Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-Event] Gifts... for EVERYONE! (Psykgi and Dairah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jingle hell in a nutshell:

GIFTS! FOR EVERYONE!

NO WAIT, SCRATCH THAT, GIFTS FOR NO ONE. That can be just as much of a gift too, if you don't like gifts.

A bastardized version of a quote from Lord Sheogorath, Elder Scrolls 4, Oblivions

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 pm
"Oh my gosh, Ma, I love this time of year!" Psykgi enthused as she entered the cacophany of the mega complex with all of it's teeming masses of trolldom. It was a beautiful display of culture and psychology, with selfish survival pitted against a desire to procure the best gifts. It was a melting pot of minds... but most of all, it was a whole lot of intense fun.

Ma'am chittered unhappily, clustering close to Psykgi. She did not like this. Too much could happen in such a crowd, and there were so many scents everywhere. Her antennae waved wildly on hundreds of roach heads as she picked out scent after scent and classified it - threat, or non threat.

"Hmm! Now where should I start?!" Psykgi said, ignoring her lusus' distress. Ma was always a little distressed, after all. She looked at her list, her key to who to butter up and who to not bother with. "Isn't that always the question?" she commented happily to her lusus.

Ma'am had no questions, only concerns.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:11 pm
"Whawhawhawha- MooMoo! Come back!" A three-horned three-tailed Moobeast lusus charged through the crowd, parting it. A young orangeblood troll followed, flailing and panicking. Finally, the lusus stopped and gave the troll a nudge forward, nearly sending her slamming into Psykgi's backside. "Gah! Sorry about that! She didn't run you over, did she? She like to make sure I've got a clear path... I just hope she doesn't hurt anyone..." Dairah looked Psykgi over, somewhat relieved to see someone one hemospectrum rung below her wandering the shopping center. Now, she didn't consider there to be a huge difference between reds and oranges, so she wouldn't pick on any redbloods, but still... small mercies and all that.

"You're shopping at the Megacomplex too? Good luck! You're gonna need it. Me too. I mean, look at all these people..." Dairah sucked in a breath and clenched her fist, steeling herself. Hopefully she could get a good bargain on a good haul. MooMoo nudged her again, seeing that she was nervous.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm
Sami-Fire

Ma'am screeched something multi-voiced and anxious as a charging moobeast occurred. Psykgi, of course got out of the way, not particularly caring about the dead roaches left in the moobeast's wake, or the upset swarm now crawling on the walls, storefronts, and other places. She watched it go and turned back to the crowd. Somehow, it seemed right at home amidst the chaos.

"Oop!" she said as someone bumped into her. She turned around to see the moobeast apparently shoving it's charge at her. She gave her a big smile - and why not? She could be friendly and vicious, too, if she wanted to be. The two were not "Hi there! I definitely am!" Psykgi surveyed the crowd and the din of shouting and clanging and gog knew what else!

"There sure are a lot of people, but gosh... we make our own luck, you know?" she eyed the child and her lusus. "Say," she said, calculatively, "Would your Ma mind doing that again? It'll come in handy..." Ah, she was getting ahead of herself! "Gosh, sorry, I should ask: Do you want to team up? Two trolls and two lusii... gosh, we'll be much more likely to get the things on our lists!"

It would also give her a chance to observe a lowblood - not lower than her, obviously, that was impossible, but someone below teal. She did not often have a chance to observe them in person, especially not outside of the Rehab center. A consequence of living in her fantastic city, she supposed!

It would also be fun. Games should always be played with others, after all...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:31 pm
HP: 39/40

Present Count: 1 huge

"We make our own luck, huh..." Dairah mulled the sentence over and decided she liked how it felt. Moomoo mooed softly and nudged Dairah back to attention. "Oh? Um, sure! Teaming up sounds like a great idea! And I'm sure Moomoo will help us through. Won't you?" The snort her lusus gave seemed reassuring enough. "See? I think so. Can I have a look at your list? That'll let me know what to keep an eye out for while I'm running around-"

Unfortunately, Moomoo didn't give Dairah a chance to look at the other troll's list. Mooing loudly, she charged forward, parting the crowd once more. "Ack! Oh no! Um, um, if you see me near anything that's on your list, holler and I'll grab it for you! I'll do the same!" With that, the young troll pursued her lusus, clutching her list tightly.

A very large crate was just barely peeking out from behind some marked down clothing; hey, the crate could be handy for storing things, so Dairah plopped it into her cart with quite some effort.

DraconicFeline
Thought I'd start rolling- let me know if this is okay!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:58 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha
HP 18/20

CURRENTLY SHOPPING AT: Megacomplex!
PRESENTS EARNED: 1 small

Yesss, a mutually beneficial partnership. That was the best kind, unless it was the fun sort of rivalry partnership. That had it's merits.

But this... Psy quickly clutched her list to her chest protectively and barrelled along behind the little orangeblood and her rampaging lusus, holding back a wild laugh as she went headfirst and full speed into the fray... Was fun.

She spotted an item on her list - a fluffy thing for one of Leeroy's hamsters. The little guys deserved presents too, after all! Apparently, though, Nummcorp products were very in and it was a rat (gerbil?) race to the last toy. "That fluffy gerbil hat toy!" Psykgi said, reaching for it, "A little help... Oh, wait never mind!" she shouted cheerily as the moobeast cleared a path. She plunked it into her basket, "I've got it! Just let me know if you need me to reach something for you!"

sami-fire
Sharing 4 of the damage with mama moo moo razz

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm
HP: 29/40 (-4 from damage split, -6 from current roll)

Shop: Megacomplex

Present Count: 1 huge, 1 small

"Okay, thank you!" Dairah called over to Psykgi as she scuttled through the crowd to find her next gift. A mug caught her eye; that could be helpful for tea, soup, and other microwavable liquid things. Unfortunately, it was on the top shelf. Why would anyone put a mug on the top shelf?! That just guaranteed that it would fall and break if something hit the shelves. She tried in vain to reach the mug, but alas, her hand came up just short. "Um, I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer, like, now! I need this mug, and... um... yeah! I can't reach it!" Moomoo's attention seemed to be more on warding off oncoming traffic, which was a small relief to her charge. The lusus might have considered headbutting the shelves and causing everything to fall over.

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:12 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha
HP 15/20

PRESENTS EARNED: 2 small

Ah - there was a badass prosthetic decal! Yes - perfect. She knew exactly where that could go. She shoved her way through a gaggle of trolls to get it, her hair and clothes mussed from the effort.

"Hmm? Oh!" Yes, her offer. Psykgi spotted the mug, just a bit further than she could normally go. "Hang on -" she said, climbing up on the shelves, "Aha!" she said, grabbing the mug and hanging percariously on the shelves before letting herself fall down. "Got it!" she said, laughing. This was so much fun.

"Hey - bath supplies. Lets go that way!" she said, pointing to a slightly smelly aisle. Not for herself, of course, but she knew some people who would appreciate it...

Sami-Fire

Moomoo takes 3 damage?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:23 pm
HP: 22/40 (-3 from damage split, -4 from roll)

Shop: Megacomplex

Present Count: 1 huge, 1 small, 1 large

Dairah gasped when she saw how Psykgi was hanging. She could have brought the whole set of shelves down on both of them! Fortunately, that didn't happen, and Dairah got to claim her mug. "Thank you!" She popped it into her cart. When Psykgi suggested the bath supplies aisle, she had to think about it, but ultimately, she decided to follow the older troll. "Okay, sure! Moomoo needs new scrubby brushes anyway."

The orangeblooded troll scurried down the aisle, looking for scrubby brushes with soft bristles so that Moomoo wouldn't get feisty about them being too rough. On the way, she discovered a new showerhead! It had several different ways of spraying water. She quickly snapped it up, thinking maybe she could try to attach it to her hose and use it to water the plants and bathe Moomoo in one go. Handy?

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 am
Quote:
Psykgi Mentha
HP 9/20

PRESENTS EARNED: 3 small

Psykgi fought through the crowds, finally coming through to a promising set of shelves, her hair mussed and a new bruise forming on her arm.

"Damn!" she exclaimed, as she could only find a few tiny bitty bars of soap left on the shelves. She grabbed them all just for the hell of it and pushed her way back, much easier this time, and offered Dairah a few of the bars to . "I'm not sure if that was worth the trouble, but ah well!" She grinned, "Kind of fun, though."

Sami-Fire

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:41 pm
Dairah looked at her cart, then to Psykgi. "Yeah, I agree with that. Are you okay? You look kinda trampled." She nudged an item in her cart so that it wasn't squishing something else. "Think we should call it a night? I think I've got everything I need. I don't think a few showerheads and soap bars are worth dying for at this moment."

DraconicFeline
Rolling phased out! Maybe we can end this soon too?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 pm
Sami-Fire

"Oof - yeah," Psykgi said, falling in line next to Dairah, "I think I'm done. Gosh, though, this was crazy!" and fun! She ran fingers through her hair, tidying it up a bit, "Do you think we can clear a path to the registers?" she peered into the crowds "I can't even see where the line begins and where it ends!"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 am
"Lemme see," Dairah said, looking between her lusus and the lines. Unsure of what else to do, she gave Moomoo a whack on the rump, and the moobeast gave a protracted moo of discontent before surging forward to clear a path. "Quick, let's go, before she changes her mind and comes back!"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 pm
Sami-Fire

"Excellent!" Psykgi said, resisting the urge to clap with the whole... basket in her hands. "Lets go!"

It was sort of hilarious to see how the moobeast parted the crowds - her lusus just couldn't do it, and didn't want to. Psy understood - she wouldn't have it any other way - but sometimes she wished that there was a little more oomph to the swarm...

Oh well.

She could buy her gifts.

"Was nice meeting you!" Psykgi said cheerily, as they left, "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to ask - what was your name?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items