Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh what's fun it is to ride
On shopping cart to Hell!
EVENT!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:32 pm
Eridia let a hearty squeal once she arrived to the mall. Seeing all those 12th pedigree sales, it was a dream! Not that she couldn't afford anything, but the trill to get good stuff at cheaper prices was too good to pass up. The highblood pushed her way in, not really minding if she was being graceful or not. She was determined to get tons of gifts for herself. She was a good troll this sweep after all!!

Where was the best place to start? There were just too many good options!! The only problem was the mass of trolls fighting for goods it'd get a bit tricky to do some shopping solo... Not that she hadn't encounter something similar, but she couldn't afford breaking a heel again. So the teen scurried around as fast as she could, hoping to find the best shop to shop!!

Leon_a_darkangel
o uo/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:50 pm
Voscil had told Reemus she planned to shop without him. Some of the gift ideas she had in mind included him, and her friends. That meant she needed to be ALONE and brave the crowds. Dressed as Sparky, that wasn't really a problem. The sheer volume of trolls clambering around for sweet deals was. Voscil had picked up a job working at a mall a few days a week. Using her powers to travel to the location was no problem, it was mostly to help with the income of Beetles now and then. That meant she could afford to spend a little on not only herself and chosen gifties..but maybe the kids back home? Who knew, she'd figure it out after going shopping.

Glancing at all the different options Voscil pursed her lips inconsideration. There were so many choices to pick from! She wasn't really sure where to start. As she walked around, Voscil wasn't watching where she was going. The lightning psionic collided with a troll going about their merry way in a hustled fashion. The static electricity around the girl tingled the air as she gasped in surprise.

"Woopse! Sorry!" She called out sheepishly. The site of the teen before her gave her pause.

ImaginationParadise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:34 pm
"Oof!! HEY! Are you blind or--" Eridia breath was taken away as she collided with someone and her hair because a poofy updo moments after. The highblood ran her fingers through her hair, not believing that her hair was w-was... Beautifully regal. Hadn't this happened to her before? Oh, she remembered this troll! If the highblood would have bumped with a stranger, she would've yelled at them, but this was actually a decent troll-- for a lowblood.

"Sparky? OH MY GOG!! It's been quite a long time!" She stood up and dusted her dress off. "Really darling, you should watch where you're going!" Eridia said bitter-sweetly and got a good look at her FLARP acquaintance. "What are you doing here? Trying to snatch some 12th deals I presume?" She looked at the crowd, trying to get inside one of the biggest shops. "If that's where you're going, I'm wishing you luck. They seem to be savages!!"

Leon_a_darkangel

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:01 pm
Voscil Torgny
Current HP: 14/20
Currently Shopping: Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
Presents Earned
Small: 1
Medium: N/A
Large: N/A
Huge: N/A

Quote:
Gain 1 small present / Lose 6 hp
You've found a mug with 'Worlds Goatest Lusus" on it. Hurrah.

Voscil looked at the other troll with a wide eye'd doe-like expression. She hadn't expected to see Eridia here! Although the idea of the purpleblood shopping for the latest and greatest at a discount rate seemed fitting. The other had a taste for glamor and all things fancy and regal. Last time after the flarp contest during Bloodfest she'd helped style the other girl's hair..like a servant of sorts. It was kind of weird, but hadn't been an unpleasant exchange. She had humiliated the other in a lesser way during the Flarp session by playing in character to a T. Now, it seemed based on the other's expression the static applied resulted in a favorable outcome. Which Voscil found amusing, and helped her case in making friends with the other. The fact she was a wanted criminal..she had to be careful. At least disguised she felt it was okay to let her gaurd down. Eridia wasn't so bad for a highblood.

She did feel a bit guilty that she knew her only as Sparky..but it wasn't all that terrible. Right now they had a festive merry hell before them to contend with. It was oh-so thrilling really.

