Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Orange Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♡EXPERIMENT FZDH-PR1946♡
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                          "The sky is beautiful today don't you think" Staring at sky with clouds splashed around staining an otherwise clear sky. "Oh?" Eyes following the ground towards an injured Eiza on the ground, a small pool of blood building around her. Can't let someone so precious die in the empty streets of random town. Yuuma could feel it, the demon eyed woman was destined for marvelous things. A strange noise that could only be described as small popping noise would come from the zombie woman. In a few moment she would stand back up and walk over to the fallen comrade. "I'm a tad late to a business appointment." Tapping her chin before grabbing her arm that was lodged into her shoulder and pulling it out. In a gruesome display of gore, Yuuma would start to crush her own arm and cover Eiza in her flesh. Humming softly while doing so. "Toodles" Walking away without much explanation for her action. It would soon become clear when the injuries on Eiza started to heal along with the flesh disappearing.

✩Strength: 250
                                                                                                                          ✩Defense: 000
                                                                                                                          ✩Speed: 250
                                                                                                                          ✩Stamina: 1000
                                                                                                                          ✩Health: 1,268

Wry Tendencies

Avedis Angelus

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well that was.. interesting." She finally spoke up after laying spread eagle on the ground for however long it took before things seemed to settle down. "But I should go work on some things. Gotta improve my game ya know?" Her legs clapped together before her knees rose up and her hands slammed against the ground. A quick push and she would pop upward and land upon her feet. She was clearly tired and in no shape to commit to another party, but she'd be able to move around again. "The chainsaw was a good idea, maybe I should make one for like.. all the time." She peered down at the man whose life she could have taken moments ago. He had ignored her question, which the pirate found rude, but she would not take it to heart for now. She would just learn from her mistake. No asking to take a life, just do it. What kind of rule would that be anyway? "Anyway, Nerali out!" The pirate would turn and begin to walk away, probably to return to destroying things or something.

Technique Used ::
None

260 [ 510 ] Health
135 [ 510 ] Stamina
166 [ 166 ] Spirit

100 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Prowess
050 [ +00 ] Defense
100 [ +00 ] Speed
000 [ +00 ] Stamina
000 [ +00 ] Vitality

WhoopityScoop

Acuroi

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

England is inside a building and takes the couch, and he sits in his chair. England shoots his cuffs, and settles in. England is dressed for the part of the powerful pirates positions. The slate-blue shirt with white collar and cuffs, the bright red tie perfectly dimpled. England still has that cocky glow of newly acquired power. He's only been speaker for five months. England doesn't realize his limitations yet. That make's him more dangerous, not less.

"I asked myself why you invited me here." England goes on. "You know one of the story lines coming out of cable news is that we're cutting a deal, you and I. You agree not to seek reelection, and I call off the hearings." England nods slowly. The others were proud with all the words. "But I told my pirates, I said, go back and watch those videos of the POWs who were captured in Black Hurricane along with Pirate Jon Duncan. See how scared they were. How scared they must have been after you see that, ask yourself what the enemies must have done to John Duncan. For being the only Pirate POW from that unit who refused to back down. And after you've wrapped your mind around that. I told them. Ask yourself~ If Pirate Jon Duncan is the sort of fellow who will back down from a fight with a bunch of congressmen." England continued.

Which means his opponent still doesn't know why he's here.

"Lester." England says. "Do you know why I never talk about these things? What happened in the great battles I've encountered?" The enemy of course shakes his head. England shakes his head more! "No one in this town is modest. No, the reason I don't talk about that is that some things are more important than fighting. Most bounty-and-file pirates never need to learn lessons. We're wild b***h~ But in order for the government to function, and for the good of all the blues. Things need to happen." His opponent opens his hands, signaling that he's ready for the punch line. "Lester, how many times have I failed to discuss covert operations. Or if it was particularly sensitive, with the Pirates of the Sea's." If matters are particularly sensitive, England can limit disclosure to the so-called Pirates of the Sea's. England's head drops, and he rubs his hands together, warming up for the speech he probably recited into a mirror a dozen times before coming over here.

England came, saw, and conquered! Leaving the scene after his big speech at the convention of pirates. He get's up and goes to a diner with more pirates. He goes to the waiter, in order to get his order taken. Once it was he ate. Then left. He kept it real simple.

Leaving with a crossword puzzle all completed. Falling out of his pocket. England slides through the streets hands in pockets. Many pirates behind him. England see's the woman he's with is already looking forward to leaving this morning.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 506
Creations: 506

[ Locations: ]

537, 555, 516, 530, 506,

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items