Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Karate Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

She had become increasingly interested in the rather large man. She found herself slithering between his legs and about his feet as he walked. Almost cautious enough to not get stepped on, but mostly not worried about the exchange. She enjoyed her showoffish trot, the flourish of her tail trying to obtain the attention of the large beast of a man. No luck, he wouldn't look at her, regardless it wouldn't stop her from trying.

She would zip onto the patio, circling the table to get its scent before settling in a chair. Her tail bundled underneath her for padding. These human contraptions were never soft enough for her to sit on merrily. Her eyes rested on Auctus, her head bobbing back and forth. Introductions? Her ears twitched, shifting toward the man who spoke them but her eyes remained on the purple haired giant. Even the way he spoke was interesting. Kinda slow, deep, why was he so big. As Terra went to introduce the two of them, Ailen had fled from her seat and over to the giant man again. Her paws padding up against his leg, she wasn't sure what she wanted from him. But a part of her really wanted to see him bothered. "Rao, muug yd sa!" She would speak in that squeaky tone of hers, well perhaps not a squeak. But the pitch was undoubtedly high. She couldn't order food from people who couldn't speak her language, and she doubted she would like anything cooked either. She had said before that pizza sounded good, but what exactly was pizza? She'd try it, but cooked foods didn't always settle with the small fox. Maybe if it was piled with a bunch of meat.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Jubellation

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dip Dip Dip — It would seem that the fox was uncomfortable, opting to not sit in the chair like everyone else. It was a fox after all, they don't make chairs for foxes. However, the fox's' next seating choice intrigued him. Raising an eyebrow, Auctus watched as the fox began padding it paws against his leg. It seemed as though the fox had taken a liking to him. Gazing down at the fox, he began to smile at her. The half-giant thought it was cute, he always did take an interest in animals. "Here's your food, will you be hav-" The waiter posed a question to the group, but was cut off by the sound of ringing.

"Bedebedebedebedebedebedebede!"

Reaching into his pocket, he answered his Den Den Mushi.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! He's here! I don't know why! But he's here! One of the Kings! Maddoneko! P-Please someone stop him!"

"Ka-Cha!"

The half-giant stared at the Den Den Mushi with a blank stare as the relay ended, he didn't seem to be so interested but more so confused-like. The fact of the matter was that Auctus had no idea what a Yonko was or what weight his name held, but he had to have been someone powerful. Auctus, being Auctus, grabbed a slice of the pizza and devoured it.

Belch!

Standing up slowly from his chair so as not to become an "human" umbrella by stabbing his head through the tent like thing above their seating area."I'll be taking my leave...", the half-giant would say in his usual monotone as he began to leave. Curious, the half-giant wanted to set his eyes on this proclaimed "King". If any of the others wanted to tag along, they could.

STALK BOX
User Image Auctus
BRAWLER x GLADIATOR :: EIGHTEEN :: N/A (No Crew Yet) :: LONER
STR - 10 (30) :: SPD - 10 :: END - 05 (10) :: ACC - 00 :: INT - 00
HP 120/120
WORD COUNT - 0
TECHNIQUES IN USE

TECHNIQUES

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Misujage
Apologies for the minimal interaction..

Steel Lapin

Jubellation

Genius

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 am
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

§ Health: 245/245
§ Spirit: 58
§ Speed: 75
§ Dexterity: 30

INDENT"§" The young man awoke with a start, Auctus having left. It seems he was afflicted with sudden coma syndrome, and it should get looked at. He will have to note his feelings leading up to the incident, but he took a look at his immeidate surroundings to see what changed. He immiedately pulled out a ton of beli and slammed it on the table, and waved over the server. "This should cover all food costs of the table based on the number of plates and drinks. Thanks for your patience and hospitality." Terra was missing as well, just leaving the feathered fox creature that spoke a completely different language from most sapient creatures. Which was interesting in its own right. But not right now. His Den Den Mushi told him stuff was happening in places, and he had a job to do. So waved Ailen good bye and ran off, leaving her to her business (and a lot of money for food). - Exit

[Words: 162 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 685 ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 25
Acc: 25
Int: 85

[Merfolk]: +40 Spd | +20 End
[Medic]: +15 Int | +15 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage
[Pistol/Rifle]: 17 Damage
[Rifle w/ Scope]: 22 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Rifle
Starter Pistol
Regulation Marine Badge
Alert DDM
Salvaging Kit
Fishing Kit

Participants Present

Misujage

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:44 am
Waaaah YA!

