azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:15 pm
Rabbit was afforded a small, understanding apologetic smile. Jeremiah's bright eyes followed the sirens where they were being checked out. The clerk on duty, of course, did not even bat an eye at them. This was a place that was a safe haven for those with magic, after all ...

"Just give me a call or text," he replied, pulling a card from his pocket. His name was on it and, of course, it read Chief of Police right under that. His work information was on the front but flipped over was his personal cell number. "Travel is not an issue for me, so feel free to pick a place that's most convenient for you if you want to meet up."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 pm
He took the card, skimmed it, and nodded.

"I will. See you soon then."

He started to stroll off to retrieve his children and head home, but he only made it a few steps before turning back. "Thanks for the books too." He continued on, pausing as Nev and Sy waved at Jeremiah and pulled up their hoods, leading Rabbit outside with their purchases in hand.

azuredreams

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm
Jeremiah inclined his head, fingers flicking in his usual fashion (it was the same whether he waved goodbye or hello).

"You're very welcome," he replied, "and take care of yourself." For a moment Jeremiah watched Rabbit, watched as the sirens pulled their hoods up and wiggled his fingers at them as well, before he turned back to the shelves.

Returned to what he had been doing before their discussion.

Smerdle
i'd call this one a wrap!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas