Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:17 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Elidae's words touched him a way that made his pump biscuit ache. It was not wholly a bad ache though. Warmth spread through his chest. The corners of his mouth twitched. Without thinking of what he was doing, Kursha slid away from the door and stepped towards Elidae. Slowly, carefully, he slipped his arms around her. Head bowed, he rested his forehead on the top of hers.

“Thank you,” he whispered after a moment, hugging her tight. He breathed in deeply. “I like you a lot too.” His fingers curled into the yellowblood's back, as though to never let go.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:18 am
    As Kursha approached her, Elidae kept her eyes on him. She did not move or breathe. She felt his arms wrap around her, and warmth then surrounded her from the inside and out. Inhaling slowly, she closed her eyes as he pressed his forehead to hers, gravitating towards him naturally. The beat of her bloodpusher increased and she remained silent, but in response her arms promptly wrapped around him and hugged him back just as tight. A tingle ran down her spine as he spoke. She slipped her head down into the crook of his neck and buried her face against his collarbone, leaning in to be closer to him. Her lips broke out into a smile paired with a murmur of bliss. "I'm glad."

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Eyes closed almost as tightly as he held Elidae, Kursha fought back the oncoming waves of emotion. He might have had better luck trying to stop a tidal wave. His fingers found a lock of Elidae's hair and he clenched it in a fist. Twice he considered speaking, but his throat had sealed up. No words would come. Even had he been able to speak, what would he say? Where would he begin?

Wanted. That word meant so much to him. Not tolerated, not required, but wanted. She had come after him, despite seeing him at his worst. Their first meeting had not been a fluke, and nor had the following. All this time, he had buried his true self for fear of frightening her away. She had already seen it though. Of course she had. God, he was such an idiot.

“I never...” His voice cracked. He tried again. “I never wanted to make you upset. You're... It's just that... I've been burned before and...” Kursha's voice trailed as his jaw clenched. He breathed in Elidae's hair, trying to ignore the burning in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 am
    Elidae felt the hard shell of the troll in her arms begin to dissolve. The grip on her intensified; he held her as if he was afraid she would disappear. They stood in silence together, feeling a special kind of peace.

Initially meeting him as a bloody mess, broken and beaten to the point where repair appeared impossible, Elidae knew. He made bad decisions. He had done bad things. He might have just been bad period. But Elidae wanted to see the light. She wanted to see the light and to spread it to who he was beneath what he only wanted others to see- and who he could be. Despite the numerous warnings, she felt drawn and determined. She had to lead him in a better direction. It was fate that lead her to him in the tunnels. It wasn't the scars, the broken bones, or the sharp tongue. His spirit was broken. And he finally allowed her in to mend.

As he tried to speak, Elidae's biscuit broke. She made a low hum, shifting against him and carefully pulling away from him, but remaining in the embrace. "Hey... It's okay. Everything is okay!" Gently, she held the side of his face, running her thumb over the tattoos and scars on his cheek. She looked into his eyes, and spoke slowly. "Kursha, I will never do anything to hurt you."

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:20 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

As Elidae began to pull away, Kursha opened his eyes with a flicker of fear. The yellowblood did not leave him however. She placed her hand against his cheek and stared into his eyes. Kursha allowed their eyes to meet. Within her soft and steady gaze, he felt a sense of calm... safety. There was nothing else in Alternia like it.

Some of the rigidness in his body dissipated. He relaxed his hold on Elidae, though did not release her entirely. His mouth quirked in the beginnings of his signature grin, though it settled into something gentler. “You're...” His eyes drifted, naturally seeking refuge some place elsewhere. He caught himself and returned his gaze to Elidae. Kursha took in a breath.

“You're amazing,” he said. He spoke before he could change his mind. His tone suggested perhaps something more, but those words hesitated in his throat. Their hesitation cost them. Kursha swallowed them down before they could escape. “Really, truly amazing,” he continued, feeling like a loser, but for now that was all he could do. Some day he would tell her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 am
    As her eyes lit up, Elidae's lips widened into a bright smile and a soft, affectionate laugh. "Really? You think that? I think you're amazing, too!" She replied, bouncing on her heels. It seemed as though he had more to say, but nothing more came. That was okay. She could be patient. For now, she too had something she wanted to say- or rather suggest. Elidae bit her lip.

"Um... Kursha?" Stepping back, she made sure to allow room for what she was going to bring up. "I've been sort of thinking... a lot. Quite a lot actually. For a while. Um. Welll not for a while a while, but you know what I mean! Uhh!" Fidgeting and shifting her stance, Elidae curled her fingers against Kursha's arms, then drummed them, as her eyes flitted around the room searching. She was stalling. Her chest rose as she took a deep breath. Somehow, this felt more difficult than actually telling him her feelings. Her hands gently came down and seeked his own, and she held his hands in hers.

"Well, you know! I mean- I like you, you like me. A buncha other good stuff. Do you think... maybe we could... be...?" She trailed off with a hopeful tone, however suddenly feeling insecure as she found his gaze once again. What if he didn't get it? Or worse- what if he got it and her wanting for a moirallegiance was unrequited. She swallowed hard, awaiting his reaction.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

At Elidae's words Kursha flushed with pleasure and his mouth parted in a smile that went all the way up into his eyes. She thought he was amazing. The yellowblood had given him more than peace of mind; she had given him something to believe in. Somewhere, someone thought he was amazing. But not just anyone. To him, she...

“Kursha?”

Blinking, Kursha released Elidae from his embrace. As she spoke, fumbling for her words, He allowed his face to settle into its usual neutral position. Her hesitant manner brought a whole new array of emotions forward. Internally he tried to keep calm, but his pulse quickened. He bit his tongue as he waited for her to finish. Then, when she trailed off, his blood pusher seemed to stop. His hands tightened around Elidae's of their own accord.

She wanted them... him... to be her...

“Kismeses?” Kursha finished aloud. He grinned down at the yellowblood, mouth stretched so wide it seemed in danger of falling off his face. After a pause he broke off laughing, shoulders hitched, at Elidae's stunned expression. “No, not really,” he interjected. “I'm just... well... you know.” He averted his gaze to the ceiling and let out a huff of air. When he returned to meet Elidae's eyes a second later his expression was apologetic. His bloodpusher was racing, but he took a leap.

“If you mean something along the lines of a moirallegiance...” he began. He gave Elidae's hands a squeeze, then closed the distance between them. Shutting his eyes, he rested his forhead against Elidae's. Her skin felt warm against his own. “I couldn't be happier.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 am
    With a tightening grip, she hung onto his every word. Of course, his joke had threw her off guard, even provoking a laugh of disbelief. She enjoyed it though. As he closed in on her, she looked up and searched his face, trusting and eager. Feeling him press against her forehead, she closed her eyes as well, with her lips pulling into a wide smile of complete and utter happiness. His words… he knew.

Finally.

Her pusher raced, but she welcomed the sense of excitement and security. After a moment, the yellowblood seemed to wiggle with exultant energy, unable to stop herself from acting on it. “Yes!” Throwing all her weight in, Elidae suddenly threw her arms around Kursha’s neck and pulled him into a tight, enthusiastic embrace, twirling them in the process. A swell of undeniable and positive emotion enveloped every inch of her and dissipated everything else in the world around them. Tears of joy sprung at the corners of her eyes. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” She couldn’t have been happier either.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 am
And fin!

User Image

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash