[prp] the brine and the meat and all the tiny ruins [t/a] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 am
"Are you trying to intimidate me?" She raised an eyebrow at Alexis. "Look, Zac is my business. I don't really know you or care except in relation to him. So that is what I'm getting at." Temperance made no effort to move. "Sidewalk is public property."

daekie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 am
"Leave me alone," Alexis calls, their voice harsh, "this isn't hard, just leave me the ******** alone" --

The water rushes past them, pulling their hair forward, leaving them drenched; it does not pass for them, but over them, and it hits Temperance flat-on, carrying-slash-throwing her backwards into the building across the street with considerable force. (Alexis lets out a horrible little choked sound of horror when it dissipates, like they can't breathe - their hand reaches out to her, almost, as if touching her will prove she's unhurt -

it drops to their side, and they turn and run, stumbling over their own feet.

They can't do this anymore. They can't. Someone else will find her and she'll be okay but they can't and they need to get out of here right now.)

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:32 pm
She fell back as the water slammed into her, feeling something snap and pain arc up her face. It hit her hard enough that the breath left her lungs and Temperance couldn't breathe, couldn't remember how in the split second before she hit the ground.

Everything went black.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces