Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Misty Peak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:23 am
User Image

He'd understand if she was skeptical of him. It'd be strange if she wasn't, but he didn't lie. There was no need to. And from what he'd shown her thus far, she should understand that this wasn't something he'd tell tales about. Still, sitting and watching her reactions only amused him slightly. It was always strange when he connected with someone. Their essence rubbed off on him. When he connected with Ahn first, he felt her rage. Her want to run wild. It influenced him, but from Regina he felt. . sadness. That was something he just wasn't used to. Accepting it for what it was, the man's eyes only stared as she continued to question him.

He'd plainly raise his hand and shake his head; she had little to worry about. "Trust this. If you are in danger, I will come save you. I've resolved that much already." For the first time in a long time, since he'd given up the name as Ibiki Nobunaga, Hunter felt somewhat human again. This woman needed more than just a savior. She needed someone to help her through these troubled times. If he was anything, he was a monster, but even a monster could have a heart if the right damsel swayed him. Perhaps she was just that. "And. . I will help you take your kingdom back. Maybe when you become queen I can become one of those fancy ********' knights I've heard so much about. Fukhahahaha~" He'd heard stories of em'. Saving women from towers. Slaying dragons. The whole nine yards. Wasn't usually his stick, but. . there were times for change.

But, now that he thought about that he'd look to his sword and think. He supposed it was a good idea now to go find his real blade. With that he'd be much stronger, but it meant he had to go somewhere fairly troublesome. . What a pain. "If you want to see my past. . I suppose it's only fair I show it to you." After those words Regina's mind would whir with everything that's happened to him. Born into nobility as a child of the Nobunaga household some odd hundreds of years ago. Leaving it all behind to travel the land and enjoy his freedom. Become the Heavenly Vessel for a Goddess to fight for her right to rule only for her to be sealed mid tournament, leaving him to die. A few years later he awakens as a husk; a man damned with a body that just couldn't perish, no matter what. Wandering as a blade for hire and tossing his old identity aside, he's now known as Hunter, The Undying.

It was all there for a moment, then it was shut off. His eyes staring across the room before he stood and refitted himself for combat. "The faster we do this, the fast we can leave this place. They're combing it, looking for me. So go on out and act distressed. I'll be there. I promise." That was the most sincerity she'd ever hear from him.

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationMisty Peak, Streets | CompanyHunter

User Image

Hunter seemed to be amused by her reactions to it all. It was a different feeling really, and she wondered how deep this connection ran. Did they share everything? Just some things? Were they in a sense completely one person? Questions were building up rapidly, but there would be time for all that later. Now they had a goal to work towards, and that was enough.

Reiterating that she had to trust he would save her, Hunter assured her that wasn’t a concern. “No, I trust you oddly enough. Whether brought on by this, or something else, I trust you for now.” Hopefully he wouldn’t give her a reason not to trust him. Trust was a rare commodity these days, at least for Regina, so to find someone she trusted was pleasing. There was much she hadn’t had time to sort through in her time, and having someone beside her throughout might be nice. Maybe.

Hearing him speaking of helping her take back her kingdom, Regina stared back in surprise. The raven haired woman hadn’t been able to breach the subject yet, but with everything that had happened, she supposed asking was moot at this point. “You will?” As if asking to confirm once more for herself, Regina felt better than she had in awhile. The future didn’t look so bleak anymore. There was a ray of light shining down on her and filling the woman with hope for the first time in a long time. That the ray of light would come from this man was somewhat amusing and she allowed herself a smile for once.

“Something tells me that you would make a great knight. Sir Hunter, it has a certain ring to it.” Smiling still, she allowed herself a moment to envision what the future might look like before the smile disappeared once again, and she asked about his past. Intending to find out about it later, Hunter instead decided to show her in the same manner as her own history. Apparently he too was noble, and quite old at that. He’d left it all behind to travel and eventually became a vessel for a goddess. The goddess was subsequently sealed away and him left dead, only to return recently in this new undying body.

“I see you too have not had an easy life…” Truthfully, she could see some similarities in what they’d been through, just in different forms. She wasn’t quite sure what to say, but thankfully he broke the silence and mentioned getting it done soon, finishing by promising he would be there. Nodding, Regina stood up and headed for the door. Hesitating for a moment, she opened it and left the shack behind. Running back towards town, she did her best to play the part of damsel and wait for the bandits to find her.

Whatever they did, it wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. After all, she still clung tightly to those rays of hope she’d been given. Hopefully soon life wouldn’t be so treacherous.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

Deecee Sama

╔════════════════════════╗
"These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have all of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light.
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams.
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."
╚════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:07 am
User Image

Their lives were alike. In more ways than one. One of the memories he didn't show her was he too had a love he'd lost, but unlike Regina his was in the form of a goddess. Those feelings that would never be returned always clung to him and made him the monster he was today.

But maybe. . There was hope. Maybe there was a chance to change. He'd been this monstrosity since he'd come back, but with Regina's influence he felt the sadness from all the actions he'd done. Staring to his blade as she got to her feet, he'd stop for a moment to look at her fleeting backside while she left. This was it. If he could save her, then maybe he could go so far as saving himself. If he could do one good thing for all the terrible ones he'd done, then perhaps repentance wasn't an impossibility. Nodding to this ideal and to himself, he'd stand to wear his full Ronin garb once again. Eyes sharpened back to that of a demon. It was time to play the part of Hunter The Undying once again.

"I'll definitely save you." His voice remarked as he walked out the shack.

In town, as soon as Regina came running the men were all waiting in various groups. Down alleyways and on corners. They ran this town and all the people had gone off to hide in fear. So seeing her took them no time at all. Right when she rounded a corner, one of a burly man grabbed her up by the stomach. "Heh, here's the pretty lil' b***h. Tie her up. That hunter fella' seemed to like er'." Without another word, the others followed suit. Doing as their big boss told em' to. Soon enough, Regina was bound and gagged and taken off to an underground passage where a hidden citadel lie. Various passages lay. Cages with people, signifying human trafficking. All kinds of illegal weapons and substances. It was right out of a scene; these guys were definitely not joking around. Taking the wrappings off her mouth, the men smiled to themselves before looking at one another. "This one's gonna be sold, but look'it how pretty she is. Boss won't mind if we use'er for a go around." Snickering to themselves, each one nodded to the idea. The other women in the cage only moved back, hunkering into a corner. Their fear rising from having the same done to them.

As the men began to move forward, they'd feel it a little too late. An intense, almost overwhelming amount of killer intent sprawling off a figure standing behind them as heads slowly fell to the floor. Blood splattering over his being as their stood Hunter. Crazed in expression and manic in smile. "H-He's here! The Red Yaksha!" Licking his lips as he snickered - the larger man attempted to do a backhand which was met with his entire arm being removed. "I told you ******** I'd find you. Fukhahahahaha~" Another slink of the blade and off with his head. A signature that he'd been there. Crying in fear, those around them stared to the duo just as Hunter freed Regina from her binds. Looking around for a moment at the scene, he'd frown. "You should save these people. They'll owe you their lives. Help you replenish your kingdom and maybe an army for what's to come. While you're helping them I'm gonna go have a roundabout talk with these rest of these pieces of s**t." A head reeling back in enjoyment, even if he'd changed a little he couldn't deny it.

The smell of blood always got him excited.

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:35 am
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationMisty Peak, Bandit Hideout | CompanyHunter

User Image

Regina hadn’t been running for long before she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Every instinct in her body told her to fight, but she fought the urge desperately while she still played the part of the damsel. A part she was all too familiar with playing. She had hoped perhaps to not have to play the part ever again, but she was still too weak to protect herself. Or perhaps the convictions in her heart just weren’t strong enough just yet. The raven haired woman had been taught some things after all, they’d just been beat out of her in the years spent as a slave.

The words of the burly man were mostly ignored, she knew what was to come. Feeling her body bound and her mouth gagged, she simply stared off into the slowly vanishing city. Perhaps she would simply drift away to some far off land for awhile until she was rescued. Then whatever was to be done to her could be passed off as being done to someone else while her mind was elsewhere.

Eyes found the cages inside and Regina looked at those inside sadly, knowing exactly what these people had suffered and would suffer if nothing was done. If Hunter was going to kill everyone, then perhaps she could make sure they too were saved. They took the gag off and Regina listened as they spoke of what they could do to her. “Want me to scream loudly do you?” She asked emotionlessly, eyes hollow as memories came flooding back. Spotting a familiar figure approaching she spoke a simple phrase. “You first.”

Seeing their heads removed, Regina closed her eyes and breathed in to steady herself again and wait to be cut free. Hunter dispatched a few more before cutting her binds and mentioning to her to save the people as well, so they might help her down the road. Nodding to him, Regina got to her feet. “Yeah, I had planned on freeing them, treating people like this is despicable.” Motioning for him to go ahead that she was fine, Regina moved for the cages. “I’m going to get you guys out, don’t worry.” Seeing them locked, she headed back towards the bodies and began searching for a key.

Hopefully this could all be resolved rather quickly. When the bodies held no keys, she started looking about the room to see if there was a key ring on the wall or one of the tables. She wasn't seeing any, but the woman reasoned that there had to be keys somewhere. How else would they get the women out to do terrible things to them? She just had to keep looking.

Quote:

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:58 am
User Image

There was no pretty way to put it. Any Bandit he found, Hunter slaughtered. He went on a reveled tear through the underground base that held these pieces of s**t. Blood splattered across the walls as his laughter filled the halls, resounding with another slash or splack of liquid. All the screams were nothing to him besides music in his ears. The mix of sounds would soon die down as he entered the main sanctum. A large room with about thirty of them and one man sitting on what looked like some kind of makeshift throne. In his hands a canon and on his hips several pistols. Was this their boss?

"Well, you did a number on me' men huh. I'd heard you were good, Yaksha, but not this good. You some kind of demon?" Hunter showed his canine-esque teeth, smiling from ear to ear as he stuck his blade through the concrete. Those crimson hues burning with revelry. "Monster. Demon. Reaper. I've gotten so many names at this point that it doesn't matter what anyone calls me. Now, we gonna do this or what?" Cheeky. The man laughed in response, waving a free hand that held in it a single remote. A button? "You didn' think you'd just storm in here and we'd not be prepared. C'mon now Yaksha. Give us some credit. My men might look like idiots, but me? I do this kinda thing for a living. So, here's the deal. All those women in there have bombs attached to em. I press this switch and they all go to hell. Including that new friend of yours you made." Opening a hand, the man smirked before laughing. "You're gonna pay for all the damages done to my place and then, we're gonna make sure those ladies get lovely homes. Unless you wan-"

SLINK!

Before he'd even realized it Hunter's knife was already across the room in the ******** throat. An eye opened wide as he began sprinting with a wild smile. The rest of the room stared in confusion. "YOU THINK I GIVE A ******** ABOUT ANY OF THOSE WOMEN IN THERE! LET THEM JOIN YOU IN HELL! FUKAHAHAHA!" Keeping the facade, as he went barreling for the man, he sent a message to Regina.

"You need to get outta there. The place is rigged to explode. All the women have explosives attached to them." They didn't have the time to save anyone. And in situations like this, resolve preservation was always best.

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationMisty Peak, Bandit Hideout | CompanyHunter

User Image

Regina searched the room desperately for any sign of a key and was coming up empty. Where was the key to their cages? The crying of the women in the cages was not helping her mentality, nor her sense of urgency. The sound of drunken footsteps echoed down the hall from where they had entered this hideout. She could hear giggling and discussions of what they would do to the women inside.

Hiding behind some barrels, Regina watched as two men came inside stumbling. They leered at the woman in a way that spoke of lustful promises. Then they stumbled over to a rock, lifted it up, and produced a key in their hands. Seeing her opportunity, Regina darted out from behind the barrels, bending down, she grabbed a sword in each hand from those that Hunter had killed, and was upon the men before they even knew what was happening.

The woman was far from a swordsman, but you didn’t have to be one to swing one in a deadly way. She swung several times and felt the flesh cut to the bone several times as they cried out in anguish. They tried covering their faces with their arms, and cowered on the ground, but she didn’t let up as she continued lashing out each and every time. Each swing as if she was releasing years of pent up rage. It was several minutes before she finally embedded the blades in the stomachs of the probably long dead men.

There was blood splattered on her clothes as she shakely backed away, the women in the cages eyeing her with newfound wariness. Taking a few moments to calm herself again, Regina reached a shaky hand down to pick up the key. Taking in a deep breath, she slid the key into a cage when suddenly she heard Hunter in her head once again. Rigged to explode? Looking at the women, her eyes fell on their collars and then her face fell. Was all of this for naught? Were these women just to be another casualty?

“Why?” She asked out loud, hand falling and knocking the key out of the socket as she did. Watching it tumble to the ground, she found her feet moving her away quickly. What did it say about her that at the first sign of trouble, she was running away? Feet carried her quickly out of the cave. She could bear to witness what was about to happen. Surely the women would do the same in her place, right?

Once outside the cave, the woman fell to her knees for a moment in despair, looking about the caverns aimlessly. After a moment she got to her feet and wandered back towards town. If she couldn’t save them, what gave her the right to rule anyone?

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

In final fits of desperation he went on a mad carnage spree.

Man after man fell to the keen slash of the kill. Laughter echoing through the halls as the evidence to who was the culprit displayed itself for all to see. Another. Another. Then another. A head. An arm. Several limbs sprawled all over as he hacked and slashed his way through a drove of them, using bodies as shields to continue on his merry blood bath with little care to leave any alive. They all deserved this kind of death. The main man of the hour watched from afar with wide eyes as his men were reduced to mere puddles or pieces in front of him. An objective move was made to flee, but not before the same crimson eyed beast came lunging through the air to dig his blade into the man's neck. Shimmering with passionate abandon as the last clink of his blade came with chortling laughter.

Soaked completely in blood, he'd calm himself now that his itch had been scratched. Turning with blade on shoulder to head towards the corridors that housed the women from earlier. In his minds eye he'd seen Regina do as he asked. In case he wasn't capable of saving them. Sparingly he slashed open each cage without much of a word, beginning to stroll off with the same lax saunter as before. Without much repose, he'd shift on heel to see behind him the same woman he'd only just saved moments ago. What in the hell were they even doing?

". . We have nowhere else to go. . "
                                                            "We've been sold so many times. . "
                                                            ". . You helped us. We can help you?"

Several voices peaked in desperation. Hunter stared to the group, no words as he merely sighed before turning to walk towards the door of the place. The women only assuming following would be an alright choice as the man hadn't stopped them. This path lead him out the underground and onward towards wherever Regina sat. Placing his blade into the dirt, his eyes wafted down as a finger pointed. "She ordered me to save you all. This is the future Queen of Alabasta, so I'd pay ya' respects." Many mumurs about the crowd before they'd cease as Hunter kneeled down, hand on his sword as he tucked himself inward, much like a knight.

"My Queen, I've done as you asked. I advise we leave this town and make way. . I'm sure we can find somewhere safe for these women along the way." He played the part for her. If Regina couldn't be as strong as he needed then he would give her his strength in exchange. For one reason or another, that is what felt right.

"If you aren't strong enough, I'll be the blade you wield to temper your spirit. As Ibiki Nobunaga, I swear to you you'll never feel weak again."

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationMisty Peak, Streets | CompanyHunter

User Image

Regina had wandered around the city some more in despair, waiting for Hunter to approach. Unfortunately he was taking longer than expected so she was left with her thoughts for much longer than she was currently comfortable with. She’d just left behind those women, despite knowing exactly what they’d been thru. All the vile things they must have endured, all the physical and mental abuse. Slaves were rarely treated like more than common filth, and she had been no different despite her royal background.

It was humbling to say the least, to find out that your lineage met absolutely nothing when it came down to it. Not to mention the magnitude of other feelings. If Regina tried hard, she could still feel each lash. Her owner had a remarkable doctor that made sure no scars marred her porcelain skin, but the scars were still there. Focusing on her revenge was all that had been keeping her going, and now that threatened to fail her. Could she really do this?

Who was she to think herself even sort of worthy of any of this.

If Pandora had been here, she would have known what to do. For so many years, Pandora had served to guide her through the world. Served as her compass in all things. Her own personal north star. It was hard to remember times beyond these recent years, that Pandora hadn’t been beside her most of the way. Now she still hadn’t become accustomed to this new reality. Being a slave had distracted her from it, but now, her mind was clear enough to feel the loss. And yet, she couldn’t allow herself to fall to despair.

Sitting on the edge of a fountain in the town, Regina waited. She felt him approach before actually seeing him, but as the raven haired woman looked up, she was surprised to see the women that she’d left behind. Come to think of it, wasn’t there a distinct lack of an explosion? Had he stopped it? Looking at him, Regina’s face softened. Especially when he spoke to the women and then kneeled in front of her. To say she was rendered speechless was an understatement, but nonetheless, she stared at him softly, resisting the urge to tear up at the unspoken offer.

He spoke again and Regina did her best to look as regal as possible when one was covered in blood. Looking down, she realized her hands were quite stained with red, she’d not wiped them after killing the two men. Perhaps if she could kill them, she could be strong enough to do this. Hearing Hunter speak once again, this time in her mind, Regina found resolve enough to stand, stepping up on the fountain for all to see. Posture of a true royal, she looked at the women expectantly, and was surprised to find that nearly all of them bowed immediately. The others following after a few moments of staring.

“You did good Sir Ibiki.” Wait, should she still call him Hunter? Should she go by Olivier again? Perhaps not, Olivier was dead after all. Still, it took her a moment to find her voice again. “You may all stand, we will find you all somewhere safe, but know that once my kingdom is liberated from the usurpers, you will all have a home there if you lift even a finger to help us do so. Still, do not feel obligated, I do not run a tyranny.” At the very least, she’d learned not to do that from her father, he may not have taught her much, but he’d taught her that.

Looking down at Hunter, Regina held out her hand in a gesture for him to help her down. She could do it herself, but it was important for the others to see her treated like a Queen even if she didn’t feel like one just yet. “Thank you Hunter, I will not disappoint you. As long as you are by my side, I’m more confident than I’ve been in years that we can set things right. And do not think that I will forget what you’ve done for me anytime soon. You will make a wonderful knight.” Finishing, Regina stared out at the women again. “With all that said, we do need to be leaving.” It would be nice to feel the sun on her face once again.

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

England will get nothing butt a nice vanity our out of all of his endeavors here. But meanwhile, England's credibility is undercut every second something happens. England looks bright and shiny; others looked weak. He nods. That sounds right as someone was talking to England. "I think we should float the minimum wage or the assault-weapons ban." England rolled his eyes drinking some milk. He was only fifteen, after all. A woman was talking to England. Probably in her thirties. Still she tried to sleep with him any chance she got. "We make Gordon come to us and ask us, we'll shove a legislative item or two up his keester." England giggled. "Remind me never to piss you off, lass~" he smiled. The vice president of some company was even aboard their plans. "Of course she is~" The beautiful woman next to England make's a face at another woman. Who was staring in England's direction.

She has a healthy suspicion of Katy Brant, who was my chief opponent for nomination at another position in their crew. After all, England wasn't the leader of this crew in the North Blue. England scattered his connection with many pirate crew's. He didn't just belong to one crew like other pirates. Smirk. She was the right choice for vice president, but that doesn't make her my closest ally. Either way, Kathy would make the same calculation in her own self-interest. If England was removed from position in this pirate crew, she becomes his rank, get it? She was as close as possible to him. So the moment he let his guard down. She would catch him off guard. Still she didn't want anyone getting any idea's. While England agrees with her analysis of the problem. England says. England thinks her proposed solution is too cute by half. England wants to come out strong for both measures. But England won't back off for Gordon. They'll force the opposition's hand. It's the right thing to do, and win or lose. They'll be strong and they'll be wrong. Another one pipes up. "That's the person I voted for, sir. I think you should do it, but I still don't think it will be enough. You are seen as weak right now, and I don't think any domestic policy move can fix. The phone call to Suliman. The Algeria nightmare. You need a commander-in-chief moment. A rally-around-the-leader-mo--" England slams the table in front of him. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" England says, reading her mind. "Girls. I'm not ordering a military strike just to look tough." He breaks eye contact.

That last point is undeniable. England presence here confirms it. But the converse is also true. England doesn't know what it is he has to tell the others. If it's nothing more than information, he has a price. If it's to communicate a threat, he wants a ransom. This was what they were doing. Pirate stuff. England didn't go through al he did for nothing. England has something he wants, too. Just no one knew what it was. England has one last drink of milk. Walking out of the bar with many followers. Many~

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 530
Creations: 530

[ Locations: ]

537, 555, 516, 530,

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items