Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Mt. Colubo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A E S O NF I N A L B R E A T HL E S L A W
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Why Don't You Stop And Smell The Flowers
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    Good. From the sound of it Aeson had been lead to believe they were some sort of charity group. While he had no moral qualms with a charity group, who would?, working for free was not something he planned to do. Upon hearing the name Aeson did remember a few mercenaries talking about such a group. A cartel that worked more closely together, like a family, and from what Yuyuko had said they were friends as well. An interesting dynamic to have for a group that welcomed people with questionable moralities like the mercenary he heard the rumors from. Still none of this information would sell or ruin the company for him so far. Meeting the boss would give him a better view of the group. "Meat buns huh? Well I wouldn't mind food right about now. Lead the way ma'am." Was ma'am the right word to say? Respect was very important when talking among others, that was rule 42. While he would have loved to ignore the little scene his body had forced him to partake in Yuyuko would draw near with a concern look on her face. "I'm fine." Aeson would snap there was clear strain in his voice. "Just need some rest" Matching the paleness in Yuyuko's face with his own but for an entirely different reason. Taking a deep breath smoke started to come from his mask before disappearing as he exhaled. Starting to walk down the mountain and heading towards the dock with a staggering walk it was clear he was not okay like he said he was. The vine cocoon being dragged behind him by the vines themselves before both would stop. "Do lead the way" In a worry to ignore the situation he forgot that the other doctor was leading the way. A look of embarrassment spreading on his face.

Prowess: 120
                                                    Defense: 000
                                                    Speed: 100
                                                    Health: 550
                                                    Stamina: 550
                                                    Spirit: 90

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 000 // Pro: 10 // Def: 10 // Spd: 10 // Sta: 000 // Vit: 000 // Spt: 000

She didn't really mind the tittle of 'ma'am' as she was fairly used to it. Though assuming he agreed to join the company, then he'd hopefully switch to using her actual name instead since that was preferable. As he started coughing and showing sickly behavior, he tried to insist that he was fine, much to her disbelief. She frowned, sighing as she knew damn well he wasn't. Though the mask was intriguing as she watched it billow smoke as he breathed. She could only assume he was either in denial of his own condition, or he was not able to be treated just yet. Preferring to assume he was rational, she figured it was the latter as she shook her head. "You can rest on the ship if you need, or we can delay our departure if need be. I am not in any hurry and I'd rather take you while you are feeling better." She smiled again, continuing to maintain her more cheerful disposition No longer able to exude a magically calming aura like before, she had simply gotten good at doing it naturally instead.

PonderingPenguin

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A E S O NF I N A L B R E A T HL E S L A W
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Why Don't You Stop And Smell The Flowers
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Feel better? What a laughable concept. And he would laugh if it didn't feel like his lungs would rupture if he did. Instead he kept an arm holding his own stomach as he shook his head. "I rather not make you late for this meeting." She wasn't going to drop it. At least not without some sort of assurance that his health would see some improvement. "I appreciate the concern. Getting some rest would be nice...but there is no need for extra commendations for me. I haven't bitten the dust yet" Aeson let out a small sincere chuckle. Taking steps towards the doctor and genly pushing her forward. "Now come on don't want to make a bad impression by being late now do I." He would have to ease up on his serious demeanor if he wanted the other to relax. There was no doubt that her caring nature will force her to look after him like one of her patients. It was insulting as a fellow doctor that she wouldn't trust his word; he wasn't lying to himself. He knew that he wasn't in a great condition but he also knew that resting wasn't going to do anything. Eighteen years of rest had left him restless.

Prowess: 120
                                                    Defense: 000
                                                    Speed: 100
                                                    Health: 550
                                                    Stamina: 550
                                                    Spirit: 90

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:48 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

A riveting toothache that was. Gnawing torpid souls just gnashing inside her head all but waiting for the cocaine urge to enter the state of nirvana. However, her expression did lighten up some as the girl did show some hope. Some spark of...change.

She felt the little snowpea at least fight against the absolution of her grip. The pink creme lips would pull back and smile asunder as the true grit of her beauty would show from watching the petite arms of the marine girl trying to stop Ahn's upwind-knee assault. Though futile, it wasn't fruitless. The girl had managed to avoid a major concussion---which meant this exchange would now continue longer. Feeling the bounce of the girl's push, and effort, she decided to let the girl go from her grip to see how far she'd go. Especially by how cute the girl looked trying to wrest off Ahn's arm off her head.

So naturally she did. Just to see. If she was serious on putting the girl down for a long time, the assault would have continued just by succeeding in grip. Typically strong armed opponents were dangerous for that reason once in their grasp. But it seemed the little one would learn that eventually. "Ohhh. I almost felt that one."

She watched her contort her body all sorts of ways. It was frighteningly awkward. And it appeared the murderous woman had found merit in trying to teach her. She decided to let the punch sink into her stomach but of course Ahn would show the girl that she wouldn't be all too generous. Still inclined on letting the blow pierce her belly, she did feel the lurch of wanting to spit out whatever there was but in her lifetime she remembered it was the same getting a splinter and moving on. Once more, the girl jumped. Predictable. The little thing was a bit of a gymnast. She seemed to favor damage via legs, and boy did the girl appear to like jumping.

But the root of it all was; the girl had never faced anything that could cut her off at any time.

And she would show her that life wasn't about combination and school taught technique. Life was all about how selfish one can be. And what it took to really get what you want. When you do too much all by yourself, did you think that I would always wait for you to finish? Of course not. The taste of prey to Ahn is heightened masterfully when they're in a state of movement.

Waiting for the girl to enter into a spin around formation, watching her leg rise, allowing the kick to fly across the direction of her head but instead Ahn had used her forearm to reduce the recoil. Naturally she let the pain flow down to the bones as if it were because she hungered for caffeine. But her head remained fine of concussive damage.

WHUUHT! A heavy and rapid foward lunge with her shoulders and body faced to catch the girl into a tackle right before Xandria's landing, like a canary against the throttle of a running rhinoceros. It would likely feel like being hit by a wall of bricks or maybe not if all the air might leave. Who knows.

"You think too much...there will be enemies who read your thoughts and then your actions....but what would happen if you didn't think at all?" She'd say as if her eyes were close to watering. Her forearm holding an apparent bruise and a smile with some blood tickling to slip past her teeth as the kick from the girl had forced up some minor hemorrhage for show.

N-7 Rain

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 045 Strength :: 055 Prowess :: 055 Defense :: 035 Speed ::
[40/430 Health :: 430 Stamina :: 66 Spirit]

Xandria watched as her kick was blocked by her forearm, at this point she knew that she was in a bad spot; being in the air she was vulnerable to attacks. Xandria then watched as the pirate lunged at her, all Xandria could do at that point was put her arms inf ront of her in an X formation to block the blow. Taking the hit head on she felt the strong impact send her flying backwards against a wall as she hit the wall with a loud thud as she gave out a loud grunt as her back hit the wall full on. As her body bounced off against the wall she fell to the ground going to her knees as she clutched her chest panting heavily trying to catch her breath. That last attack had taken a toll on her, she felt her body become weak as she was at her limits, but she couldn't let the people of this town down. Fully knowing that she was the reason this pirate wasn't going on a rampage on this town she stood up slowly; feeling both of her legs shiver as she fell to one knee for a moment but picked herself back up. Putting both of her hands up she would still hold her determined look on her face as she stared towards Ahn. "I...I won't let you take this town! You will have to go through me if you want to do any more damage." Xandria said as she made her way towards Ahn again but this time it was slow, it was clear that Xandria was visibly tired and worn out since she took a lot of damage her body was at her limits. As Xandria got in close to Ahn she weakly raised her right fist in the air, as she made one last punch at Ahn's face, the punch was slow and weak. Her punch would come in contact with her face but the punch was so weak that it just pushed against her cheek for a moment then was dropped to her side. Xandria then went for a tackle as she put her arms around Ahn's stomach but fell to her knees saying. "I...I cannot allow you to harm anymore of these innocent people, if you want to hurt them, you ill have to go through me!" Xandria said as she was still panting heavily, taking so much damage from the pirate she could feel her body being really weak knowing that she had lost the fight. But she couldn't just give up the fight, she had to protect the innocent people from the evil doers, even if it was her own life was on the line.
Took -195 dmg from Ahn, Xandria's loss.

Motherglare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:21 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

They're calling out.

Watching the few little left behind after the black swash of tragedies following days after one another. Her red orbs looking over them with a smirk. A song she once heard from a woman whose crown fell ripped from her hair after the contenders had made a mess of her and her dress. As I walk through frozen sands....through the flames of burning lands... A crack of her neck as she'd wipe the blood off her chin though the pungent scent of her own awoke something even darker. My fear torn, theirs torn to strands. Her hair settling back down from the ramming as her muscles ached and ached progressively. As Ahn crossed the raging sea, waves lapped viciously at her feet in attempt to drag her down.

As I cross the raging sea, as the waves are crashing over me. I will not drown. Studying the little thing who seemed bigger than she ever seemed though slumped. Looking more legitimate despite her having to crawl to her in some instances as her strength fell close behind snowflake. Letting those battle softened hands cross the air to make their feeble graze. And when it lowered, the young woman would see the still lips ripen into a cherry harvest breaking into a slow grin. The dawn burning over her face at last to highlight the incandescent hue of a wicked soul indeed. However the bogs of her evil instead were replaced with a gaze of high wonder. Swirling around with bubbling energy as she'd see the potential in the girl, her cries of bravery falling deaf on Ahn's ears as she'd be holding onto her like a lost cub.

"Innocence has nothing to do with it, little berry." That answer the girl will find out someday herself.

They'll know her name. After the storms are passing through. Her hand picking the girl up by the scruff of her clothes despite the pathetic tosses of rotten vegetables and stones. Her hand stroking the girl's face before cupping the marine's chin so that she would watch in place as Ahn brought her to eye level. "One day you'll be betrayed by those you defended when they see that you're not strong enough. This world is too wicked to be moved by useless things except domination. You learned quickly, to know that none of your ideas matter if you can't even defend it in some shape or form."

After they've forgotten about you. Ignoring the clamors of the cowardly people who could do no more than watch or hide or piss. As Ahn would toss her off of her to go pick up her claymore, by the flies at this point as she'd swat some away to pick it out of the corpse. Shhhhlyuuh--liiik! A diagonal slice in the air did manage to scrape off some blood and chunks but as usual, Ahn had a horrible habit of letting her blade stay pungent. She'd toss something to the girl's direction. It seemed like a bag and from it slipped a rusted key. "I did have a reward for whomever or whatever would fight me. Though disappointing, you tried your best. I suppose that means that's all I'll get from this mountain. Perhaps if you survive....you could go claim it now before all the other roaches."

In the bag it also had directions on where Xandria would find it though it was probably going to be very obvious. At the peak of the mountain, where she'd find it. A treasure sum worth of 500,000 Beli for her to take. A small chest with precious gems and some other things worth the trip one supposed. Meanwhile, the violent vagrant often had no interest in them. Strapping her sword back right over as the woman began to depart further off to join the sea of verdant scenery. Her hair whipping with the breeze picking up. Her hunger still a horrible ache but a smile was back on her face. Something up there, called to her. Gnawing in her skin, a hideous smile waiting to burst at the prospect of getting into something odious.

[exits to Midway Forest]

hp: 747/882

N-7 Rain
          Left you 500k Beli total from off my poster and the beli gathering. This post is the direct exchange, you can count it and claim it in your update.

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 045 Strength :: 055 Prowess :: 055 Defense :: 035 Speed ::
[40/430 Health :: 430 Stamina :: 66 Spirit]

As she was picked up she felt her chin being held and her cheek cupped, she heard the words she said as Xandria looked back at her giving her, her undivided attention. Once she was tossed to the ground she sat up a little bit and took the key, looking at it she looked back up at her answering. "I will come back for you Ahn san! When I get stronger I will return to bring you in!" After a small silence she did bow her head thanking her. "Thank you for this fight Ahn san, I did learn a lot from this." Xandria watched as Ahn left, being too weak and tired to stop her, she waited for the pirate to leave before she picked herself up then taking her hat and putting it back on her head, making her way to the area where the chest was, she took it and made her way to her boat to get off the island to go rest for the next battle.
500,000 beli gained

Motherglare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 pm
“Okay, so you’ve led me here…”. Levi would say as he would dawn his battle stance. He had been chasing this strange man from Cocoyashi Village to this mountain. With his village set ablaze by a man of muscular stature, Levi would act as its warrior of vengeance. The man would turn his head slightly, shedding light upon his incandescent yellow eyes. Levi would almost quiver in fear. A deep, bellowing voice would project itself from the man, “Levi, you’ve come all of this way. Tell me, why is it that I see fear within you?”

Levi’s nose would twitch as his mouth would snarl a bit at the comment. He was fearful because he couldn’t use his abilities in order to fight powerful users such as himself. Though, even without fear, he would rush forward and fight the man. His fighting style was not as polished as it used to be, as he hasn’t been training. Many moves later, and Levi still hasn’t landed a blow. The man effortlessly dodging his attacks. He would speak to Levi as he would avoid him. “Levi, I sense your fear. You cannot fight while trying to harbor the feelings of courage and fear”.

Now becoming angry, Levi’s blood is beginning to boil. The man was right, Levi was somewhere trying to balance his fear and his courage within his frame. Courage had got him all the way to the point where he was. Even battling the World Government and avoiding them was through sheer courage, especially after he decided to become the protector of his home island in secret.

“Levi, your light only has but so much strength…” The man would clench his fist, and a dark essence, cloaked with yellow streaks, would embellish it. “Let me show you the power of darkness Levi”. The man would say this while thrusting his fist forward into Levi’s chest. The power alone would send Levi flying through many trees. He would be knocked out by the blow, with the man coming to him. “I shall train this one. It shall be his fear which will drive him from now on”.

The man would pick Levi up and throw him over his shoulder, taking him to a cave over in the mountain.

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash