Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
The Baratie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX Following her bath, Dakini had been kind enough to let Sona borrow something to sleep in, and as she walked around the deck looking for her friend she ran her hands up and down the silken material contently. "So soft.." Being divine sure had its perks! After wandering for a bit, the young woman finally found Ikki asleep on top of some crates, leaning against the mast of the ship. "Is that even comfortable.." Squinting her eyes at him she shook her head, running off to grab some pillows and blankets, doing her best to climb up onto the crates as silently as possibly, loudly shooshing the wood anytime it made a creaking noise under her weight. Not sure if she should move her companion over to lay back or let him be, Sona draped a blanket around him and set a pillow next to him so he could use it if he woke up and decided he wanted it. Laying down beside him she yawned quietly and stared up at the sky, watching the twinkling stars for a while until the exhaustion of the day finally caught up with her. "Night, Ikki." Whispering the words, she turned over and closed her eyes.

Sleep Mode was halted when the sun came up and bothered her enough that she could rest no longer, and eventually the crew made it to their destination. "The Baratie... EH?! THE BARATIE?!?!" Sona excitedly tugged on Ikki's sleeve, pointing enthusiastically toward the floating restaurant. "Have you ever been here before?! I've heard the chefs are incredible!" Eyes sparkling, she'd pulled her friend along in excitement as they left their ship behind to board the other. Of course, their introduction was not without trouble. Seeing the way Amon and Dakini made quick work of those who talked back to them, Sona cringed, shuddering. "Their bones..." Okay, okay. This could be turned around! Fortunately, a chef approached them and told them to sit wherever they wanted, offering to cook for them. "Yes! Please don't sink the ship, Father! A-And my goddess, please don't kill anymore cooks! The chefs are supposed to be amazing here!!" Clearing her throat and doing her best Amon impression, Sona pointed to the chef. "Chef Woman! Bring us your best dish! And something to drink!"

CrspyDonut

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 am
User Image
User Image
                                                  《111 STR | 000 PRW | 005 DEF | 067 SPD | 015 STA | 00 VIT》

Ikki woke up in the dead of night to notice Sona beside him. He looked down to see the blanket and pillow that she had brought him and smiled. It was thoughtful of her to do such a thing for him. Before going back to sleep, he whispered thanks in his mother tongue and laid back down.

The warmth of the sun greeted Ikki's face and his eyes opened to see the vessel docking at what seemed to be a large, floating structure. Ikki blinked a couple times and then turned to see Sona awake and tugging at his sleeve.

"The Baratie... EH?! THE BARATIE?!?!"

"Have you ever been here before?! I've heard the chefs are incredible!"

"A restaurant?" Ikki inquired, once again looking at the structure and back to Sona. She looked supremely excited to be here and that was all Ikki needed to be persuaded to share in her excitement. He hopped down from the pile of crates and disembarked the ship. Reaching the front of the building, Ikki watched as a man ran up to Amon in an attempt to stop him. He mentioned something about a reservation and not before long, Amon grew weary and started to get angry. Seeing that this would get out of hand, Ikki raised his hand to say something, but it was already too late. Amon lifted the man by his head and only grew angrier as more workers came out to assess the situation.

"I will only say this once; I wish to eat here. I have calmed myself long enough to not devour you, mortal, but if you stop me again I'll be forced to lay waste to everything you hold dear. Now, my council requires seating! Make it so!"

As they came out, so did threatening words and that was enough to cause Amon to send the man crashing through the doors of the restaurant and into several tables before reaching the other side. He was all bloody and more than likely not breathing. It was unfortunate, but there wasn't much that Genova could do about it. It was amazing that Sona actually fought him, well tried to. Upon entering, Ikki's nose was hit by a wave of mouth-watering aromas. The smell of the food was utterly divine. He looked about the interior of the establishment. It was decorated with a fancy theme and buzzed about with life. Waiters hopped from table to table, pens flying across their notepads taking each customers order and relaying them to the chefs. He stepped over some of the remaining debris as they went to take a seat.

Dakini lead the group as she stopped to approach a chef, who managed to say something that did not please her. She tapped his chest and he caught ablaze, leaving only charred remains and a hat. Ikki sighed and continued on. What's wrong with these people and their tempers!? He took notice of the waiter who stepped forth to serve them as they were seated and he could only feel sorry for her. Sona did her best to calm the gods and Ikki watched as she did an interesting Amon impression, commanding the chef to bring out their best dish and drinks. Cutting in, he caught her attention, "I'll take tea as a drink, but I'll eat whatever they're having, please." Giving her an apologetic look, he slightly dipped his head in thanks and sat patiently.

Ikki turned to Sona and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, thanks for the blanket and pillow. I'm surprised you didn't just go to your room." He laughed and scratched the back of his head, "Then again, I didn't mean to sleep there in the first place." He fiddled around with around with the fork and examined it, "I'm kinda glad that you're enjoying yourself though."

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [637/300 Story Posts - 54 stats]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [New format coming soon]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

「」or〈〉Devil Fruit and Rokushiki technique borders respectively

Quotes

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Chaos Reclaimer

Novasse

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hmm?! Hmm?!?!

Stifling! His power riveted, shaking the walls of the establishment as flames engulfed his entire being! To say he was pissed was little to none, but even more than that was the anguish they'd all feel for getting him to this point. Destroy. Crush. It was all the same and something he could never forgive. Just as the arm reeled back for yet a another attack, a smaller woman came to the forefront.

"On second thought sit where you like. You're our VIPs after all~ Just tell me what you want and I can cook it for you! Maybe without sinking the ship, please?"

Ah, finally someone with some sense. That combined with Young Sona's words slowly quelled the God's anger; the people inside with with fearful eyes as his fist slowly came to his side yet again. Fine fine. If his child decided on it, then he could oblige. At least, for the time being. "Hmph." Walking to where the rest of the group take their seats, Amon formed a portion of his mane into that same cloud like substance he;d done before. A white pillow essentially floating in air and here he sat, comfortable. Watching Dakini reduce a man to embers brought a smile to his face - served the b*****d right for denying her what she'd asked. But again, it seemed the pinkette wished for solace and that he could provide. "Dakini, no more killing of the chefs. Young Sona says they are worth it. We shall allow their existence for now."

Now on the the main event. Apparently the food here was supposed to be some of the best they'd ever tasted. Of course, nothing could compare to the meals the Gods offered, but he would make due. Upon Sona's decree, Amon would laugh with jolly abandon and raise his fist. She was learning! "You heard my child, human! Something to appease the gods! If it is not up to par then this entire restaurant will be reduced to rubble!" As it was said, he wouldn't allow anything less than perfection.

"Dakini, join me on Ny'anko. If you do not mind tending to my aching joints. A simple massage is required, my jewel."
Something to do between waiting for their meal and when or if, Dakini followed suit, his eyes went to the duo. "My children, you say this eaterie is of the highest clout? What reputation doth it hold?" He wished to learn and learn, he shall.

a.renee.w

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

CrispyDonut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image

It looked like the big guy was going to play nice but she was sure that it was because of the request the smaller girl of the group had asked him. Whatever. It was a win in her book. The group would slowly begin to walk towards their table of choice while Vanilla watched. At least they aren't- Boom, another death. The beautiful woman whose hips swayed with every step had just reduced another chef to cinders. To say that she was beginning to feel the pressure was an understatement at this point. Though her powers were as interesting and intriguing as that figure. Vanilla caught herself staring and shook her head lest she awaken the wrath of a man who punched a chef through several tables. I wish that was me. Beautiful, a rocking bod, and powerful. What a combo meal. She thought to herself and walked along. That pure strength to kick a** when she felt like it, it looked just about as intoxicating as it probably was.

"So, dear~ what are you making for us today~?"

The tailed woman spoke to her in a tone that sent chills down her spine. It was like a spider talking to its prey. It might have been a good idea to write down a few dishes on the back of her hand before she went to play waiter for the Baratie. Flustered, she probed her mind for any dishes that came up but none did. Time was ticking on those orbs on her tails looked more threatening by the second. "Ummmm...Ah..." Vanilla stammered before the girl that had asked the tallest in the group to stop murdering chefs spoke up.

"Chef Woman! Bring us your best dish! And something to drink!"

The plump woman was asked, no ordered, to bring them the best dish they had as well as something to drink. Her voice had changed to sound like a miniature version of the man, who laughed heartily at his daughter's(?) attempt to mimick him. This was some family. Vanilla thought about running for it but guess that the orbs and the fist of the hulking man in front of them was faster. The only member of the family that wasn't batshit insane or murderous looked to be the smaller boy of the group. He asked for tea and whatever his family would have while giving her a look that almost apologized for his mother and father's actions. Vanilla gave a tired nod and then looked up to the billowing laughter of the giant.

"You heard my child, human! Something to appease the gods! If it is not up to par then this entire restaurant will be reduced to rubble!"

Great. No pressure whatsoever. It was like one of those cooking competitions that she had participated in as a child except that the grand prize was living. Her silence was beginning to lead way for vulnerability to show. Vanilla let out a silent breath of courage before speaking up. "I'll bring out the largest and most grand of meals for our esteemed guests! My name is Vanilla, and I'll ensure that your time here will be one remembered for eons to come!" She gave each present a smile and walked off back to the kitchen. The people she passed by would now be horrified at the idea of their lives ending just because of one bad meal. Some gave her a look while she passed by. One chef was frozen at the god's words. "H-Hey...You don't think he's serious about that, do you?" Vanilla looked back at the party and then to the man. "I would get to a life boat if I were you." Not the most encouraging thing but she had her plan. Into the kitchen she went.

Her entrance was ruined by a literal army of chefs, armed with knives and whatever weaponry could be pulled from a kitchen like this. They were going to get themselves killed like this. Not only that but herself if their guests decided to get impatient. Somebody had to be behind this stupid idea. "Which one of you is the head chef?" Vanilla asked, one man stepping forward. A dark skinned man with white hair and a more royal looking chef's hat. "Our "guests" have just harmed and killed two of our chefs! They will be avenged, even if we have to throw everything we have at them!" Not good. Vanilla just felt super stressed about everything. She didn't know what to do. She just wanted to beat that stupid little head of his until it had sense. Her teeth were grit. Vanilla moved fast.

She grabbed his arm and swung him around to the door. Her right arm was cocked, beginning to emit a faint glow while she swung it at the man. She felt it connect while her powers kicked into gear. With her arm still in his vicinity she detonated the entire arm there. What resulted was an explosion that blew the front door off of the kitchen as well as some of the wall close by. Now anybody could see what was going on. Thankfully she was weak enough so that it wouldn't cause a giant hole in the vessel. Vanilla's right arm was smoking, the chef looking at the unconscious man that lied back in the dining hall. "I'm sorry about that. Our chef here isn't fit for duty anymore. In fact, he said your kind aren't worth to be served. Would you mind taking care of him?" She said to the table and turned to face the others chefs who shook. "Does anybody else want to try that again? If not, let's get started." Thankfully the rest would snap into reality again and follow her back there. That was awesome! It felt really good. Maybe I can let loose more often!

She relayed their words to the chefs who all were still shaking from the thought of being stuck between a rogue fruit user and a pair of gods. "We need big. What's the largest dish we have?" She was shown more things. Smaller dishes that weren't worth anything. "Bigger." A whole bird cooked to perfection. "What's the largest thing we have that we can cook?" One chef piped up about the surprise meat that was being served for the anniversry event. Shipped from the New World to the Blues. In the freezer was a massive beast, on par with the size of a mammoth. It was so big that Vanilla felt full just looking at it. "Yeah...That will do it."

It took a few minutes to shove it out of the freezer while the team sized up their work. It had already been 5 minutes or so since she went back from the table. The clock was ticking. "How the hell are we gunna cook that? That barely fit in the freezer." "I don't know but I'll figure it out. In the mean time..." Her right infex finger pointed at two of the four cooks. "You two start hauling up the best wine you can find." Her next target were the other two. "You two start making appetizers and throwing them at table. No pressure, just the thought of a slow and painful death if we fail. Now get going!" The team moved as Vanilla began to cut and take out whatever chunks she could that would fit onto the stove. She cranked the heat up to high and began her quest for the meat. Flames were thrown off of the stove as her hands continued searing it, drowning it in seasoning and spices while delicious scents wafted out from the kitchen. Time was going by slow as anxiety continued to haunt Vanilla. The chefs were bringing out smaller finger foods for the gods' table as well as wine, alcohol and whatever else they thought might be needed. 5 minutes became 10. 10 became 20 and 20 became 25 minutes. Vanilla was sweating from the heat and rushing between stations to get everything ready. Her team of chefs would try to help but she glared at them. It was her kitchen and hers only. At the 30 minute mark Vanilla had finished and managed to catch her breath. The entire beast was cut down into smaller but still huge pieces of meat that were flavored and prepared to perfection. A tray was brought to her and she began to load the dishes up.

"Apologies about the wait. You know how long perfection takes." Vanilla began unloading dish after dish to the table along with some tea for the boy. Her face was slightly read as her arms and feet ached. It had been a good work out at least. Maybe if she survived she could see about doing it more often. For now, Vanilla stood by in case the gusts would need anything else from her.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

Novasse

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Darling, no need to be so nervous~ fufufu~"

Dakini tilted her head, exposing her slender, porcelain neck as she looked back over her shoulder towards Vanilla. One of her almond-shaped eyes flashed close in a subtle wink, the intoxicating scent of cherries and apple-wood infused in the air around her. The sweet smell seemed to be coming off of her slowly swaying tails, swishing back and forth like hooded cobras. The kitsune would daintily pick at what was offered in front of her, still affixing a smokey stare on Vanilla as she took a long sip from the ice-cold water on the table.

"Dakini, no more killing of the chefs. Young Sora says they are worth it. We shall allow their existence for now."

Fair enough, it was a command from the man she had pledged everything to. She would obey it, for now. But should the cooks continue to brandish their knives in her radiant direction they would meet the same fates as their compatriots. "Dakini, join me on Ny'anko.." What about a cat now? For the first time the fox seemed genuinely confused, but it was probably a language thing. Still, she didn't comment as she sat down beside her lord. She casually and leisurely placed one leg over the other, crossing them at the knee as she leaned over against Amon and started to ghost her fingers over his sore muscles.

"I am so glad everyone is enjoying themselves~"

Quotes:

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Cor Contrium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX Thankfully it would seem as if they were going to keep casualties to a minimum on this trip. It wasn't lost on Sona that the two gods were stupid strong, and that they had likely been holding back their full power when she and Ikki had fought them. After all, she hadn't ended up in pieces and her friend wasn't reduced to a pile of ash, so they must have charmed the pair with their initial encounter. Speaking of, as the young man tapped her shoulder to get her attention, she turned to him with a smile. Setting her cup of water down, she grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "No problem! I didn't want to wake you up, but I didn't want you to freeze out there either! Going from being all burnt to getting all cold can't be good for the body.. Probably." With a shrug, she continued. "Well you looked pretty comfortable even sleeping up on those crates, so I had to see if it was nice! I wouldn't do it again, but it was nice being by your side." Still smiling, her attention was caught by some poor chef being flung through the door, the woman from before explaining how he didn't want to serve them. Frowning, she leaned over to pick up some of the silverware on an empty table, chucking them harmlessly - but annoyingly - at the man. "BOOOO! Get out of here!"

As the man crawled off and Ikki mentioned her enjoying herself, she flashed another smile at him and nodded. "Yeah, I've been having a pretty good time! What about you?" Hearing Amon's question, Sona perked up. "Ah, yes! It's a gourmet restaurant but like... On a boat!! On the sea!" Though it was a fairly simple concept, she seemed quite excited by it. "The food is supposed to be some of the best around! N-Not that everyone on Dakini's ship doesn't make great food! That's delicious, too!" She wasn't very difficult to please when it came to her meals. After waiting a bit longer, the chef returned with a glorious display of dishes off food she had never seen before. "I don't know what this is, but I'm going to eat it!!" The cyborg squirmed in her seat as she waited for the full array to be delivered to them, waiting until everyone was ready before beginning to dig in. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CHEF LADY!"

As she ate, tears streamed down her face, clearly pleased with the taste. "Uwaaah! Th-This is... The best mystery meat.. I've ever had!" She'd try everything she could, and there was certainly a wide variety! Fancy potato dishes, glistening seafood brushed with butter, rice dishes she couldn't identify, something with bones that she accidentally chomped on... It was all great! This had to be heaven! Sitting here among the oddball crew reminded her of days that felt far away now, eating meals with her own family. Well, Amon did call her 'his child', right? It seemed that between this group, and the associates of the Fifth Moon Company, she was steadily building her new family tree. After several minutes of enthusiastically trying every dish, Sona leaned back with a content sigh, her eyes closed.

Word Count: 539

CrspyDonut

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Novasse

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                  《111 STR | 000 PRW | 005 DEF | 067 SPD | 015 STA | 00 VIT》

"Apologies about the wait. You know how long perfection takes."

Genova sat criss-cross in the chair as he waited for the nice Mink lady to return. As she exited the kitchen, his nose picked up the scent of the ordered meals and the man's mouth began to water. The dishes were passed around the table and Ikki's tea was poured out by the waitress. He faced her and smiled, "Thank you for your service, Ms...?" Upon receiving her name, he dipped his head in a short bow and rubbed his hands together.

"I am so glad everyone is enjoying themselves~"

With a mouthful of food, Ikki nodded vigorously and swallowed, washing it down with the now warm cup of tea. True enough, he was enjoying himself now. Being together with the two gods and Sona definitely made for some excellent memories. He sampled some of the various dishes and meats on the table. The meat was supple and fatty, complemented by the flavorful sauce. It was sweet, but also tangy!? This was by far the best thing he'd ever eaten, besides sweet rolls! Like Sona, tears escaped his eyes and he finished up the entirety of his meal, before burping and wiping his face. He turned to Sona, whose face was a complete mess. Ikki laughed at her for a bit and then reached for her face with a napkin, wiping off whatever was there.

Crumpling the napkin after finishing the chore, he bopped her nose playfully and stretched his legs out, "Silly." Getting up from his chair, Ikki would excuse himself to go to the restroom. "I'll be right back." The Wano stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaving the others to relax after such a bountiful meal. He made his trip quick, returning to the table in no time. Taking his seat once again, Ikki tapped Sona, "So what do you want to do later? Don't we have to return to Barbos or something like that? Figured I'd ask you since you are the leader."

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [ 339/300 Story Posts - 54 stats]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [New format coming soon]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Quotes

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Chaos Reclaimer

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

A soft sigh would release from Amon as he laid on his side whilst Daikini moved her hands. Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Taking moments to pause to move himself accordingly on the cloud or to spare some soft, flirtatious words with her between actions.

"Ah, yes! It's a gourmet restaurant but like... On a boat!! On the sea!"

Interesting. "Hm. Hm. Sounds worthy indeed. I claim it to be so, this place, if it so appeases me, will belong to I, Amon! The Heavenly Calf!" Clasping his hands together in a thunderous boom, he'd await the food to be brought before making his final judgement. If it was good, then all these people would live to see another day. If it was bad, then the entire ship was going to be sent to the seven hells! Soon, the judgement would be so and the God rested warmly against Dakini as he did. When in a good mood, she'd take note that his mane almost took the form of embers, whisping about in several different directions like the after of a burning pyre. Warm to touch and even better to feel.

And then, the food was brought.

Taking little time, in almost a mirror of Sona, Amon began grasping various bits of food. Chicken. Beef. Pork. Rice. Smothered whatever this was. Something on a stick. The stick itself. Sona's ar- Uh, no. He put that back. Soups. Appetizers. He alone could've gone on to devour half the table and once finished, laid on his side with an quzzical expression. "Hmph. Not as good as the food of the heavens and the ale could be better, but it shall indeed suffice! You are saved, humans!" Speaking openly, he then rose, his stature seeming to grow even larger as his heavy steps thudded against the wooden floor. "All you chefs belong under the banner of the Heavenly Calf. Remember well, you should." Then, a finger pointed to Vanilla. "Woman, you are the one responsible for this meal. You will be my personal chef." Without hearing another word, his hand went out and lifted Vanilla up and over his shoulder. Any noises she did. Any proclamations fell on death ears. She was his now.

"Y-You can't just take that woman! Who are you to claim anyone?!"

A person spoke out from a far corner, which caused a sudden shift in weight. Amon's visage shifting as he turned to eye that entire side of the room. Raising his head high, light began to form between his horns before a large beam shot out, completely blitzing the latter halve of the Baratie and leaving it a smoldering mess of debris. Those there were removed entirely from existence as he turned once more.

"Young Ichinose. Young Sona. Daikini. We take our leave. Daikini, I hope you don't mind me attaching this ship to our own." Walking forward, he'd pay no mind to what he'd done or the lives he'd taken. Simple retribution to a God.

a.renee.w

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

CrispyDonut

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image

Vanilla desperately hoped that they current party would find their meal to be one of legends or at least one that made them happy enough to spare everyone on the ship. Mostly her though. She stood watched the group be introduced to the gauntlet of mystery meat that she had prepared along with the drinks and appetizers. The girl in red seemed the most childish of the group as Vanilla stared at her enjoying the meal. Those yellow eyes of her fell to her thin sides and those toned legs. God she was the perfect image of beauty. Nothing that she would be attracted by since she had a thing for some pillow, but still cute. Vanilla looked down at herself as well as they ate and forced her mouth into a pout. Maybe it was time to cut down on the midnight snack whipped cream topped sundae surprises for a bit. She was very sore about her large and wide thighs but seeing as how this might be her last few minutes if the father of the group turned out to be a vegetarian. Her eyes traveled up as the girl from before spoke out about the food.

"Uwaaah! Th-This is... The best mystery meat.. I've ever had!"

Vanilla was a bit shocked to hear it but felt slightly less anxious about a swift and untimely death. The rest seemed to be large fans of it as well and were silently eating with very little to do in terms of striking out against any civilians or Vanilla herself. All in all a pretty good dish by her. Still got it, Dad. She grinned. The people nearby continued to watch in suspense as the last two members were to give their judgement. The big guy soon shouted his judgement of the meal. A more stern and rather insulting score given to her food: Passable. At least everyone was spare. The chefs in the kitchen could be heard sighing in relief as a few were already half way through their wills. A finger came her way from the man.

"Woman, you are the one responsible for this meal. You will be my personal chef."

"E-Eh?" Vanilla soon found herself flung over his shoulder, now an exclusive property of him. She didn't want to push her luck with bothering him any and instead remained silent. Inside of her head, she would be even more worried about what would lie for her future of being his "personal chef". Maybe I was better off drowning in the sea... One foolish man spoke up about his decision to add kidnapping to the list of crimes against this guy. His slip of tongue cost him and many others their lives. When Vanilla could see again the inside of the Baratie looked like what would happen to a place if somebody set off a bomb inside it. Tables and chairs broken and destroyed, smears of blood and things, a hole leading outside. This place wouldn't sell on the market at this rate. They seemed to be ready to leave with Vanilla as the take home dish. She looked to the rest with a rather awkward face.

"I, uh, hope you all enjoyed the food! I guess I'm with you now so, ahhhh...Please don't hurt me?"

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dakini smiled coyly as Amon whispered silken words into her perked ears. How scandalous~ she thought as he said something particularly sordid. Of course, she leaned back and purred just as lascivious words against his ear, nearly nibbling the lobe as her pillowy lips grazed his marble flesh.

While everyone seemed to be enjoying their meals, Dakini only lightly picked at hers. Not that there was anything wrong with it. She had already ate recent however and did not want to spoil herself too much. The embers around her, the willowy wisps of blue fire, continued to dance about her head as if alive. Almost taking a life of their own as they playfully pranced in the air.

Both Amon and Sona were literally digging into their food, like rapacious animals diving into a kill. Bits of food were practically flying around the table as the two grabbed whatever they could get their meaty paws on. Amon nearly yanked Sona's arm at one point, before realizing that the young girl was not, in fact, food. "Hmm~ suddenly I'm not as hungry~" She cooed as she leaned forward on her hands, those velvety cheeks resting on slender fingers.

It was mere moments later, the entirety of the table having been cleared of food, Ikki cutely wiping Sona's nose (for which Dakini gave him a knowing wink) and excusing himself to the bathroom, when Amon suddenly stood and tossed the female chef over his shoulder. He proudly declared that all the chefs belonged to them now, as if that wasn't already apparent, and made it clear that Vanilla was his personal chef. This was met by protest. Protest that was quickly quashed, and rightly so, by the god. After all.. You don't f**k with a god.

Dakini walked behind Amon as he moved forward, striding confidently over the rubble and almost seeming to float as she walked. Poor Vanilla squeaked from atop Amon's shoulders "...Please don't hurt me?" to which Dakini replied,

"Oh child~ why would we hurt you~? You're one of us now~"

859/800 (84 points) (Story)
Quotes:

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Cor Contrium

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX Ahh, a nap would be nice.. Maybe once she got back to the ship she'd crawl up on those crates again and have a nice little snooze. So full that she was sleepy, Sona yawned and leaning back in her seat, closing her eyes and only opening them again when she heard Ikki laughing. "Hmm?" Were they getting dinner and a show?! It was only after her friend wiped at her face that she realized he'd been chuckling at her, and she laughed as well, scrunching her nose up and smiling at him as he bopped it. "Thanks." After he came back and tapped her again to get her attention, she'd tilt her head at him, bringing a finger to her lips in contemplation. "Well honestly I was thinking about taking a nap.. And then after that I don't really have any plans!" Bringing up Barbos though.. Hm.. She was still an employee of the Fifth Moon Company, so it was probably best to check in with him and see if he had anything for her. Her as the leader though..

The young woman laughed heartily, and then placed her hand dramatically on her chest, deepening her voice and purposefully over exaggerating her serious. "Ah, yes! I am the illustrious leader! First order of business: you need a cool jacket, too!" Crossing her arms over her chest, she'd nod vigorously. It only made sense that Ikki should join the Company since he was planning on staying by her side. "We can talk to Lord President Dad about having you join! We should get some frogs before we go back though. Tana loves frogs." Ah, wait! This could be remedied pretty easily, right?! This was a restaurant that served strange, gourmet things! "Chefs! Bring to me your greatest selection of frogs!!"

After Amon had snatched the chef girl up, half of the ship didn't really exist anymore, but there will still chefs who wanted to keep existing that did manage to hurriedly bring her some out of fear of retaliation. "Thank you for the meal and the frogs! Until we meet again!" With a playful salute, she'd leave with Ikki, tapping Amon on the back to get his attention as they headed back to their own ship. "Father, remember when I told you I had a job? Can I go ask my employer if he has any jobs for me? Where are we going next, I can meet you there!" Hopefully her other dad would let her see her other dad. To Vanilla she'd simply smile and shake her head. "No need to worry!" Yeah, no need to worry Sona. The woman was just traveling with gods who could vaporize people now. "Great food by the way! Where'd you learn to cook like that?!"

Word Count: 463

CrspyDonut

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                  《261 STR | 000 PRW | 005 DEF | 067 SPD | 015 STA | 00 VIT》

"A cool jacket?" Ikki said, thoughtfully. He snapped his fingers, "Oh! You mean like that one you were wearing the other day? I did wonder where you got it from." He rubbed his chin for a moment and then smiled, "A nap does sound good...But I'm feeling a bit restless now." Sona caught the attention of a waiter and asked for frogs. Frogs? For Tana? She must like them a lot, judging by the large bag of frogs brought back by the waiter. He watched as Amon scooped up their chef/waitress and announced her as an addition to their motley crew. Of course, there were people that had objections. Had they not seen what occurred earlier? They were surely bold to speak out of line once again. Ikki stared at the protestors and then to Amon, who had halted. He raised his head and began to glow brightly. A familiar sight, except this time, was different. What surprised him was the beam of light that emitted from the gods' horns, disintegrating half of the entire restaurant. There was very little debris or trace of human existence, save for the blood splatters.

"Young Ichinose. Young Sona. Daikini. We take our leave. Daikini, I hope you don't mind me attaching this ship to our own."

He wanted to attach the Baratie to the ship!? What a strange idea, but interesting, nonetheless... Ikki looked to Vanilla and waved his hand in reassurance, "I'm sure he won't hurt you. I'm still alive, so that says quite a bit." He stood from the table, following the gods and Sona out of the restaurant. Ikki turned and once again stepped over the rubble, proceeding back to the boat. So far, the day has turned out to be pretty good. He went back to his room and searched for something to change into. It would be preferable to not remain in the clothes that he slept in. Ikki took notice of a close and opened the door to see rows of clothes. "T-this is a lot of clothes!"There were a variety of styles and color hung up on the racks and all in differing sizes. Rummaging through the closet of clothes, he found a yukata and put it on. He admired himself and how it looked in the mirror before Ikki walked out of his room and went to the deck of the ship and sit in his usual spot. It was a really nice day out, the sun was shining, and the breeze carried crisp warm air. It felt like a beach day.

That's it!

Ikki slammed his fist into his other hand with an idea filling his mind. He ran around the boat until he found Sona and proposed the idea of having a beach day the next time they weren't busy. He also went to find Amon and Dakini to relay his wonderous idea, as well as extending the invitation to their newest recruit, Vanilla.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [495/200 54 Stats]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:24 am
User ImageUser Image

As it was said and so it shall be.

Particularly annoyed by the actions of that outright foolish chef, Amon took another follicle of hair before making it into a cloud then tossing Vanilla on top of it. His eyes wandering back to the ship before nodding to the idea. He'd merely tie the two together. "You are under my personal banner, girl. You will be protected by the Heavenly Calf, so do not fret. I shant' harm you." Bellowing from within, Amon would slowly begin to grow in stature. Larger. Larger. Much larger. Until he was so massive in fact that he stood many meters into the sky above. A figure towering now, with this size he'd undoubtedly be able to accomplish this deed with little effort. A hand touching down into the two edges of the ship caused a rocking motion from the waters before suddenly his light shined bright. The pieces melding together to form an attachment that'd keep the ship anchored together. Easily done. After, Amon shrunk rapidly, stepping onto Dakini's boat as his Nya'ko came fluttering towards him.

"Father, remember when I told you I had a job? Can I go ask my employer if he has any jobs for me? Where are we going next, I can meet you there!"

Hm. He'd forgotten. The girl had said something about a. . employer or a job. Something like that. He knew what neither one of these things were, but if it was of importance, he'd not say no. "Hm. Hm. If it so appeases you my child. Be swift. You as well, young Ichinose." Heading onto Daikini's ship, he'd do a bland wave. "Meet us in the place we first met. I must give a gift to our dearest Dakini. A Kingdom is small, but it will suffice for the time being. Safe travels, my children." With Vanilla in tow, he'd head on office while looking down to her, wondering some things. "What is your name girl?" He'd need introductions, of course.

a.renee.w

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

CrispyDonut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image

"Oh child~ why would we hurt you~? You're one of us now~"

It wasn't the most comforting thing in the world to hear but it beat being turned into ashes by that laser that had just come from Amon's forehead. She offered the kitsune woman who was probably one of this man's many wives a look of confusion and fear. The cute pink haired and spunky girl did her best to try and quell Vanilla's worries. Or she was just curious how somebody could cook so good.

"Great food by the way! Where'd you learn to cook like that?!"

"It was nothing, really. Just being the daughter of a chef. Ever since I could walk I've been spending half the day near a stove. As...you can kinda tell. Heh..." Vanilla gave Ichinose? Sona? She gave them a pitiful look while motioning to her bottom half which was still splayed over Amon's shoulder. "I wanna try and get super tough. Maybe not as strong as you all, but enough to lose some weight." Before she knew it, Vanilla was thrown onto a cloud that appeared from Amon just as his voice boom out once more. It was enough to instill a good amount of fear into the chef. The murder and destruction was just a bonus at this point.

"You are under my personal banner, girl. You will be protected by the Heavenly Calf, so do not fret. I shant' harm you."

He then grew to an enormous size just as Vanilla's jaw dropped at his abilities. this had to be some kind of devil fruit ability. There's no way this man could do all this by himself. Not without some amount of heavy technology, which he appeared to be quite behind on. Soon after she was dragged along inside of his ship, in the lair of the tiger. Or spider. However that saying went. She was taken to an office for privacy and then asked a single question.

"What is your name girl?"

First a competition with death and now an interview with it yet again. With this kind of luck, she should start playing the lottery more. "V-Vanilla...sir." she added on the last moment with a shaky voice. "Just a chef that didn't want to die."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

Novasse

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items