A firm kick placed to Margo's stomach would drop him. The old man with the long white beard delivering a stunning blow with no shipping cost. Training here on Karate island was probably the most intense training in the blues. Here young fishman abandoned street life and delve into their ancestors ancient kenpo Fishman Karate. Margo was just a student here, but for him his devil fruit made him all the more promising. Abandoning the sea for power the young man composed himself, patting the dust off of him before getting in his stance again. See the old man was his opponent. A 5th degree black belt in the art. Kicking off the ground, an eruption of speed would propel The revolutionary forward toward his enemy. "Hyakumaigawara Seiken (Hundred Brick Fist)" Margo would scream thrusting his fist straight for the old man's chest. His arm glowing with kentic force. In a moment, the old man awakened his Kenbunshoku haki. “Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” The old man having insight to the spiritual world would seemingly halt time. His eye meeting with the young fishman's punch. Like water~ The old man's hand would sway the path of the attack, causing it to veer off course.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 pm
The scent of morning due drifted from the beach shore and mixed with the salty air of the sea, causing a unique blend that gently woke the sole individual that had nestled in the corner of a lone ship. A single eye fought against the crust left by the sandman the night prior. Filled in blue, the solitary eye soon met a low sunrise before shifting over from east to west, then north to south not long after.

"Seems clam..."

The thought formed from how still the present dawn had seemed. A second thought advised against moving for the time being, almost certain this calm setting would be difficult to experience later on in life.
As the sole, cobalt eye retreated behind a closed lid, did a another, more sinister golden one appear in its counterpart's absence.

Madly darting around, the scenery was promptly burning the lay of the land into through its retina and into the brain attached to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:18 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

Nearing the completion of this painfully boring and arduously repetitive task, Luka sighed softly as she parked her still unnamed ship at the docks of the island home to the martial arts masters of the Blue Seas: Karate Island. She walked along the docks and paused to let Lily join her once again before she turned to her and looked her up and down, thinking back to her mention before of how terrifying she could be to civilians and how her body was naturally a weapon. "Lily, if you don't mind my asking, how familiar are you with combat? How much first hand experience do you have besides sparing while training?" She sounded a little curious as well as concerned as she asked about what Lily could do in a fight. "I don't mean to seem like I'm doubting you either, rather...I want to get a proper understanding of what you can do and cannot do. I don't wish to put you in situations that are too dangerous for you as such would be irresponsible on my part. I already had to watch less experienced Marines be taken down and endangered pointlessly in that incident last year and I would prefer to avoid any sort of repeats if at all possible." She sounded genuinely concerned now as she spoke, not even sure how familiar Lily was with the Merlin Incident that had happened and resulted in dozens of casualties back at the base. She herself nearly died as well, having been stabbed with her own weapon before the Fleet Admiral had finally arrived to put down the upstart. It wasn't exactly a pleasant memory or event and preventing such things from happening again would be the duty of herself, as well as all other Marines. So they had to be ready this time.

[Karate Island takeover for the Marines 303/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 100 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || Sta; 00 || Def; 10 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 100 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily followed behind the ship with ease her movements swift through the ocean water, soon enough she'd find herself back on land with Luka at the well known Karate Island. Blue eyes shifted about curiously as she would catch up with the red haired woman and soon come upon conversation. Lily turned her pale face towards the lieutenant as she would ask her about combat, she'd purse her lips and think on that, "I have a lack of real world combat, but I have sparred." she'd state simply as she would follow the woman along as she would start to make excuses to ease Lily's 'feelings' that she honestly wasn't feeling, she didn't care about the intrusive questions because she failed to find them anything more than easily offered information. As they would move along the island she would continue to listen to Luka and her consistent worries, she'd look at the woman and after a long moment she'd finally proffer a suggestion, "Should we spar? Or should I find someone here that is willing to spar with me? That way you can get a proper evalutaion of my abilities?" she questioned as she would follow behind the red haired woman.

[ Karate Island takeover for the Marines 201/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image

As expected, Lily had no real first hand experience in the ways of combat, which would quickly become a problem should they face multiple combat hardened pirates at once. Having forsaken her once cursed power, Luka could no longer be in two places at once, which would pose a problem should Lily be endangered. She wanted her to be able to fight and protect herself, as well as others. Granted, this was a strength Luka sometimes doubted that even she herself had. Anytime something serious had occurred, beyond small time criminals, she had failed to do her own job. She was still weak, even after ridding her body of that cursed devil, she still wasn't strong enough in her mind. A problem for them both as she continued to walk alongside the seemingly emotionless fishwoman as they headed into the small town. "Some proper first hand experience would be good. You can choose to find a hand to hand instructor here while we are here for combat, or you may battle with me at your leisure. My hand to hand skills aren't quite as good as with a blade, but I can manage well enough. I will let you choose whichever you like since we can stay here a bit longer than expected thanks to being slightly ahead of our intended schedule."

While they continued, Luka would stop them, getting the little business of dealing with the town mayor now so as to save the time doing it later instead. She would head into the rather small office building with Lily if she chose to go inside with her and speak fairly briefly with the person in charge. A few documents to be signed by both parties and some friendly words was all it took to be done here thankfully as they could leave the office with their primary business finished. "Now, with that out of the way, we can head to the dojos and you can choose your sparring partner so we can get you more familiar with serious fights and I can gauge the limits of your abilities. If I wasn't aware of what my subordinates are capable then I wouldn't be a very good leader I suppose..."

[Karate Island takeover for the Marines 672/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 100 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || Sta; 00 || Def; 10 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 100 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

With the acknowledgement that Lily lacked true combat experience Luka would proceed to offer her a chance to demonstrate on herself or on a dojo master present on the island, "I'll fight a dojo master since it's easier to gauge someone's combat ability while being outside the fight. Usually." she tacked the last word on the end considering some extensively strong people were very capable of doing both at once. As rude as it was she didn't think Luka was properly able too without trying to not hurt Lily who could take a hit. She'd follow after the woman to take care of their business and proceed to follow her out right after, with all said and done Luka would instruct her to seek a master and she'd easily walk off to one of the large circular area's that possessed a few people sparring together. A man would look up from the two fellows on the concrete and stare at her, "Ya wanna go little marine miss?" he questioned observing her superior behind her. Lily nodded lightly as the man eyed her with clear skepticism, "Lieutenant Scarlet wishes for me to have a proper fight and display my capabilities." she murmured, "Sounds good lass. Oui! Get out the ring!" the man cut curtly into two men who were grappling. They quickly scrambled apart and fled towards the edge of the large ring, the older man stepped in and Lily would easily move to pull off her helm. White ribbons would easily come out while her entire body became drenched in water as she emptied the large water resoviour, the long tentacles receded into the back of her neck and hid under her hair as she would tug her gloves tight on her hands and step forward. No signal came instead the man ran at her within a few moments and was in front of her a fist moving forward to smash her in the stomach, but Lily moved her hand up and caught his wrist pulling it up to go over her shoulder as she would bend and pivot to the left, her back would press into the man's chest as she would grasp his elbow with her other hand and haul him over her shoulder by shoving up.

He went head over her and twisted his arm out of her grasp while landing on his feet, he'd push back against her in an effort to overpower her, though he'd be unable to manage that at all as she would shift her stance to give her more stability and shoved back against him with her shoulder while keeping a more firm grasp on his wrist. She'd release him as his free hand struck for her face, she would shove him back and push herself back a few steps while holding her balance. The man stumbled slightly but would immediately charge her again, he'd start throwing punches at all different area's of her body and she would move with some ease to dodge the blows, some of them glanced off her as he continued to beat down on her. Blue eyes narrowed as she would suddenly allow one blow to land on where her kidney was, one hand grasped his wrist as she would block the other blow once again aimed at her face. Her blue eyes seemed to glow as she would move his arms back, the man was clearly struggling as she would force his arms back towards him and then suddenly twist while tugging him forward. The man was tugged over head and slammed into the ground on his back with his belly up, a quick speed would have her twisting him onto his stomach using his arms as he grunted in exasperation. Using her larger size she would sit on him while holding his arms behind him as if to cuff him, "I submit lass." he'd state with a hardy laugh. Lily immediately let go and stood up, "You would have won much faster if you used those other...things." he'd state indicating where he saw her tentacles disappeared too, "That is probable. Though they get easily tangled and they also excrete acid that can kill you." she'd state. The man paused before he let out another hearty laugh, "I do not understand what is so funny." she looked curious, "Ah lass, I could have beaten you even with that." he'd gloat, "Is that to say you were going easy on me?" she questioned, "Well, I'm not strong, speed is more of my deal." he'd state. The pupils off to the side would nod quickly, "I see." she murmured lightly before walking away. She'd pull her helmet back on and her tentacles would reappear and slide back in, "How was that Lieutenant?" she questioned as they'd make their way back towards the ship.

[ Karate Island takeover for the Marines 807/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Luka took her to the dojos and watched as a man approached her and provided her an offer to spar. Luka smiled, looking at them as they got ready. Luka smiled as she looked between them both and closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them back up and they had a very slightly glow for but a second before it faded away. She began to watch them both closely, looking into their hearts and spirits as they began. Activating her Kenbunshoku Haki to observe the match from every conceivable angle to better evaluate her subordinate. Every motion taken, considered, and missed. Every planned action and intention, motion withheld. She became intimately familiar with all of the workings behind this match up as they watched them, making sure to evaluate every bit of them both as best as she could. It admittedly did not last terribly long however as she nodded with a bit of approval to them. Lily had deliberately avoided the use of her tentacles and the man had deliberately avoiding using his faster movement limits as well. But it gave Luka a basic understanding of them both regardless. She nodded to Lily in approval, having enough to go on for the time being at least as she looked around the area before one of the men seemed to look to her and grin before he walked up and asked for a chance to fight her.

Luka turned to the other martial artist, a bit larger than the one Lily fought and raised an eyebrow before shrugging. She nodding and walked over to face opposite him in an open space as she had a casual look in her eyes as she tugged at the base of her leather gloves to make them more snug before they started. The larger man ran towards her, arms out in an attempt to grapple her as she narrowed her eyes, her observation Haki still in effect technically as she intercepted his hands with her own, grasping his hard with her own as she stopped him, her legs not even properly braced either as she hadn't even taken a proper stance yet. She however, did not budge. Her strength did not match her appearance as she brought her leg forwards suddenly, kicking at his ankles, taking him off his feet as she pulled him towards her and over her by his hands, quickly released his hands to grab his outfit as he feel over her, hoisted him up over her head and then threw him down onto his back behind her with enough force to shake the dojo floor and even made some of the sitting pupils bounce in place as everyone just stared at her in shock while she clapped her hands clean. "I do believe we are ready for our last stop now Lily, don't you think?" She sounded so casual, as if she didn't just throw this guy into the floor like a rag doll just now.

[Karate Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lily rubbed her side as she felt the minor stinging pains from taking a kidney shot, fingers pressed gently into her side as she would rub the small bruise that would start to form where she had been hit previously. As the man would then approach Luka she would become extremely interested in the insuing...slaughter. It wasn't much of a fight Luka had clearly had the upper hand all in all without it being an issue in the slightest, intrigue was on the fishman's face as the man was literally tossed about like he weighed literally nothing and then just as fast as it began it was over. Lily was still neutral but she was impressed, she hoped to be as strong as Luka at some point, but for now she would simply have to follow along and become stronger in her own time. She knew of how long Luka had been within the marines, fighting pirates and attaining her rank fairly quickly by showing such aptitude, Lily was feeling something a kin to pride for the red haired woman. She was glad to be working under her, sooner or later Lily would become just as strong as Luka and hopefully attain a rank close to hers and stand on equal footing with them woman. She'd nod lightly to the superior officer and follow her out without hesitation as Luka announced that it was time to go.

[ Karate Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm
Yuan Gyarados
User Image

l[ Race: AD Fishman|[ Occupation: Doctor]|[ Beli: ()]|[ Location ]|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
100 Health :: 110 Stamina ::

Yuan had spent months training on the island. In the first few weeks he'd arrive the young Fishman had found a very secluded area not at all far from the main dojo, easily reachable by a short boat ride or swim. It was completely devoid of anyone who might bother him due and that suited Yuan just fine. The sounds of the ocean water splashing against the shore and whatever loose rock formations stretched along it were soothing, to the Fishman. He sits in a meditative pose on a giant stone in the middle of a swirling pool shaded by palm trees . Yuan clears his mind of all earthly connections as he'd been taught in his youth, focusing on the sounds around him. The swaying of the trees, the slight stir of the pools, and even the occasional movement of the native wildlife. Yuan begins to recite his grandfathers teachings as he stretches.
Empty you mind be formless.......shapeless like water. If you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup. If you put water in a bottle and it becomes the bottle. That water can flow, or it can crash. Be like water Yuan, you must be able to function in any scenario you are thrown into and you should react accordingly. You should now when to speed up or slow down,when to expand and when to contract, when to remain flowing and when to crash. It is the awareness that both life and battle can be shapeless and ever changing that allows one to be able to adapt to those changes instantaneously and bring forth the appropriate solution. You must become unpredictable, strike from your subconscious mind, let your moves flow out of your individual essence. Even the most masterful opponent will fall from a strike that has no history or reference
While repeating the mantra Yuan stands and begins to practice his form. Both arms are placed symmetrically in front of the his body, the palms flattened and held upwards, as if being centered to hold something. Yuan continues to recite his lessons as he goes thru his basic forms pushing and pulling the water with his movements.
Water is the element of change. Those with an affinity for water are more intune with the flow of the bodies spirit energy. Defense can become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them. This is the essence of Seiryū no Buken sad Azure Dragon's Martial Fist).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Word Count 409
Total 409
Stats

005 Strength :: 010 Prowess :: 000 Defense :: 010 Speed :: 005 Stamina :: 000 Vitality

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:44 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

England lowers his head and closes his eyes. Shutting out the rest of the room. England was in Karate Island. He was saved by this dojo. When pirates came after his life, and his pirates. Cough~

England has a team of highly competent, well-trained pirates advising him. But England has been making decisions himself for the past year. There is a reason that the big head's in his country, his blues, put a youngest at age fifteen. In charge of such a pirate armada. Don't get me wrong. England was only with four pirates right now. But, these four pirates were in charge of several armada's. Dozens of pirates being in a single armada, idiot.

Because it is not only about strength in number(s) effectiveness. It's also about policy, about values, about what we stand for as an entire blues. "Why did I kill? I'm not--I'm killing other pirates who are plotting their next slaughter of innocent civilians. Killing the other pirates by bidding behind them. True, but this is semantics. It's my choice. They live or they die based on my choice. How do I met my make one day and justify their deaths? It's not semantics. If I pass this on. If I pass this on, I'm rewarding them for their cowardly tactics." England said coughing. "But that doesn't matter. What matters is that they won't hurt anyone. Is that what …. I stand for? But why are those high value loser pirates meeting in person? That's never happened before. They must be planning something big." England was meditating in a dojo of the Karate Island. Some of the experts in martial arts watching him from afar. Behind hidden walls, distances, ect. "Something that will result in the deaths of more innocents. I will stop this now! I will stop any attack. A net saving of lives." England opens his eyes. England takes a deep breath, waiting for the drumming of his heart to slow. It doesn't. It speeds up. England knows the answer. He always knew the answer. England hasn't been searching for the answer. He's been searching for a justification. England takes one more moment and whispers a prayer. He prays for innocents. He prays that one day a higher power will have to make decisions he's making right now. "God help us." He grits his teeth. Eyes turning white from the color disappearing. Veins on his face. "You have my authorization to strike." he mutters. England returns to a point in Karate Island he favors. Watching a clock that slowly agonizingly approach's five. England and his pirates are silent. A lot of working men and woman look forward to five o'clock on Sunday because it signals the end of the work week. Some much needed relaxation and time with family. But for the last four days, a pirate of his choice, and England has been waiting and planning for this particular hour of this particular day not knowing whether it's beginning of something. The end of something, or both.

England decided to leave the dojo. He was gone.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 516
Creations: 516

[ Locations: ]

537, 555, 516,

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items