Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 am
Softly

"Heeey, you can't tell me to stop and then go do it yourself," he whined, muffled against Shiloh's chest, "That's not fair." Except, well, he'd forgive him for being too cute if only for the agreement that finally came. It was a long fought battle laid out here so cozily in bed together, but they'd reached the end. They were definitely 100% official now, and it was so dumb, but it made Jamie feel unbelievably happy.

"'Bout time you agreed..." he said with an obvious pout at the same time his own arm snaked around Shiloh's middle wherever it would fit. "I guess that means we're... actually..." his voice dropped to a whisper, "b-boyfriends."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:58 am
    Softly

"Oh my god you're so dumb." The second hand embarrassment was real. "Of course we're ********' boyfriends Jesus Christ just say it."

But he was pretty goddamn happy too, if not slightly terrified, if not slightly awkward. How the hell did this s**t actually work anyway? And what if he did something wrong? What if they broke up over something really stupid, like Jamie finding out he liked red icees more than the blue ones? He pursed his lips.

"We've basically been boyfriends." He added with a huff.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:06 am
Softly

"I did say it!" Jamie retorted, "I totally did." And honest to god, Shiloh wouldn't have to worry about breaking up over something that trivial. Not because it was really stupid, but because Jamie was a blue icee fan for life and that would never change.

"Y-Yeah, I guess we kinda have, but still-" A new energy was building in the pit of Jamie's stomach. It flowed through his veins, he could feel it tingling in his fingertips. "I still had to ask," he huffed, wriggling in the comfortable, easy grip they'd been sharing. It was a weak shift at first, but it grew in intensity. Jamie couldn't help it, he felt so damn rambunctious and he was blaming it on Shiloh.

Pulling back from Shiloh's chest, he looked him in the eye with another, louder huff. Around his head in a full, snow white crown, more snowdrops than ever before began to bloom unabashedly.

Melancholiessss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:58 pm
    Softly

"I mean, I guess." His eyes reopened when Jamie shifted around, and he found himself looking at him again. More specifically, at the crown of flowers around his head. Honestly, he forgot from time to time about the snowdrops, but it didn't mean the sight of them didn't make him smile.

Course, it was an extremely bashful smile, and his face was still red and he was kind of mad that now he had to acknowledge that, but at least Jamie looked just as flustered too. It was a small comfort.

"I guess..." he repeated again, finding himself at a loss for words. Reaching out, he teased one of the snowdrops between his fingers, though he was careful to keep from crushing it. "...are you really sure about this, though?"

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:09 am
Softly

"I can't even tell you how sure," Jamie admitted, eyes still on Shiloh. He couldn't really feel the touch, but the flowers would be delicate and soft between his fingers. "I'm so sure it's like... like a whole new level of sure. Are you trying to make me unsure?" The smile he wore was playful and sheepish all in one before it finally ebbed into something a little more serious.

Jamie may have been joking with him then, but he meant every word he said.

"I... thought for a really long time about this, y'know? Because..." he sucked in a breath, "there are a lot of t-things about myself... that I'm unsure of. This..." and then he sighed the breath back out, "I'm sure of."

Melancholiessss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 am
    Softly

There were a lot of things that Shiloh honestly wasn't sure about either. The world was full of universal truths though, and this was easily one of them: being trusted with trust. It was warm and soft and comforting. It made him feel close. It made it easier for him to trust.

His hand slid away from the flowers in his hair and--shaking slightly with a great deal of hesitation--he managed to touch it to Jamie's cheek, light and ghosting and barely there. It was a solemn solidarity; I'm here.

"I believe you..." His voice was quiet again, as if anything louder than a whisper might break the moment. For all the rambunctious energy, now he was left feeling calm again. Sleepy even.

"I think it'll work out okay." He offered with another small smile. "But--you'll be patient with me right? I'm kinda rough 'round the edges." Dandelions plumed up from his curly blonde hair, and he bared his teeth for comedic effect. Okay, so maybe he was still feeling kind of rambunctious.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:24 pm
Softly

The touch was barely there, but it made Jamie feel heavy in a comfortable way, made him melt further into the bed, made his muscles relax like he'd forgotten how to use them. It was like they'd both expended untold energy on confessions and bashfulness. There was no doubt they had it in them to sleep again, even with how long they'd crashed. Not quite yet, but soon.

"I like that about you," he admitted, laughing, eyes flicking up to the dandelions. "So y'know, for you I'll be super patient. No worries there."

For a moment he fell silent, eyes never leaving Shiloh's hair, then finally he said, "Hey... this probably sounds really dumb, but... can I make a wish?

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:30 pm
    Softly

Shiloh went to gawk some more at the unbelievable gayness that was happening right now, but instead he was gawking at Jamie's unbelievable silliness. "Make a wish?" He didn't get it at first, but his eyes followed Jamie's and he looked up at the small puffy bulbs adorning his head. "I—you wanna make a wish on my head flowers." It sounded less like a question and more like an incredulous statement.

"You're so dumb." He laughed out a scratchy wheeze of a sound, "Alright, alright. Before I change my mind. Maybe we'll find out I got weird wish powers too. Man better make it good." It was a harmless joke. He didn't feel the need to watch Jamie as he went about this, so his eyes drifted shut again, calmed by the gentle smell of rain.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:42 pm
Softly

"I wanna make a wish on your head flowers, yes," the answer was very matter-of-fact. Jamie didn't even flinch. Okay, so maybe there was yet more laughter in his eyes, barely held back. Maybe after only a second or two of resistance it slipped right out. Maybe he didn't mind how silly he was being. Shiloh could hush right up! He was doing it!

"I told you it was dumb, Shiloh. Now hold still, gosh." And then, with his eyes closed and his heart open, he blew.

The wish was a simple one meant for both of them. It was a wish for their happiness together. The faint smell of rain grew stronger in that short moment, alive and vibrant, and Jamie smiled.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:49 pm
    Softly

Whatever the wish was, Shiloh wouldn't know. He didn't care to know either, and he didn't need to know. Jamie was a good egg; he probably made damn good wishes. "You done yet?"

The seeds of the dandelion fluttered into the room, growing smaller and smaller until they dissolved completely. Shiloh finally peeked one eye open.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:46 pm
Softly

That's when Jamie opened his eyes, watching the last of the seedlings dissolve into the darkness. "I'm done, I'm done. So impatient," he teased, settling back down with a small yawn. "Good wishes take time, Shiloh, and you told me it better be a good one."

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces