seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:58 pm
So that was that. Tamiya was the official ambassador between the Cult and Regina herself. Sinter barely resisted pulling a face. Highbloods.

As quick as the matter was resolved, Regina moved on to the next topic at hand. Sinter inched forward on the sofa to inspect the blueprint. His face relaxed as genuine interest consumed him. A formal training facility was direct and efficient--two things Sinter thrived on. Regina had even thought to incorporate the Juggalo faith into the establishment. A powerful ally, Sinter noted. Tamiya's promotion was practically an inevitability.

Sinter tuned vaguely into what Tamiya was saying. Only about every third word was actually integral to what she was trying to convey. Without looking down he wrote "ritual landscaping" on his notepad.

Upon being addressed, Sinter's attention flickered from the illustration to Tamiya and back again. "This will open a lot of doors for a lot of trolls," he commented while continuing to scrutinize the paper. He felt more invigorated the longer he looked at it. "Has there been much consideration towards establishing government career tracks for ambitious Juggalos? I mean, subjugglators are the obvious example, if only one of many positions. However, given Alternia's current renaissance, you're certainly not bound by tradition when it comes to the incorporation of the Cult in political dealings. How independently would you see the Cult working with the military aspects of the facility?"

Sinter looked back up to Regina. The Cult of the Mirthful Messiahs was a force to be reckoned with in the right hands, but also notoriously mercurial. If the Empress underestimated them, the clowns were a coup waiting to happen. Regina could very well use the visibility of the establishment as a means of placating the Cult without giving them any serious pull and no one would blame her for a second. Sinter wanted to know to what extent the Empress intended to make use of the Juggalo name.

Regina had no obligation to even allow Sinter in the room, but if nothing else, he could bring the thought to Tamiya's attention.

Sypon

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:02 pm
Listening to Tamiya's feedback on the layout of the gardens, Regina nodded away. She'd provide a copy for the clown to bring home and mull over, and if requested, would give her a direct line to the architects in charge of the process. The less work Regina had to do there, and the more involved Tamiya, and by proxy the cult were, the better. Then Sinter Heilig, the greatest troll to ever become a moirail, began talking.

Again, her eyes swung back to the redblood. Tamiya had been a good influence on him, no doubt. Not too much cringing, having ideas on his own with no prompting, and literate. Then she looked back at the blueprints. "The cult is as independent as it wants to be, Mister Heilig. In the military you gotta deal with a whole lot of ... heretics. On a daily basis." Doctors, dronesmiths, trolls who knew how things worked, and spent their lives trying to understand how to get them to work better. She knew for a fact the cult made use of their technological advancements, while at the same time preaching about the pure joy of miracles. It was one of the luxuries of being a highblood, getting to benefit off other trolls without having to acknowledge their existence.

"As far as I know, we don't have any gates barring them out, but at the same time, we can't make too many ... eh .... accommodations. The military's a machine that functions on a whole lot of heresy, and if we tried to break it down and rebuild it back up, we'd be real vulnerable, for real long time. Members who join have to see past our eh - flawed and blasphemous exterior, and see the good underneath." She gave Sinter a long look, seeing how he'd translate that. Or if he could even pick it apart well enough to figure out what she was saying.

Sypon
seekingCylem

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:51 pm
“Hmm. Of course.” Tamiya clicked deep in her throat. “In a perfect world we would all float through the hazy atmosphere on candy bubbles and throw ******** hatchets to the automatons below, but alas. That is Paradise, am I right...” (It was more to herself than anything).

“My standards are high for my righteous family. Incorporating cultural pathways for recruitment and support of our lifestyle is all that is necessary to improve the juggalo standing and involvement in the military. Perhaps opening clownsultant offices where these impressive buildings have lesser reach. Help keep an imperial eye on … The lesser population.” Tamiya purred. “Other than that, I expect my brothers and sisters to pull their weight as much as any other member of the Empire. If not more weight, for the glory of the messiahs and for your reign.” She noted, waving a hand.

“We’re all in.”

amicableAggressor

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:49 pm
Sinter gave the empress a flat look as she spoke. He nodded, slowly at first, and then decisively. Regina was playing it safe with the cult. They were allowed enough freedom, prestige even, to placate them without marrying the idea of clowns and government positions wholesale. Sinter loved his moirail, but he also felt a tension in his ribs ease at Regina's words. Some states were better left to the history books.

"It certainly plays to the strengths of the Cult... Flashy. Festive. Putting a positive, albeit threatening spin on the hemospectrum and community involvement." Sinter watched for Tamiya's reaction. The cultural center would be a veritable lightning rod of attention, both good and bad. "Not to mention its presence in the public sector will allow more time and resources for the more, ah, traditional areas of the government."

Nothing like a gathering of hyper-violent religious zealots to put the literal and metaphorical fear of god into the community while the actual powers-that-be maintained the infrastructure that kept things running. The cultural center was practically daring anti-establishment groups to start s**t. If Sinter were a more vindictive troll, he'd want to see that play out. If.

Sinter nodded along with Tamiya.

amicableAggressor

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:39 am
"Alright! Alright alright! That is beautiful news. Aiguma, my main troll, you haven't left me hangin'." Regina hunched forwards, rubbing her hands together. All the trolls here could work with the reality of Alternia, flaws and all. Even if she did have to think twice as hard whenever Tamiya's jargon got too spiritual. Pushing aside the initial blueprints, she drew out more. "Then let me give you an in depth walk through of some more specific features I'm proposin' here. Stuff that's not gonna be ... immediately visible to the public." Settling in, she gave both the other trolls at the table a bright smile. "Oh, but before we do that, burn the notepad."

Sypon
seekingCylem

t the end ....? only took 3 years??  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out