Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Hakuna Matata (Temperance & Sunny)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 pm
She needed to tie up loose ends, and it felt like there were so many. New year coming, new her - wasn't that how resolutions went? Temperance was going to organize her life from the bottom up and she wasn't going to wait until January 1st. No, she needed to contact Sunny to make sure they didn't spill stuff to Liam. Temperance had decided that Liam didn't need to ever know she was the tree, and didn't need to know she was a principal, even if he already though she was. She'd seen what had happened to the others - well, heard about two of them, witnessed one. She rubbed her hands together.

But how did she contact Sunny? A phone-book, and risk it getting intercepted by Liam? Or just think really hard and hope Sunny popped out of her dresser drawer? Temperance sat on the edge of her bed, eyebrows creased in thought for several minutes. Then she laughed, deciding she was being silly. Maybe she could try to swing by tomorrow after clinicals.

She flopped back, staring at her ceiling. Sunny should just pop out like Mufasa in the clouds. If only.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:38 pm
Sunny did not pop out like Mufasa from the clouds. She appeared in the open space between Temperance's bed and the door, expression already sullen.

"You called," she said, hands shoved in her pockets.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:54 pm
It took Temperance a moment to register that someone was in her room. Once she did, she shot up on the bed, looking at them wild-eyed. "H-how did you get in here?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm
"You called," they repeated, "You decided you needed to talk to me, I guess. Or that you needed me for something." Sunny does not look pleased to be there, but then, who would be? They'd been summoned like an errant puppy. "So? What do you need?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 pm
"So I just think and it forces you here?" Her mouth fell open. "Well, I did need to talk but I am so sorry." This was like a shitty thing if it came with being a principal - summoning Sunny as though she were a servant.

"Um, s**t... since you're here, I will make this brief. You know Liam and Renard, right?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:20 pm
"They're my parents," said Sunny. Their attitude was downbeat. It didn't seem to matter that Temperance was sorry; whatever Sunny had been doing had been thoroughly interrupted. "I don't want to hurt them. I won't hurt them."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:44 pm
"I wouldn't ask you to do that." She rubbed a hand over her face. It hadn't even crossed her mind. Although, if someone were into death and whatnot, utilizing Sunny as a magical hit-man was an interesting take. Luckily, Temperance was all about that no-death route. And this was some odd new power - summon a person because she thought about them. Temperance assumed it only worked with Sunny, as she'd certainly been thinking a lot about certain other people.

"I'm not a proponent of harming others; I'm a nurse, almost." She shrugged. "Aside from you, who exactly knows about the principals and who they are?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:41 pm
"The principals," said Sunny. "Papa knows something, but he won't tell me what."

They looked down at the ground, shoulders hunched in.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:59 pm
He knew something, but what? "Which one is papa....?" Temperance tucked a strand of hair behind one ear.

"Look, can you..." She paused. "Don't tell Liam or Renard that I'm a principal and don't tell them which component of the sigil I'm associated with." Then, after a moment. "Please. I know what happened to the last principals and I'd rather not."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm
"Liam," said Sunny, and then their shoulders hunched further at Temperance's request. "You don't have to say please. You know I can't deny anything you want from me." Their eyes narrowed, a barely-constrained fury in the green-flecked violet there. Evidently one thing they despised was being asked to lie.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:25 pm
"No," she said firmly. "I don't know that. And despite everything, I'd like to treat you like the person you are rather than a servant or thing." Temperance sighed. "I'd just rather I not end up like the rest. I'll try to avoid thinking you here in the future."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Sunny smiled. The expression was sharp. "Not telling my papa won't help you stay alive," they said. "But of course. May I go now?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:26 pm
Temperance sighed. Sunny was made of hostility and opposition. Did this mean they'd screwed up the sigil, after all? "Look, just don't try to actively kill me. And yeah, you can go. Do you need me to call you a cab?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:58 am
"I can't," said Sunny. "You made me so I couldn't."

But they disappeared, taking the dismissal for what it was.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out