azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 pm
The odds of Borr, or his husband, calling the cops on the Chief of Police and his admin was incredibly slim. Others would not be so fortunate.

His head tilted towards Preacher, frowning very briefly. "You can't think like that, Preacher. It's a dangerous trail to let your mind go down along." He knew this for a fact. "Things aren't what they were expected to be, what might have been wanted, but they're better in some ways than they were even if other things are worse."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:34 pm
"I guess," she said dubiously. Preacher had often wondered if they could redo it again. Though that would probably require breaking the current and possibly killing more people. That usually wasn't a great idea. Usually. She frowned harder. She could think whatever she damn well pleased, Preacher decided, even if the thought was dissatisfaction and worry.

She sighed. "Dunno. Guess we made our bed n' we get ta lie in it." A beat. "D'you think they got french toast sticks?"

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:09 pm
"It's more of a these are the things that keep you up at night." Jeremiah chuckled, though it was wry laughter. "So while you can think it, it's more an advisement to ... not let it take over. Otherwise you'll lose sleep." Been there, done that went by unspoken.

"But I am not exactly open to staying in a bed if there's something that can be done to fix things. There is room for growth and change within this new world and that is what I'm focused on, especially if we can put an end to the things that have happened before never happening again."

Though perhaps getting into his feelings about the cage and everything else was not the time or the place for lunch. He raked a hand through his hair, looking in the glass window and inside at the place before glancing towards Preacher.

"I am absolutely certain that if you want that you can get it here."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 pm
"I wanna hear ya plans sometime, Mercer, okay?" She looked up at him, then into Darlene's. "But if I don' eat soon, I'll die." Preacher headed towards the entrance. She doubted they could easily talk more inside, but when a girl's stomach was talking, she couldn't hear anything else anyway.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:06 pm
"Some other time," Jeremiah shook his head with amusement, "when we're not battling stomachs." He was perfectly willing to discuss things. It would just have to be another time.

When food wasn't necessity.

The door was held open for Preacher, Jeremiah heading inside a moment later. At least they had managed to miss the lunch rush with their little side jaunt and would make it back to the department without it being too late.

The Semblance of Unity
a wrap!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas