User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <----click here to sign the petition

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last update 2/2016
MEGA RARE ITEMS are in Flynns Plunder & The Black Market!

If you need something for Alchemy, but can never find it, sign this petition.

Sure, they might be excessively expensive, but where else can we go to get those Alchemy items we need so badly? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

There are tons of components and formulas out there that are just not showing up anymore, or are really hard to find. Nicolae has got the goods but hasn't made an appearance in quite a while.

I know I could use a Diamondback Lion for my Angelic Quest Dieci, but there is no way in H E double hockey sticks I'm going to dump 3 Trillion into the MP for a consumable item emotion_donotwant
This is one of the reasons why Nicolae's Black Market is juuuust right for me. Some items require multiple components yet never enough listings for them. Some users may have not reached levels required for certain formulas, or some may have just quit crafting some of these items all together, for many reasons such as lack of components. What a nasty cycle.

Of all the hundreds of formulas in Alchemy, sometimes we lack the quantity of components necessary to even craft another component! In order to keep the interest in Alchemy (and gold sink potential) progressive there should be some consistent component availability.

Give us your list of hard to find or low quantity Alchemy items to be added here

Components & Formulas that need more listings:
for starters:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Petition Banners

[url=URL][img]http://pwnderswhatnots.angelfire.com/gaiaimages/nicolaeBMbanner.png[/img][/url]