Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-FIN] I'll Make a Troll Outta You [Deimos + "Perore"] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:53 am
      Forera wanted so, so, so badly to grin wider, but it took her every ounce of her being to push her smugness down. She instead merely nodded, pulling back and glancing out the window viewing the outside. "I actually came here 'cause I been thinkin'..." She rubbed her chin, a wicked smile threatening to spread across her face. She couldn't push this too hard, he was a kid, but he was astute. Maybe she'd tell him when he was a little older, or he'd figure it out. Nevertheless, she'd have to tell him at some point. Just so he wouldn't feel betrayed, or... something worse. And man, she couldn't even imagine how hard she'd yell-- YOU GOT PUNKED! Then again, that'd be awkward. She'd have to make subtle hints.

"I'been thinkin'a trainin' someone. Y'know... Someone t'help me out... Or just t'learn from me... I know alot, but there ain't many newbies... 'n I thought, 'man, that kid looks like he got potential!'" She clicked her tongue, glancing to the side. "Buuuut... I dunno if ya can handle it anymore... Hmm..." Forera was trying so, so, so hard right now. So... So hard.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:55 am

Deimos followed her gaze to the window, completely drawn in by whatever tale she was going to spin. Astute as he was, the possibility of having met a Real Life Spy™ was too much to pass over. Spies were cool! And so far she'd seemed pretty cool outside of the lame attempts to get him off her case. Although... the way she was talking gave him the idea that maybe they weren't lame attempts and she'd been putting on a front the whole time! Damn, she was good.

He perked up as she started to finish her thought- train someone? To help? With spying?! He watched her face carefully, trying to read what she was really getting at aside from what she was saying. "I can too." He blurted immediately. He would've back pedaled normally, such an obvious sign of 'I really really want this' was not something he liked to display... but this was important! "I coulda been mindless 'n just did what you said but I didn't 'cause I'm smart 'n noticed you were actin' weird and that's a good thing 'cause it means I don't miss stuff." He nodded, talking faster than normal as if getting his reasons why he was worthy out fast would have an impact on her overall decision. "Spies gotta be smart an' notice stuff don't they?"

quite uneventful

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out