Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Ocean's Naval Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:07 am
Hong Meiling // AD-Human [Strength]
Strength: 30 Prowess: 0 Defense: 0
Speed: 0 Stamina: 0 Vitality: 0 Spirit: 0

She blinked, hearing the mention of his station in surprise. "He's a king...!?" She asked, a tad more shocked over that than the fact that she was talking to a literal thundercloud at the moment. She did sigh softly, relaxing after being informed that they wouldn't interfere, though she still approached him cautiously. "I'm really against killing anyone honestly...but he should go around thinking that he can just do whatever he wants...even if he is a king..." She spoke softly, lifting him up into her arms carefully as she started to head towards her ship. "If he is king though...I think he should try being kinder for starters...Taking things that aren't yours isn't really the sign of a good ruler. He should try helping people first and putting his people before himself. Tell him to think about it while he's in time out for me, okay?" She asked the question with a cheerful smile to the talking cloud, hoping she'd relay the message and the young man would take the advice at least a little. She'd hate to have to do this again.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 am
Anyone who knew the history of Lorencia would be astonished by how easily and quickly such a flourishing kingdom was forgotten, being pretty much erased from the minds of people once it was destroyed by the Celestial Dragon's influence. Even so, it seemed that the girl also thought that his actions were out of selfishness. "Yes, he is a king. The sole ruler of Lorencia. While inexperienced, this king you just said needs to be kinder, experienced famine so that his people could eat. Instead of fleeing the country with riches like many nobles did, he chose to stay, worked the land like a farmer and shared the crops with those who needed it. I'm not saying he is in the right though, for stealing from the people of this land to give it to his citizens. Perhaps that was his way of trying to get back at the people who, like you, who don't even know that a kingdom was wiped out." she made a pause to let all of that sink in, maybe the girl could have a change of heart. Not in regards to arresting him. He broke the law, he goes to jail. However, she could, hopefully, change her mistaken idea.

Battle Data:

Str - 5 | Prw - 15 | Def - 0 | Spd - 10 | Vit - 0 | Sta - 0
HP - 0/100 | SP - 25/100 | Spi - 0/0

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 200 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 120 Defense :: 198 Speed :: Lieutenant ::
[1,070 Health :: 640 Stamina :: 186 Spirit]

As Xandria came to the island known as Ocean's Navel along with her crew of marines on her ship she looked around for a moment and looked to her men saying. "Ok lets do a simple patrol around this island, and if we need to we will help out the people here as well. Keep your eyes out for anyone suspicious or pirates." Xandria told her crew as she waited for the ship to be placed at the port, then she jumped off the ship and onto the port as she walked into town, many people there looked at her and waved. Seemed like they were all used to having a marine presence here and no one had any hostile agenda here, as she walked over to a local police man she gave him a simple salute, as he gave a nod. "Hello officer, we're just doing a standard patrol around the area, has there been any trouble here recently? The officer looked at her for a moment and folded his arms as she gave it a good thought then shook his head. "No I we have not, as well at least nothing we couldn't handle. Had some petty thieves and drunken brawls here and there but thats normal for us, no pirates or others that came through here yet. But I do thank you for the patrol it makes it a lot more better and safer for everyone here. We will let you know if there are any threats ma'am." Xandria gave a nod to him and answered. "Thank you again officer." Xandria said as she gave him a small bow and walked towards a bench as she sat down and folded her legs as she leaned back on the bench as she breathed in once then out as she was glad this town was safe, she wondered if there were any marines in the area or not patrolling too.
[321/250 Standard Patrol completed.]

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image

Chnk. Chnk. Chnk. Two metal "legs" tapped the ground as their owned continued through the island's port way. This was to be her first stop on her patrol of the islands and she couldn't be happier. This fine tuned body was working like a charm. The other recruits were annoyed or possibly even dreading this outing leaving the girl to be the only happy face in the bunch. She passed by a few people and offered a wave, receiving two very confused and intrigued looks in return. You think people would have seen a mostly mechanic person before! Nothing seemed to be of interest to her as she rounded the corner. Townspeople moved along while the symphony of sounds continued. Her twin (not really) legs added to the controlled chaos that was the town streets. The first lap around town came and went without any incidents to really report. One down, many more to go. The second began and then around ten minutes later the third. Then the fourth, fifth, sixth and so on. Just as she was about to begin on her tenth lap, some of the marines were chatting near a bench of sorts. L.O.C.K. stood by as they both chatted for a short amount of time and began to approach when they were finished. Right when Xandria caught sight of her, she offered a salute. "Bonjour, Liéutenent." With the greetings out of the way the cyborg soon sat down right next to the girl. "Quite ze day for a patrul, non?"

(254/250 Standard Patrol)

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

N7-Rain

Novasse

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

As she was sitting on the bench watching her marine crew look around the area she then heard some sounds coming from around the area, she didn't know what it was. She called over to one of her marines. "Sergeant do you know where that sound is coming from?" The marine looked at Xandria but shrugged as she looked around until something caught her eyes, she watched as a young woman was looking at her and gave a salute. Xandria gave her a salute back as she didn't know who she was, but she was wearing marine like clothing so she knew she was on her side, but something was off about her. For one thing she didn't exactly have feet just nobs for feet, her movement seemed robotic as well, hearing her French accent as she greeted her Xandria nodded and watched her sit down next to her. Xandria looked at her for a moment as she studied her for a moment then answered her question. "Yes... quite a nice day to be out on a patrol. Could you please identify yourself?" Xandria asked as she wanted to know her name before giving hers out, since her entrance was quite random, but it was nice to see other marines nonetheless.

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image

Every movement came followed by a faint robotic and metallic sound. It was like metal pieces and such bending around as the chassis was moved. A more than ample description of the process as well as L.O.C.K. herself. She stood at attention with that faint smile on her face while keeping eye contact on Xandria. "Chairé Girl L.O.C.K., repairteng for duty." After around a few seconds of doing so the advanced cyborg relaxed her stance and took a much more neutral one. Shifting weight onto both legs, the girl crossed her legs and leaned back into her position on the bench. "I joined only a short time ago. You probably 'aven't seen me before. That or I am lez noticeable than I think." She chuckled to herself before her unnaturally blue eyes carried over to the lieutenant. "I trust I am not too queer fair your tastes."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

N7-Rain

Novasse

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Xandria watched Lock stand up and introduce herself s 'L.O.C.K.' She was quite interested in this person she had never seen such a person who looked robotic, maybe this was the cyborg she was told about during her training. She didn't know this one specifically but she was told she would be able to see cyborgs, half human and half machine within the marines. Xandria stood up as she gave Lock a salute back then made a small bow to Lock introducing herself officially. "Its an honor to meet you Lock san, my name is Lieutenant Xandria Aytolis, you may call me Xandria if you like." Xandria then watched Lock sit back down as Xandria would sit back down on the bench as well as she listened to Lock talk about how she had just recently joined in the marines and how she probably wouldn't of known about her, Xandria nodded saying. "Yes that would be correct but theres many marines here new and old that I have yet to meet, but I am happy to be meeting each and everyone. Then when she mentioned how she wasn't too 'queer' for her taste, but Xandria shook her head and said. "Oh not at all Lock san, you're quite cute actually. Are all cyborgs this cute? You are a cyborg right?" Xandria asked as she continued to look at Lock but showed no signs of disgust or disinterest in Lock, Xandria had her full attention to her and liked having her there with her. "Say Lock san, what brings you to this location? Were you following me perhaps? Kekeke." Xandria giggled as she looked at her then looked to her men who were watching from afar, some had their guns pointed at Lock but Xandria waved them off telling them she was a friendly. "Would you like to accompany me and my crew Lock san?" Xandria asked asking her to join her crew basically, Xandria had some high hopes for someone like her, plus having more people around her made her at ease rather than being alone.

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am
User Image

"Lieutenént Xandria, the pleasure is all mine~" L.O.C.K. replied by returning the bow out of habit so that her respectful gesture would be met without any kind of offense being shown by her. She appeared to be taking her appearance in quite well compared to the last few people that she had met. It was a welcome sign that she had found that right company or close to it. She spoke of cyborgs being cute, a question that perplexed the young recruit. Was this teasing or some kind of flirting? Even for her robotic appearance sometimes things like this sort of bugged her. "Er, possibly. I suppose some cybairgs can be made cute if they're not already. Technically I am not a cybairgs due to Admiral Alma's assistance when the operation began but for all intents and purposes, oui. I am a cybairg." A common misconception mostly due because of how utterly nonhuman she looked. Even regular cyborgs retained a good amount of "meat" to their bodies but L.O.C.K.'s body was entirely of non-organic parts. To be honest most people asked her that straight away and the reply was more or less something of the same tune. It did get tiring but at least some people were pretty interested. "I was sent here for a routine patrul mission, Lieutenént. I-" She looked across from her to be greeted by the sight of a few men with their guns aimed directly at her. Thankfully Xandria managed to vouch for her in time so that a bullet wouldn't find its way into her head. L.O.C.K. sat back down just in time for her to offer her a spot on her crew. It was certainly a tempting offer. "Certainly. I would be 'onored to join your crew, Lieutenant."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

N7-Rain

Novasse

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image

After a short explanation on what a cyborg was she smiled as she nodded to her understanding everything she was saying. "I see thats interesting to say the least, and Admiral Alma, I met her early, quite frankly I don't think shes quite fond of me, kept on forgetting my name and ignored me at the time. But no matter I understand that not everyone will get along with me." Xandria said as she decided to leave the bothered thought elsewhere so it didn't bother her all day,s he just hoped Eto was doing ok. Xandria watched Lock stop mid sentence while standing up as she watched her marines, but seeing that they weren't a threats he sat back down, Xandria giggled said. "Don't worry about them, they are just making sure you're not a threat, but they still have some to learn about identifying a marine. We will be happy to have you on my crew, I have great confidence you can bring much to the table, and we both can learn from each other. Although I am a Lieutenant I'm still learning as a Marine and please think of me as a friend more than just a superior officer Lock san." Xandria said as she would lean back in her bench for a moment then looked at her as she wax curious about this. "Say Lock san, how much are you human if you don't mind me asking? You are the first cyborg I have met in my life, I would like to know more about you, I understand all cyborgs are different but knowing how you are would be better. Also how old are yo-..." Xandria stopped herself as she found herself basically interrogating her with questions as she apologized. "Ah my apologies Lock san, I don't mean to interrogate you, if theres anything you would like to know about me, please ask me anytime." Xandria said with kind words showing Lock that she is a good person and considerate of other people.

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

To her surprise the lieutenant had already spoken with her co creator, Admiral Alma. "You 'ave met Admiral Alma, then?" Her description wasn't the first thing that took L.O.C.K. by surprise. The Admiral had a way of speaking to people that few would find very endearing. She crossed her hands and shook her head from side to side. "The Admiral is like zat. I do 'ave quite the fondness of her." Her eyes went towards the flowing seas across from them as she grinned to herself at such thoughts running amok in her mind. "To create a strong, improved body from such weak flesh and bones. That is the power I do desire for myself. To protect the world from the same people, mind you." L.O.C.K. have a small chuckle and went on to listen about Xandria's question about her cyborg nature.

"Say Lock san, how much are you human if you don't mind me asking?"

The question though almost venomous in a different voice, were answered fairly standard. There wasn't a real reason to go to into depth about things. Not that Xandria would find any of it interesting to on track with her. It was an operation that even she didn't know what had been installed inside of her. Xandria did appear to be quite interested in the more non organic of people and as far as she knew the girl was still unfamiliar with their processes. Her eyes returned to the lieutenant and began to speak again. "It is fine. I am not very human at zis point. The only real human pieces of me left are my skin. Some of it is already metal. Ut uf one 'undred percent, I would say ten percent of me is still human."

"Also how old are yo-..."

The one question that Xandria was embarrassed with asking was the only one that she could give a straight forward answer for. How very ironic indeed.

"I am 21 years old, Liéutenént. For zee record, non, I am not interested at the moment."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

N7-Rain

Novasse

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

After learning a bit more about Lock she nodded with a smile, then as she would hear that she was 21 she smiled seeing that they were the same age. But whens he mentioned that she wasn't interested she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head. "What do you mean not interested?" Being oblivious about the fact she tried to hit on her, as she waited for her answer her den den mushi went off as she picked it up and spoke into it. "This is Lieutenant Xandria speaking." Then from the den den mushi came a male voice speaking. "Yes Lieutenant well met, we have new orders for you, you are to go to Ridus Village and investigate the missing marines, once you do call me back for further orders, you are dismissed Lieutenant." With that the Den den mushi hung up as Xandria stood up and looked to Lock saying. "Welp looks like I have my orders, since you are apart of my crew, lets disembark to Ridus Village. Marines we are leaving!" Xandria called out to her marines to get to her boat since they were leaving, men and women of her crew stopped what they were doing or finished up as they all returned back to the ship ready to set sail. "Sergeant on to Ridus Village, come on Lock san, we will proceed with this mission." Xandria said as she waited for Lock to get on before setting off to Ridus Village
~exit~

Novasse

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas