face from her hands. Following suit, Astraea knocked the drink back, wincing at the burning sensation as it went down and immediately gagging and wrinkling her face in displeasure when she'd finished it. "UCK! G-Good god, what the h..ell is this?!"

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Drinking on the job has to be just as bad as sleeping, no?"

With the drink raised, he'd turn an eye to her. Worn, battered. If she didn't get herself something he was sure she'd keel over at this rate. "Just drink. You need something to wake you up. Anyone find out and we'll say it's my fault." Lately he'd loosened his tie in consideration of things to come, but that was besides the point. His mind was whirring with thoughts now. Eden's dove. . How long had it been since he'd heard that name? Those were memories he wanted to forget. Of a time he wished had never happened and yet, if it hadn't, he would've lost out on meeting some good people. Damn it. Life just had its way of tossing you around, no matter who you were.

Listening, his eyes would move on over as she continued to speak and sighed quietly to himself. Staring at the glossed glass, hues glazed over for a moment as he thought back to it all. That day. The chaos that ensued and the blood he'd seen. It was terrible, but even as he sat there thinking, on the outer edges of his mind something played. A rim of concern and chaotic dissonance that screamed, splt, then tore. Ayon gripped his head in slight pain. A migraine? A headache? But that image he saw. . What in the world?

"I read the reports. Saw images of the chaos. You saw what that man did, Tethys. No matter what he says, he's the enemy. He'd probably say anything to pull the wool over your eyes. Just another dirty pirate trick." Placing the glass down, he tapped the table to get another round. "Galand Drace. . I had such high hopes for him. Saw so much good. . Only for it all to go bad. I should've ended him when I had the chance." Just as those words were spoken, another glass was sat down as Raea started crying about her drink. Pathetic. Was she a lightweight?

"You've got to be kidding me. Can't even down a glass of rum at your age? And I'm supposed to be believing you're getting better with age. Pffft." For Christ sake the woman was in her thirties. A little drink shouldn't be that bad. "No wonder you haven't found a man yet. Your taste buds haven't even matured." A way to change the subject as best he knew how.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image

XXX Drinking to wake her up, huh? Seemed a bit counterintuitive, but she didn't drink often to maybe it was true. For now, Raea took his word for it, begrudgingly requesting another round of whatever horrid liquor Ayon had chosen. Honestly, she was surprised he seemed so lax; she'd always remembered him as ambitious, intense, terrifyingly effective. But if life had taught her anything, it was that people changed. "You haven't gotten soft, have you?" Listening to his words as they received their next drink, she'd avert her gaze once more, grinding her teeth. Of course she'd seen what Galand had done. He.. He was right. It was all a trick. That's all it had ever been. "I know.. I know.." Lightly, she'd rub her temples, closing her eyes and sighing. Something about it all still felt wrong, and she just couldn't place it. Like listening to a slightly out of tune piano, her reality was just off enough to make her uncomfortable. The way her stomach dipped and churned as the Admiral mentioned killing Galand only further the discomfort she felt over everything, Why, still, was she so protective of him?

Turning her head slightly to look at him again, she'd scowl, raising an eyebrow. The light flush to her cheeks indicated her embarrassment over her apparent immaturity for alcohol. It was something Galand had teased her about, too, throughout the years. "This is rum? Isn't it supposed to be sweet?" What horrid brand did this bar carry?! Truthfully it was probably fine, she'd just never been a fan of alcohol that she could actually taste. At his next words Astraea visibly flinched, clearly hurt by his words. The man knew how close she'd been to getting married, and it was an unfair thing to throw in her face over such a trivial manner. But fine. Two could play at that game. "How has Admiral Pesh been lately?"

Deecee Sama-

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Sweet? Where in the world had she heard something as crazy as that. "Sweet Rum?! What kind of foolishness have you been getting yourself involved in. Honestly, you've got to get out more. At least learn the difference between decent alcohol, Bakyaro." Tinged with venom, his expression daunted as his own cheeks flushed a rosy color. Ayon never drank much himself. Always busy. Always working, but this wasn't for him. He knew how hard things had to be so Astraea right now and, as both a friend and a fellow marine, he wasn't going to just let her wallow. So, his only solution was to cheer her up in the best way he knew how. . Even if that wasn't exactly working out right now.

Well, he thought he was doing a good job. Then she pushed that button. The button that you don't push. The Alma button. Spitting slightly at her mention, his eyes grew low with spite as teeth grit. Visible was his disdain. ". . She's alright." That woman. . As long as he'd seen her he'd tried his hand and never did she pay him mind. Nothing to his advances. Years had gone by and still. . Even still! "I've given up on her. ." Speaking blankly, almost sad was the tinge in the back of his voice. Hues lowering as bland overtone covered the base. "I should've given up a long time ago, but life has lessons to teach and I learned mine. Just like you need to learn yours." Shifting, he'd place his glass on the table before giving her a more stern look.

"I can hear it in your voice when you mention him. See it in your eyes. You still love that man, don't you Astraea?" It wasn't to confuse, but to be honest. Both of them had to come to terms with things. "Even if you do, don't let that love blind you from your duty as a marine. Eden's Dove is over. Galand is a traitor and the world continues to spin. You're still a woman capable of a lot of things, even loving another. So, stop moping about before I have you discharged for mental degradation." One more glass. Then he'd be fine to relax for the day. "I'm sure you've got suitors lining the door. You're not half bad to look at. . At least, when you don't look like s**t."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

XXX Wait, so rum wasn't supposed to be sweet?! All alcohol was a bane upon her taste buds! At least in this moment, Astraea could appreciate why it was people drank. The burning sensation in her chest, the way her head clouded so pleasantly so that all of her problems felt further away... It was nice. That's why she immediately felt bad as soon as she gave into her pettiness and brought up Alma, sighing and rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as Ayon glared at her. "Sorry. Low blow." At his next words, she turn to the man in surprise, suddenly looking confused. He'd given up?! After all these years?! It was shocking to hear, but perhaps it was better for them both. If Alma wasn't reciprocating his advances, then it was clear she wasn't interested and he needed to respect that and move on. Similarly, he deserved to pursue a relationship that might actually pan out for once! "Is that so.." To his question Raea smiled weakly, trailing her index finger around the rim of her glass intently to avoid looking at him as she answered. "Yes, I do." It didn't make any sense to her, and she hated it, but she could not shake the feeling from her heart. She still loved Galand.

"I won't let it cloud my judgement. He would be brought to justice just as any other pirate I encountered would." Astraea rose her head from her empty glass to look at Ayon again so he could tell that she was serious. "My duty is to the innocent people of this world. I won't let anything change that." At the mention of suitors, the woman finally laughed lightly, shaking her head. "No, I don't, and thank goodness. I'm not interested. What about you though? You're an accomplished Marine. An Admiral! You're young...ish." With that she'd smirk at him, taking a moment to request two waters from the waitress. "Surely you have you admirers?" To the comment about her appearance she rolled her eyes, a slight smile still on her face, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Thaaaaanks, Admiral. You sure know how to sweet talk a lady." Despite their jesting, this brief interlude actually had helped. "Honestly, thanks.. I do feel a little better. You're not half bad at cheering people up, except, you know when you bring up failed marriage prospects."

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Good. She seemed steeled. Resolved. As he shook his glass about, looking to the ice inside, Ayon soundly let loose a sigh. The troubles of being an Admiral. . The actions they had to follow. It was all just too much to bare sometimes. The meeting with Oshino was anything but pleasant. More ramblings of what needed to be taken care of and even now. . more innocent lives might be at stake. But it was all for the good of the world. Absentmindedly he gazed off, blinking a few times when hearing her speak, but not exactly listening. "Hmmm? Oh. . Erm, well. . Most women don't excite me. Plus I'm too busy with the things asked of me. Being an Admiral isn't everything it's cracked up to be, trust me." There was so much he had to take care of and even more that needed to be done. "I've had this job for over fifteen years. After awhile, it all starts to weigh on you. That's why people like you need to get your a** in gear. I can't be here forever, Tethys. I'm expecting better from you." Rising up from his seat, he'd place his jacket back onto his shoulders before giving Astraea a pat on the back.

"You did good out there, helping those people. Even faced one of your demons. If you need me, I'll give you my direct line. You're one of the few left out here I can count on. Don't go dying on me, Lieutenant." With that, he'd head on off to get some work done. Before taking his leave they were supposed to have some big meeting with the rest of Marine HQ, but he was already exhausted from the days events. A nap wouldn't be too bad.

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff