Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Midway Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Drinking champagne from bottles that typically reach the lips of only the worlds elite. ********. What the ******** happened to this place? I was having a good time back at Marine Courters.." Hatori who's spent the entire week celebrating his success. Has arrived to a troubled forest. The people answered trouble with the marines support! Experience! That's all it was!

Hatori's done this plenty of times! Find the troublemaker! Right!?

Sprinting possibly his fastest. A desperate look.

The air in his face refreshes him. He pulls his head up flying through tree's spiraling. The possible motives, according to the report and supposedly informed who filled Hatori about this raid. Made the events transpiring here loud and big enough. To bring a marine of Hatori's caliber to Midway Forest. Yes, say the Marine Headquarters. Just mere happenstance that a forest was being plagued by some stupid "b***h".

"HEY YOU!! WHAT"

Hatori sliding forward. Grit teeth. Stopping in front of Ahn Sahyte. "You are under arrest. I repeat. You. Are. Under. Arrest." The authorities of this worlds justice. Have just arrived. Hatori couldn't help but smile. It's been confirmed that the one doing most of the violence here, Ahn Sahyte. Was going to be taken into custody. It's now entirely in Rango Hatori's hands. "Hey, idiot. Ready to cry? You're in trouble. Military rank, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Justice has enveloped me. Today my ougi's won't miss. Revolving in superiority justice has caught it's pray. True power isn't ascertained until you've protected someone. You're--in my sights!! Rango Hatori..!! My name is Rango Hatori, The Flame Emperor!!" There was no choice. It was time to fight.

A huge smirk put upon a mans face. Standing in front of Ahn Sahyte with his arms crossed.

The marines were called here due to the Raid.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 300
Flames Created: 300

[ Locations: ]

Motherglare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:22 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

"I surrender. Arrest me, Flame emperor."

Said the perpetrator almost at once. After all, a marine, strolling up to her newly claimed territory? Oho. Surely they had seen it coming. Rather, with Ahn, she was always inviting for Marines especially.

She looked at the newcomer who spoke in too many failed words and got the gist of it. They didn't mean to send him, he sent himself.

She held out her hands for him. Her conquered people looking at this situation rather puzzled all except one man. Who stood watching with different eyes..

"Well? Lieutenant Junior Grade? Arrest. Me." Her eyes were like incendiaries, almost begging to go off on a dare.

Techniques Active

Tentaigo

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Not going to put up a fight?" Hatori laughed. "You have to be the worst pirate I've ever come across." Hatori had entered Ahn Sahyte's domain. The moment their eyes met. His entire lower body began catching on fire. Traces of fire burning on his legs, and pants. However, his cloths weren't burning. And his face didn't seem in pain. Who was he?

Hatori appreciated her bluntness. Her straight-forwardness. "There's nothing in the world a marine loves more than straight-forwardness. Sigh. Baka." Hatori sat down in an indian-style cross leg 5 ft in front of her. "Sigh. Idiot. I didn't come here to arrest you. Well, I did. But I was looking for a fight." A twisted grin.

His legs still on fire. With his pants not burning. Even his hair began to catch fire. With traces of fire crawling through his hair, down his chest, to his legs. "I ate the Flare Flare Fruit. I am a Logia." Hatori moans softly with the relief of having someone easy to deal with in front of him. "I won't arrest you. But before I take my leave. Tell me about yourself. Who are you? What's your name. This is the first time I've met someone I can talk with. In about a full 6 months." She wouldn't need to put her guard up. "You know what Logia are right? I ate a Devil Fruit that has turned my entire body into fire. I control flames, fire, you know. My body is fire. I cannot be burned. And I can produce an infinite amount of fire from all of this flesh."

She wouldn't have to expect complications from this man. Hatori unzipped his uniform putting his hand inside his jacket. Relaxing. Hatori steadies a cold stare out towards Ahn Sahyte. You could still tell he was dangerous.

Quote:
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Motherglare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:44 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image

Dangerous meet Tension. Watching him laugh, she took in his appearance. Young.

"You have to be the worst pirate I've ever come across."

"I could be. Seeing as how I didn't even step into the ocean even once."

She was waiting for the marines to send in their skeletons seeing as how the bones come marching in. The voiceless riot looked up at the sky and almost seemed sorry for the vultures that always seemed circling near. I guess it won't be coming here so soon. Heavy thoughts sift into dust with siren eyes looking to the man sitting in front of her on the ground.

She followed suit. Her elbows resting over her knees. The claymore stabbed beside her, it's steel smelling foul and of corpses awry. Somewhere along the way, a bottle was near. The hard rust of it's taste already bleeding into the ground but luckily there was just enough for them to share. Throwing the bottle to him after she took her first gulp. "What's left when the fire's gone?" Truth is she could stop and stare but the fire like that--she's seen in someone else before. Which could mean to her one thing; He's gone. He's dead.

He genuinely seemed to want to talk to her. Going as far as to open up about himself, telling the enemy everything down to the last cell. A part of it got her to smile. "Six months. You must be busy...or insane." The smile didn't come, instead her eyes felt like a crimson panorama cutting into thicker clips. She was familiar with fruits. Having encountered at least three, counting the one who gave her the massive scar over her stomach dutifully aching.

"Since we're being overly honest here, I'll tell you one thing."

Meeting his steely gaze with one that could cut it in a snap. Her hand reaching out for him to throw the bottle, expecting him to have taken a sip by now.

"I'm actually a vegetarian."

Techniques Active

Tentaigo

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

"To the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend, the constitutions of my own principles, and all of my conviction!" Hatori grinned.

Hatori takes a breath and nods. Raising his arm to catch the bottle. Hatori looks to the sky, now an endless blue. He caught the bottle without looking directly at the bottle."Hahah!~ Thank you. I'll pass." Hatori seemed to be peering straight into 𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙎𝙖𝙝𝙮𝙩𝙚's mysteriousness. Hard to make out details, but her features are unmistakable--the skeletal outline of her shoulders. The sharp angles of her face. Seemingly in response his mouth opened. "Logia are the most powerful Devil Fruit eaters. There are 3 types of Devil Fruit eaters. Logia, me. Paramecia. And Zoans. All Logia are the embodiment of a type of element. My element is fire as you see." His entire hand completely turning into fire in front of her.

Hatori wouldn't drink.

One hand completely turned into fire. While the other held the bottle she threw to him.

"Paramecia have a power their body takes up. Only one power they work on to master in variations. Meaning they use their one power with many combinations to strengthen that one power of theirs. Zoan. Zoan's take on the characteristics of animals. Giving a human the power of a cheetah, elephant, or crocodile, ect." Hatori adjusts his jacket smiling into 𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙎𝙖𝙝𝙮𝙩𝙚's penetrating gleaming eyes. "I've already fought a pirate who goes by the name Bhiko B. Chiko. His bounty was about 10 million. He was a Zoan who took on the characteristics of a Buddha. Who possessed the ability to emit shockwaves through punches and kicks. I won, but he got away before I could finish him off." It hasn't been easy. Though Hatori was well aware of the number of lives he's saved thus far.

Hatori threw the bottle back to her not taking one sip. "Excuse me. I'm only eighteen. I've never drank before."

Instinctively, Hatori goes to understand Ahn Sahyte's more. "Your bounty is the most large I've come across." Hatori whistled. "79 Million. That's ridiculous. I don't know if you're just dangerous. Or you really are strong." Now offset against the atmosphere around them, her woman features come into full relief, the sculptured waif-model face, her eyebrows knit tightly together in maturity as she grips upon this greeting. "Heh. Check this out."

Hatori raised his hand pulling out a pistol. Placing it against his own head. "Bang." Hatori pulled the trigger. Showing Ahn Sahyte the bullet going straight through his head. Without him flinching, the bullet went through his head. But Hatori was able to Logia Phase. So the bullet went through fire instead of his head's skull. "It's a joke, a joke! I learned how to use my Devil Fruit in so many ways. This is the difference between us Logia, and all other Devil Fruit eaters. We can turn into our elements completely. In order to phase through any attack. Meaning at some point I was intangible. So the bullet went through fire, instead of my actual body. Doesn't that make Logia close to gods?" Hatori snapped into focus. Putting his gun away. Smirking.

Quote:

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Motherglare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Hatori left. His duty calls. Before he left the island he told the woman. That a priate was rampaging, and it was his duty to crush them. A bit funny how he let her go though.

[ Exit ]  

Tentaigo

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:04 am

User Image

Well as it appeared, there was nothing more to share from. Once again she was disappointed.

Honestly, why did she put in effort to socialize again? Oh right... Because she felt like sitting down..

As usual, Ahn would let the little ones run. Even if they came back bigger than before, it would end with the same conclusion.

Bored, listless, she would signal for one of her controlled men to come forward. The one with his head on his shoulders, he would come forth.

"Report anything interesting." She'd say, especially a challenge. Anything. Anything, really.

And off she would go. Leaving the man to build back what was lost.

[exits to North Blue]

Techniques Active

Tentaigo

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out