Breeding Custom-In's ||
So you've won a breeding and it feels like there's just...something missing. Maybe you have one more friend than the dice rolled or you had some design you wanted that didn't quite make it into the default babies. Maybe you want to run a contest for a baby? Maybe you have an OC family situation and want to continue the lineage onward. All good reasons to take advantage of custom-in's!

First of all→
◘ Not every colorist will offer custom-in's! Make sure that you check, carefully, the terms of the current breeding thread before posting here.

◘ You have one week after the PM is sent originally containing your idols to get your custom form in. Any later and it's too late!

◘ Your customs must make sense to the family. If you have a family with no edits, odds are that we won't be adding long locks to it and a full set of armor. Again, depending on the colorist, you may be able to request edits but again, make sure you know the terms of the breeding you've entered.

What is this thread for?
This thread is for those with a breeding couple to open up customs to the rest of the shop. When a couple has been struck out from the breeding list, you can start opening interest for a custom-in. You have one week from when the idols arrive to make a choice and get the request in!

You can announce an opening in the main thread and those in the shop can post here to try for the open slot. Once a custom-in has been chosen PM A CUSTOM FORM TO THE COLORIST WHO TOOK THE BREEDING. This can be seen when your breeding has been struck out (Look for a bolded red, "Taken by so and so") or after the idols arrive.

• It is not staff's responsibility to keep up with the dealings of this thread. Owners and potential applicants must work together to ensure these custom ins go off without a hitch.
  • If problems arise between the applicant and the owners, the staff may jump in and all custom ins involved may be voided.
  • Custom ins cost 400,000 gold each for a CYO custom in and 300,000 for a CC style custom in. If for any reason you can not afford this, please do not apply unless encouraged to do so. It lessens potential problems down the road.
  • Any and All custom ins, MUST be approved through this thread. If such is not done, the custom in is not allowed to be created. We need a written record of both the request, and the approval please.
  • Our forms are set up to express exactly what a family wants from their applicants. Please be responsible and read what is expected of you.
  • If something is noted here as being mandatory to the family, you risk your B'alam being revoked and a refund given if such requests are not upheld. It is you as the applicant's responsibility to hold yourself accountable for all requested or required materials.
  • Family owners must quote their winners, within 24 hours of the ending time stated. They must also quote the colorist involved with the breeding to make them aware of the custom ins you are accepting.
  • Do not post here, unless your colorist has given you the green light for custom ins.
  • Custom ins are currently limited to [2] a month. You are expected to keep track of your own custom ins used per month, in the appropriate thread. [ Which will be linked when created ]
  • Custom ins come in 2 varieties [ at current ]

XXXXX • The 'CC' variety: This simply means that either the colorist or the family has established that only CC slots are available in these breedings. Meaning you never know what you will get. It's a gambit you have to be willing to play.
XXXXX • The 'CYO' variety: In these customs, you are free to design your custom-in based upon your own wishes. Just keep in mind, Totems must resemble the parents from which they are carved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Forms!

XXXXXX► Post this form if you own a family and are searching for potential custom ins!

[b]Father's name & Uncert:[/b] [URL=UNCERTHERE][img]CERTORTHUMBNAILHERE[/img]
[b]Mother's name and Uncert:[/b] [URL=UNCERTHERE][img]CERTORTHUMBNAILHERE[/img]
[b]Number of Slots Open:[/b]
[b]Type of Slots:[/b] [ CC or CYO ]
[b]Requested Tribe:[/b] [ If any. If not applicable simply type N/A ]
[b]Genetics:[/b] [ Throwbacks - Gen 1 do NOT have these! ]
[b]Requested or Required Information:[/b] [ Note whether you would like or require it - if either. If not applicable simply type N/A ]
[b]Closes in/at:[/b]

XXXXXX► Post this form if you are an applicant hoping to join a growing family!

[b]Family Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Name of Custom in:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b] [ If Any ]
[b]Tribe:[/b] [ Can only take after the tribe of the Mother or Father ]
[b]Decription:[/b] [ Only if CYO! ]
[b]Visual Ref:[/b] [ If desired or required ]
[b]By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.[/b]: [ Insert Username here ]