"Heyyy!" She replied sheepishly as she got back up, and dusted herself off a bit adjusting her beanie. "Yup. After some sweet deals, decided to check things out." Hearing the other call the other shoppers savages the yellowblood looked thoughtful. During their last meeting she'd also confessed to her she was a yellowblood..just to avoid confusion if anything every came up and she bled. All the rebels had been talked to sternly by Byakko before the Space Race mission had been laid out.

"You wanna go together? Look!! They have a mega complex even!" Voscil beamed at her companion. Reaching for her hand she tugged at it. "Come on!" She offered before letting go and moving inside. Right out in the open was a small mug which she promptly grabbed as a troll slammed into her causing her to back up as she glared at them. "Hey if anyone gives you a bad time I'll shock 'em ok?" She huffed, rubbing her now sore arm as she held up her find for the other to have a look see at. "I dunno, it seems okay?" She laughed then.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 pm
HP: 14/20
Shopping @: Dry and Wet Goods Megacomplex
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 1
MEDIUM:
LARGE:
HUGE:

It had been quite a while since Eridia last saw Sparky. The lowblood proved to be fun and obviously knew about high hairstyle fashion by making her hair royally poofy from time to time. Eridia battered her eyes at her and smiled. Shopping with someone always felt so nice, she should know from the ntype she and Frossa went out. "Ooh sure!! Shopping alone is boring, and a decent highblood can't be in a public place on their own!" She giggled, letting the other hold her hand as they were face to face with the chaos. Seeing a random nobody push Sparky, Eridia glared at they walked away.

"SO RUDE UGH!" She said, not imagining if someone ever dared to do that to her. Hah, as if, they'd get culled. "Thank you darling, I'll watch your back as well! No one dares to touch a highblood, so if something like this happens again, I won't let them go easily." Thank gog she always had her daggers with her. The highblood giggled once more at the sight of the mug her companion had found.

"It's alright I guess, however I think you could find something... Hold on for a second." Eridia took the yellowblood's hand again and rushed inside, consumer senses were tingling. Pushing their way through, the teen managed to find a fluffy ball on a chain. It looked expensive and she did like expensive things on sale.

"Feast your eyes on this!! Isn't it gorgeous?!" She squealed.

leon_a_darkangel

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:28 pm
Voscil Torgny
Current HP: 10/20
Currently Shopping: Military Surplus Outlet
Presents Earned
Small: 4

Quote:
Gain 3 small presents / Lose 4 hp
These three sticks of 'travel crunch' have expiry dates printed on their fading wrappers. The words are so old they're illegible.

Oddly, her hand in hers wasn't entirely alien, if anything it was pleasant. It wasn't like holding hands with Reemus. The toll, heavier set highblood earned a bright smile from the psionic in the moment. They'd watch the other's back while the holiday madness was underway. "I don't like shopping alone either generally so this works." She agreed with a nod.

Voscil had barely avoided the troll that barreled past her like a freight train that could smell discounts. At least Eridia had her back, she appreciated it as the girl wore a hint of a small almost smug smile. No one was going to mess with them! Vos was willing to smack around a few holiday shoppers if it meant keeping either one of them safe. Why not. In truth, even Vos was surprised by the sheer volume of bodies moving about. It was a mad house!

"Girl this place is awful let's try one a little less packed we can always come back for the big goods..but that IS really cute ah!" It was fluffy, and reminded her of the other girl’s hair. She giggled as the other girl squealed. Moving them along, she paused at the Military Supply store, finding herself three crunch wrap bars with questionable dates. Food was food she didn't care. Vos's stomach rumbled as she looked at Eridia sheepishly.

"Apparently my stomach is reminding me it's lunch time soon hehe." She tucked the goods into her cart anyway, having offered to push it for the both of them.

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 pm
HP: 10/20
Shopping @: Military Surplus Outlet
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 1
MEDIUM: 1
LARGE:
HUGE:

yeah this place gotta have nicer service  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 pm
Voscil Torgny
Current HP: 7/20
Currently Shopping: Military Surplus Outlet
Presents Earned
Small: 7

Quote:
Gain 3 small presents / Lose 3 hp
You find three nice polished corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination devices. How handy.

Voscil could have fought with the crowd. She was competitive by nature, but just being able to enjoy her friend's company was pleasant she had to admit. Sure Eridia didn't know the truth of her being a wanted criminal, but for right now that was alright. Shopping with a friend made things seem balanced enough. The only reason she'd held off going diving in after more things in the mega complex was to make their first shopping trip together a little less like hell. The idea of either one of them being stampeded to death was not on Voscil’s list of agenda tonight. While she had meant she'd look out for her highblood's wellbeing, Vos was only one troll against a swarming horde of bodies.

A smile was on the girls face, especially as the other mentioned a good place to eat later. Her eyes gleamed with mirthful delight. "Really?" She asked in an excited hushed whisper accompanied by electricty fizzling the air around the girl. Luckily she'd let go of Eri's hand to examine the candy. "Sure thing, I'm game if you are." Maybe if she carried her bags Voscil could talk the other into going half on the meal. "Right? I dunno, it works either way." The yellowblood laughed.

Poking around with her, Voscil leaned in when she showed her the books. Her eyes widened a little in consideration. "Ah, I would drown but it'd be amusing to try I guess?" She shook her head, the topic of food was a near and dear one to her heart no matter the method of ingestion. "You never know, they have a rocking deal price wise." Speaking of what was that in a pile near her?

Glancing at it, Vos lifted up a package of three nice polished corkscrew/grenade disarmer/toothbrush combination devices. "Ooo I wanted a new toothbrush anyway why not." This was much more laid back, it gave Vos a chance to zip from one spot to the next to help both trolls find some of the better loot in the mixture. Sweat trickled down her brow, shopping was sure a lot of work. She didn't mind however, pushing a cart around and carrying bags was still hard labor.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 pm
HP: 7/20
Shopping @: Military Surplus Outlet
Gifts Earned:
SMALL: 4
LARGE:
HUGE:  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 pm
Voscil Torgny
Current HP: 1/20
Currently Shopping: Giggle's Mirthland
Presents Earned
Large: 2

Quote:
Gain 2 large presents / Lose 6 hp
You drag two giant, troll-sized, stuffed clown dolls down to the front. These are great purchases.

Voscil felt the hair on the back of her neck bristle as the purplblood mentioned her shoe had been lost in the fray. For all the good deal hunting Voscil was finding, she did find it annoying to think a crazed shopper might end up taking sometroll's shoe. Scanning the crowd, Voscil excused herself for a moment. Moving the way Eridia had come, the lightning psionic ducked past a few trolls as they made their way towards Giggle's. A greenblood was looking smug as they tried to put on the highblood's shoe onto their own foot out of curiosity.

Grabbing the shoe from them, Voscil swatted the troll in question before dashing off leaving the bewilidered troll shocked. Returning to Eridia, she offered her the shoe back. "Nah girl, here you go." Blushing faintly suddenly Voscil realized she'd ignored the purpleblood's question from earlier hyped up to be shopping. "Oh..by the way? I read a lot of comics. Actiony stuff, but romance is fun too." She confessed. "I love reading rom paradies..especially when they do fantasy flarp events." "Sparky" winked as if it shouldn't be a surprise.

After a moment, Vos raised up on her tip toes, curious about the display near the Military Store. "Ooohhh...is that a clown?" She mused thoughtfully leaning over to poke at one of them as they more or less land slided on top of her leaving her to contend with the large gifts.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 pm
HP: 2/20
Shopping @: Giggle's Mirthland
Gifts Earned:
LARGE:2
HUGE:

“Ooooh!! Thanks darling!” She said, taking her shoe back and strapping it back on. Eridia looked back t Sparky as she answered her question. So she liked comics, huh? “Sounds interesting to read, never tried reading action packed stories before." She might have a couple of boxes filled with comics back in her hive. She did remember purchasing some during her kid years and more since they were in sale but never read them. That would be a nice gift. Holy mother of Gog… She was thinking selfless for once. It felt… weird.

Her pump biscuit, which she thought it was two sizes too small, must’ve grown at least three sizes that night. At Giggle Mirthland, Eridia was amazed by the clown merchandise. From adorable to outright creepy, everything seemed like a nice buy! The purpleblood turned around to see if Sparky had found anything, which to her surprise, it landslided on her!

Eridia did her best to suppress her giggles but couldn’t! It was just too funny! At least she did pushed away the clown pulses on and help the low blood get on her feet. “Caaaareful~” She teased. Out of the corner of her eyes, Eridia spotted a deal. She quickly went towards it and claimed three clown paintings. Sad clown on velvet 1, 2 and 3. Ooh, delightful! 

“Look at these Sparks! They’d look nice on my art block!"  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm
Voscil Torgny
Current HP: 0/20
Currently Shopping: Giggle's Mirthland
Presents Earned
Large: 4

Quote:
Gain 2 large presents / Lose 6 hp
You drag two giant, troll-sized, stuffed clown dolls down to the front. These are great purchases.

Voscil seemed pleased with herself as the other was excited about getting her shoe back. Who wanted to spend all that time walking around a mall without one?! Voscil had figured it was in good spirits to return the purpleblood her shoe, seeing as she could only imagine the other didn't want her foot trampled on. "No worries!" She smiled a bit sheepish-like. "Oh they are worth it, all kinds of great troll heroes to read about. It's actually pretty neat depending on what you read. I've never read to much romance stuff." She mused thoughtfully.

For the first time in awhile, she felt almost like a kid again. Being among the happy wacky, and down right scary merchandise certainly kept things lively. Although the landslide of toy clowns was nearly endless. Even with Eridia's help, two more found there way to the psionic. A vengeful squeak and a honk sounded off as she climbed out of the rubble. Some of the kids could use these as punching/kicking devices she was sure. Or to play with, she wouldn't judge.

What would her matesprite like? The thought made her blush. She also wanted to get something for Eridia...she seemed like the type to want a new romance novel about some lord sweeping another off it's feet. She'd have to poke around! Her funds were limited, but she planned to add the purpleblood to her list along with her friends. Out of breathe however, Voscil panted a bit in a daze. Zipping over to her friend, her stomach rumbled in protest from all the energy spent. She'd been pushed around, shoved and bumped into constantly.

"I'm trying..trust me!!" She giggled shaking her head in dismay. "Ooo those paintings are cute..they look like they are sad and want something." Vos pursed her lips thoughtfully. "You should get 'em if you think so!" The yellowblood encouraged helping her gather them up. "Anything else while we are here? I'm at my limits!" She teased with a small chuckle. "I plan to power shop some more after." She confirmed however, once she got her breathe back it would be back to power shopping with a little refueling.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:31 pm
HP: 0/20
Shopping @: Giggle's Mirthland
Gifts Earned:
MEDIUM: 4
LARGE:2
HUGE:

Eridia laughed once more as the toys once again landed on the other. She was feeling drained because of all this mall madness. “Not really…” A little snack wouldn’t hurt at all after she found another… deal?

“Oooh!! Found something!!” The teen looked through a pile and found three comically oversized, patched sports coats with plastic flowers in the button hole. They were cute, really cute!! She couldn’t help but slip one on and showing it to Sparky.

Surely, it looked fabulous on her!! “Hey, look!! Honk.” She giggled and offered one to the other. “I think I’ve had enough for now. Not at my limit but I’m just tooooo exhausted!!” Eridia exclaimed dramatically. 

“Let me show you the place I talked to you about earlier, they serve such amazing dishes Sparky! You’ll love it!!” Her stomach grumbled as she thought about the food they sold.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items