[PRP] I Don't Know, Man (Dawson/Rabbit)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:30 pm
He had suggested meeting up later to explain what he'd meant by the end of the world because 1) discussing weird space-time-alternate-reality s**t had to be far easier face to face, and 2) his phone really had been about to die. At the time Rabbit hadn't known half of what had gone on as a result of their meddling anyway. He hadn't known about his new house. He hadn't known about the sirens.

He had been aware that they existed... obviously... but not that proposing a new sigil and decommissioning Sunny and saving Ashdown via blood ritual would also enlarge his charges a million percent and give them the power of speech. His love for the squeeps remained unconditional and overwhelming, but keeping them to himself had been a whole lot easier when they couldn't outrun him.

They had only let him out of their sight to sleep and use the bathroom since he'd returned, which was why they were trailing through the mall behind him now, Sy in a tattered Jedi robe from Halloween and Nev in a Santa variety. Both had hoods and both reached the floor, but Neverain's peacock tail extended beyond his cloak's fluffy white trim, sweeping the floor like a ballgown.

Rabbit led them down one of the mall's lesser-used dead ends and sat the pair on a red plastic bench. With nothing here except an ATM, only the elderly and those who shunned credit cards would even approach in the first place. Oh, and Dawson, who he'd asked to meet them here. Hopefully.

medigel
i'll tag our other rp soon hur hur what is order

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:29 pm
Daws had to take long, deep breaths and long, deep naps to get over the first few days into this new reality. Never mind the were episode from before, now he had to get to Rabbit so he could learn what the ******** just happened. He had a job, Christ, he had an actual life.

(Did he really, though, without Daisy?)

After a long day at work, he washed his face in the employee bathroom, stared into the reflection for a moment, and then went to his truck. Real, real, real. Jesus.

At least the mall stayed the same. At least he was still into hats. Simple things. He tugged the brim of one that read MOTHERTRUCKER (not worn at work of course but just loose in his truck) and made his way towards the outer edges of the otherwise packed place. It was last minute Christmas shopping and visiting families on an outing and everything must go. Alien noises to his ears when he saw Rabbit ahead with two hooded figures. The tail was kind of hard to miss.

"Uh. 'Sup, dude," Dawson greeted him, quickly meeting Rabbit's eyes so he didn't stare. "Babysitting?"

Smerdle
listen u r still rping w me bruh it's allllll goooood 💖

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:55 pm
Rabbit grinned when he saw Dawson coming, initially relieved that the man seemed no different than he had before. And yes, some of his good humor might have stemmed from the hat. He grew a little more cautious the closer Dawson got, since there was no guarantee his insides had made it through the change unscathed, but his worries were faint. Even if he was a serial killer now, he probably wasn't about to haul off and stab someone in the middle of the mall.

"Hey," he replied, glancing at the sirens with Dawson's question. "Not—"

"I don't think people call it babysitting when the children are yours." Sywyly pulled back her hood and looked up at Dawson with the smallest of smiles. Her eyes were like a hawk's, literally, golden and piercing. The rest of her was drawn in shades of brown, all except her pale, feathery mohawk.

Nev looked up too, though he kept his hood on. "Hello, Mr. Grace!"

Rabbit swallowed, folding his hands to give them something to do. "Sorry my texts didn't give you any real information or anything. I know what happened, but I don't know what happened."

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 am
"Uh."

So that was a lot to take in at once, and Dawson already like his changes to be gradual and seen coming from a mile away. Alright. One thing at a time.

So the two creatures--children?--things??--could talk. They were most certainly not human and looked more like a hybrid of birds and kids. One had a mohawk. (Why not?) Was this a normal thing? Were the Other Things allowed among them now? His memory was still fuzzy, but he was pretty sure that wasn't the case exactly. Hence the hoods. They sounded young-ish. One of them said Rabbit was their parent, which brought up a lot of questions involving alcohol, magic, and bestiality. In total: I don't know what happened was a pretty apt statement.

"Nah, that's...okay, dude, I get it...Hiya," Dawson said belatedly, crouching to get a better look at the pair of bird-kids. Despite the initial shock, he couldn't help but find that they didn't seem so bad. Maybe he was just a sucker for things that look like children. "Call me Dawson," he told them with a hesitant smile. "Mr. Grace's my dad. What're your names?"

Smerdle

medigel

Anxious Spirit

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas