Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] What's Mine is Mine (Dawson & Preacher)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:23 pm
So the world had ********' reset or something. Cool beans. It didn't seem to affect her too much, except for one thing. Preacher had noticed in her new room, something was glaringly missing. This thing had been with her through thick and thin, high-water, mud, bugs, the creeping chill that covered the ground in frost. And it was ******** gone. Unacceptable. She knew she would have never ever thrown it out, so that meant any number of things. After debating a bit (like five seconds), she just picked the most likely and ran with it.

So this was how she found herself at the ranger's station for the forest. Surely, they must have her tent. And it was hers, so she needed it. She popped open the door and strode in. "Hello?"

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:19 am
Behind the counter Dawson was sneaking another protein bar, trying to brush crumbs from his beard. The sudden tickle of the bell and voice made him jump, and he almost choked on his snack as he did so. Thumping his chest and coughing, he hastily tried to hide that any mess at all had happened, what are you talking about, he was fighting off a seasonal cold thanks.

"Hello, uh, welcome to the..." Dawson blinked. "Preach? That you?"

The Semblance of Unity

medigel

Anxious Spirit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 am
"Ya got somethin' in ya beard," she pointed out. "Ain't you work at the bakery before?" Preacher frowned at Dawson, trying to puzzle out the how of him being there.

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 pm
With a small sound, Dawson brushed at his beard some more. "Uh, yeah," he said, "I did...Funny thing, though. I woke up in a house three days ago n' found this uniform in the closet." Or had it been more? Less? He honestly didn't know anymore. "So..."

He made a mildly helpless gesture and smiled equally as such. It was easier to project it like a quirky incident rather than a terrifying upheaval. "Tada~ Ranger Grace, at yer service."

The Semblance of Unity

medigel

Anxious Spirit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:26 pm
"Oh ********' hell have I gotta story for ya then, sometime." She rubbed her hand over her face. She didn't expect anyone else to remember their past selves, but honestly, magic was a ******** c**t so... maybe she should have expected that.

"There was a, like, ********' crack in tha world and... actually... I was jus' here 'cause I'm pretty sure my tent is..." She looked a him expectantly.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Dawson gestured for her to hold her horses, eyes wide as a frightened horse's. "Slow down. Tear in the world??"

The secretary, who had been quietly sitting at her desk, looked at them both strangely.

The Semblance of Unity

medigel

Anxious Spirit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:25 pm
"Shh! We can't talk that s**t here." Did he not know how taboo magic was? Even Preacher knew better than to s**t out magic drawings every five seconds.

"You find m'tent and we can talk." She placed her hands on her hips and tried to loom over Dawson. Given her small stature, she wasn't entirely successful. "It's olive-y green and has an orange patch on one ********' side and I bet you lot got it!"

medigel

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff