[ prp ] when skies are grey (America & Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 pm
That was a concerning thought to say in the least. It wasn't one he had fully considered yet either.

"You are very much real. They were very real too, even if the general world did not necessarily perceive it as such," he stated quietly.

At her next question, he just sort of scoffed.

"I am not on speaking terms with them."

At least he wasn't in the old world. But he hadn't bothered to try and follow up on Kaitou in this one either. He had no intention of doing so either.

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:14 pm
Lifting one arm in a shrug, she sighed, "I guess so. I'm usually good, you know? About just accepting s**t as real, magic n'all that, then moving on without overthinking. I don't know...I guess that's the problem. Too much thinking."

Shun's own family situation got a tilt of the head. "Well, hopefully these ones won't come looking, then." She needed to clear things up with her own before they did just that.

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 pm
"I suppose overthinking could become a problem in various cases."

Regarding his family, his finger twitched slightly.

"Yes... that would be most preferable. It would honestly be more trouble than it is worth if they tried to show up in my life again."

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 pm
"'Nother friend of mine is cut off from family." She takes a sip of her drink, "Probably night and day circumstances, but it seems lonely no matter the why of things. I guess you've got work and Chel and magic, but..."

The corner of her mouth lifts in a wry smile, "I'm not trying to nosy, I swear. I won't even meddle. But...are you okay?"

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 pm
Shun just shrugged, "Family has never meant much for me. There is no need for pity or.. anything. Loneliness is not an issue, regardless of who else may be around."

He took a few more bites of his food.

"I will adapt and survive."

Lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:19 pm
"It's not pity," she muttered, a little grumpy at the accusation. "And loneliness isn't just...froufrou feelings stuff, alright? It's..." she tries to find the words for it, why it's a thing she worries about in people like him and Taym and her father.

"It's empty spaces in your day. It's needing support for just five minutes and knowing it's not gonna be there. That no-one's gonna catch you if you need to fall, one way or another."

She let out a deep breath, "Ugh, nevermind. I said I wasn't gonna meddle, but tell me if surviving starts to get iffy, okay?"

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 pm
"I have gotten this far," Shun stated quietly.

He drew in a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"But very well."

Lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 pm
There's a huff of laughter that followed, "Well good, 'cause you already know I'll do the same."

blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:30 pm
"And should you require aid, I will be there to assist."

lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff