Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Base Docks [ Ports ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

「108 STR | 120 PRW | 005 DEF | 035 SPD | 010 STA | 022 VIT

"I'm a-okay!" Evelyn exclaimed, "I did actually! I would love to sit and chat, but..."

Before she could explain the situation, Astraea made a comment about her floating and Evelyn began to sweat, "W-well... See, it's a very interesting story..." She watched as Astraea scrambled to her feet and pulled her down by clamping her hands down on her shoulders. Her face told Evelyn all she needed to know. It was indeed a lot to process, especially in such a short amount of time and the last thing she wanted to do was overwhelm her. Looking back, Astraea had been handed surprise after surprise. First, it was spontaneously catching on fire. Then, going missing for three months without any indication of where she may have gone. And now, it was the sudden occurrence of being able to float around as if it had just happened. Evelyn looked at Astraea and slightly lowered her head in guilt. No more lies. Despite being congratulated for her achievement, Evelyn's mood didn't improve. "Listen....Astraea...I'm sorry, for everything. For spontaneously combusting as a kid. Well, I don't think I really could have helped that...Disappearing for three months, though I did tell them that you said to send someone with me." She huffed, no longer sad, but irritated and pulled out a couple documents fro her bag, "Now they've taken off three months worth of pay! Not that it would matter now that I have a promotion...But still!" For emphasis, she waved the documents furiously and stuffed them back into her bag.

”Now.. Do you know why you’re floating all of a sudden? If I let go you’re not going to just... float up and away right?"

"Ah, yeah. I ate this really disgusting fruit. It gave me the ability to control gravity. Right?" She said, turning her head towards Eto for confirmation, before returning her attention back to the woman. "I have control for the most part, but sometimes I float when I'm not paying attention and consciously suppressing it. While Astraea turned her attention to the man who she was speaking with beforehand, she followed suit and nodded her head, "Thank you! I worked really hard for it." Astraea fished into her pocket and held out an envelope, ”Consider this your celebratory gift for your promotion! Forgive me for the wait, this was long overdue.” Blinking a couple times, Evelyn grabbed the envelope and began to open it up, "What's this!?" She pulled out a couple papers and scanned over them with curious eyes. It wasn't long before she started to squeal with glee and hop up and down. "ADOPTION PAPERS!?" She waved the papers excitedly and hugged Astraea tightly, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" Taking a look back at the papers, she took out a pen and scribbled her signature. Another signature line caught her attention. It was reserved for Galand, but had been specified as optional. Reasonable considering he was halfway across the world right now, and a pirate, but that didn't matter to her. She folded the papers back up and tucked them into the envelope, "I'm going to get Galand to sign these. When I get back that is... Which reminds me!" Evelyn picked up her other bag from the ground, "I'm goi-" Her sentence would be cut short by her collar being yanked up and almost choking her. She turned around to see Admiral Alma holding her up by the collar.

"Eve-po. I gave you time and you wasted it playing social butterfly? I should have your head."

"I-I can explain! See, I was going to say goodbye to my mom...." Evelyn tried to justify her reason, but would probably end up being dismissed, so she said nothing else afterward except for, "My apologies, Admiral. I suppose that means I get the heavier weights?"

Word Count: 647/850 78 stats
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

a.renee.w
                                            /quote]
                                            X o l u s

North lotus

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX "Hm? You don't have anything to apologize for, Evelyn, it's okay." Smiling, Astraea placed a hand on the young woman's head, lightly petting her hair for a couple moments. "Forgive my outburst, I was just surprised. As long as you're happy and safe that's all that matters to me." She listened with a quiet chuckle as Eve complained about the fact that they'd docked her pay for three months when she'd been stranded in Hoaknoton Town. "Last I heard, they're planning to compensate you, actually." Her eyes twinkled, almost mischievously, but she wouldn't delve into any further details. The people who handled pay distribution may or may not have been chewed out by a surprisingly intimidating blonde woman. Who could say. Hearing that the girl had eaten a fruit though, Raea jolted slightly in surprise, her eyes widening a little. "You ate a Devil Fruit?" For whatever reason, she'd just never considered the possibility that Evelyn would ever consume something of that kind. She wasn't upset in the slightest, it was just unexpected, and true to her nature she couldn't help but worry. "Gravity.. That's quite powerful, indeed."There was a faint hint of amusement in her tone because of course, of course, Eve would come across something that strong.

"You know you can't swim now, right? You have to be very careful around water, understand?" She'd placed her hands back on her daughter's shoulders, looking into her eyes to make drive home just how serious she was about this. It was around this time that another young woman approached her, whispering something she didn't quite catch. Seeing her bow though, Raea could only blink down at her in confusion, turning to look around the area as if trying to figure out just who it was this girl was bowing to. It only took a moment before the Marine realized Eto's words were directed at her. "Er.." She felt her face grow warm, standing awkwardly as she tried to decide how to handle the situation. There was absolutely no reason for people to be bowing to her, but she didn't want to be rude if this was a part of the young woman's culture. Instead of remaining how she was, she too dropped to one knee, lowering her head to bow in return to Eto. "Eto, is it? Forgive me if I am speaking out of place, but you don't have to bow to me. And you can just call me Astraea."

Lifting her head, she smiled warmly and then tilted her head, a perplexed expression overshadowing the former one. "The gift..? Oh!" Gasping, Raea pulled the mysterious shell from her pocket, displaying it to Eto. "This? Did you give me this? What is.. How.. Who is your master?" There were too many questions she wanted answered and they came out jumbled when she tried to speak. "Ah.. Sorry.. Please, you may stand if you wish, and yes.. I did find interest in the gifts. I'd love to hear more about them, and about you." Raising to her full height, it seemed Evelyn had finished reading over her present, and Astraea laughed lightly, hugging the excited woman in return. "Of course, little flame. I'm proud to have you as my daughter." Just as she thought, Eve did in fact wish for Galand to sign off on the forms too, so she was glad to have fought for the option even though it had been one awkward hell of a time trying to convince those drafting the papers to put the man's name on them too. The word's her daughter had spoken only seemed to dawn on her after a couple moments, and between what she'd said and the suitcases she had packed it was clear she was going somewhere. Before she could get the explanation out though, she was snatched up by none other than Admiral Alma Pesh. While she knew Ayon well enough to act a little more casually towards, she didn't know this woman quite as much. "Admiral Pesh."

Giving a quick salute to show her respects, Astraea smiled at her, but looked confused all the same. Did Evelyn know her somehow? As she was addressed, she'd nod, furrowing her brows and shaking her head slightly at the title. The Holiest Sword? What was that? Nobody had ever called her that before. The welcoming aura about her disappeared as soon at Alma told her to cut her ties with Eve. Her eyes narrowed as she stared up at the woman, a slight frown on her face. "Why? Where is she going?" The idea of this suddenly made her tense. If Evelyn wanted to go off and train on her own that was fine, but having someone so high up suddenly telling her to cut ties with her daughter and mentioning she would have no contact to the outside world didn't sit right with her at all. To the Admiral's question, a faint smile tugged once more at the corner of her mouth, but there was only coldness in her gaze as she answered. "I've already been there." Perhaps their definitions of Hell were different, but it certainly didn't do anything to ease Astraea's mind over the whole situation.

Word Count: 869

X o l u s

North Lotus

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 am
Hammond J. Dawson to East Blue  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alma paid no mind to Eve's retorts. Only anger seethed towards the girl now.

Her head stayed on Astraea as she spoke, examining with wonder. She didn't LOOK too powerful, but Eto had said she'd become much stronger in the future. What would make her like this? What was keeping her going? She could only wonder onward as the response the blonde gave caused a head to turn. Hell? Had she really been there before? "How was it? Was it hot?" Exclaiming with her fingers waving in a almost jeering fashion, the woman leaned back on the air and sat. Literally, she sat there as if she sat on nothing. "Miss Tethys, I selected your daughter to become my personal protege. Her talents have been wasted so far on the marines and I would like to nurture her. With that being said I'm taking her to a remote camp where she'll know nothing but training. I'm going to strengthen her body to the point of steel and then break it just to strengthen it again. I'm sure you can understand." A almost blase wave accompanied her words. As if Astraea had a choice in the matter.

"However --" The other hand rose, finger pointed over. "I have found interest in you as well. And thus, I would like to accompany the woman. Both of you. Come along with me and we'll see to it your grown much, much stronger." If the future was true than she'd need to keep on eye on this woman as well. And if she was their best bet against the lone one, then Alma needed to be doing this. Rather it be for their sake or her own ; this one would save the world.

Even if it meant breaking these two to do it. "Go pack your things. I'll hear nothing. Clearly if you haven't walked away you've agreed. So, welcome to a training like never before." And now, she waited.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX "No." Astraea watched the Admiral lean back into the air as if she were sitting, somewhat interested in how exactly she managed that, but not in a curious enough mood to ask. "It was cold." Silently, the woman listened to the explanation of what exactly Evelyn had gotten herself into, a soft sigh her only response for a moment. "Evelyn is old enough and wise enough to make her own decisions at this point. If that's what she wants to do then.." Turning her gaze to her daughter, she managed a light smile, looking for a confirmation that she was indeed doing this of her own free will. "Go for it. You're going to be amazing." The girl was already powerful and passionate, and Raea was certain she'd become nothing less than a true force to be reckoned with once she had reached her peak. With the added bonus of being able to manipulate gravity now, there was no doubt her foes would have to recognize her as a powerful adversary.

Upon hearing the "offer" Alma also extended to her, the Marine frowned slightly. "I.. appreciate the offer, however I have business of my own that I need to attend to. Forgive me, it would be an honor to train with you, but.. There's something else I have to do first. Unless that is an order, Admiral." Dipping her head to the woman, Astraea would wait for her response and then turn her attention back to Evelyn, placing her hand on her shoulder. "If you need me for anything, just let me know and I'll be there. And remember: no more swimming!"

[Exit???]

Word Count: ---

X o l u s

North Lotus

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:01 pm
[Chevalier moves to the North Blue]  

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

「108 STR | 120 PRW | 005 DEF | 035 SPD | 010 STA | 022 VIT

There wasn't much that Evelyn could do in order to alleviate the tension growing between Admiral Alma and her mother. She could only watch as the two finally reached the conclusion of their conversation. Evelyn gave a hearty sigh of relief, thankful that the situation had not escalated any further. The young woman dangled from the grasp of her commanding officer as she stared at her guardian. Astraea rested her hand on her shoulder and gave her words of encouragement after explaining that she was fully capable of making her own decisions. "I'm not where I want to be yet and this is probably the best chance I'll get at training with an Admiral." She looked her in the eye and smiled, "Though I'm not sure Admiral Alma will let me even contact anyone. Swimming is a luxury that I can afford giving up....I think..." The thought of being isolated for three wasn't new, but it did bring back some very lonely thoughts. This time was different. She would be with another person, although she felt that it wouldn't be the kind of interaction she could hope for. The Marine tapped on Alma's hand, "Uhm. Could you let me down now?"

Word Count:
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

Deecee Sama

a.renee.nw

North Lotus

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