[ prp ] Fix it with Food (America & Sonny) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 pm
"The next one might, if there is a next one. They'd have even more reason to be cautious than this one, too. I'm just sayin'...maybe it can be fixed without the best option happening to be someone dying."

She pauses, "We could write them a letter?"

The house fills with the warm scent of gingerbread, the utterly comforting smell of holidays and home and family. Maybe this can be attributed to America's optimism.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 am
Sunny gives America a look like really? A letter? If Sunny out and out telling the third principal that they didn't appreciate being bossed around like a dog didn't fix things, why would a letter?

"They're a b***h, that's all," Sunny mutters.

lizbot

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:26 pm
America just raises her eyebrows right back, because Yes, really. If someone doesn't listen to you the first time, you need to keep hitting them with your words from every direction until they either roll over or at least compromise. Politics.

"It's not all if they're forcing you into stuff, it's a problem. Yours in the biggest way, but mine too."

She bent to check the cookies, nearly done. Absently, she asks, "Did you know the other me, before the sigil stuff?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm
"Yeah," said Sunny, "Your mom, too. You were both nice to me. It was... you know, nice."

lizbot

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm
"Good," America says quietly. There's a weight in the silence that follows, like she wants to say something and she does, she does want to but the apology she wants to make and the promises that would follow are complicated. And maybe a little too selfish to burden Sunny with.

Instead she says, "Cookies are done!" Pulling them out she cautions, "Gotta wait for them to cool otherwise the frosting melts and you get like...creepy art cookies."

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces