Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calida visits Tzofia during the jubilee to give her mooncakes, cookies, cocoa and a friendly chat.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:08 am
Calida hummed merrily as she walked across the beach to her friend's hive. She hadn't seen Tzofia since the tower falling. Part of that was because she had to recover and the other part was because she had a business to run. BUt, that night Cali had no business to run and so decided to pay her good friend a visit. Though she wondered if Tzofia would want to see her at all. Calida adjusted her basket as Mami alighted down on the sands nearby. Once she knew for sure everything was ready, she knocked on the door. "Tzofia! It's me, Cali! Are you home? I brought you something!" She called out cheerfully, with any luck Tzofia wasn't traumatized enough to be frightened by a friend.

kitsuneAura

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:23 pm
Tzofia startled at the sound of a knock, heart fluttering into overtime with the sudden surge of fear that came alongside the surprise. She snapped shut the journal she'd been going over to make sure she hadn't left out any detail of her meeting with a new troll, and sat up straight, listening closely. She relaxed just slightly as she recognized the voice, but still had to stamp down on the thoughts that followed after, wondering what Calida wanted, if this was a trick, if-

But no, that wasn't being fair and she needed to stop. Calida had been her friend since before, and visiting didn't mean anything bad. Letting someone into her hive didn't have to mean anything bad. Friends. She spared a glance towards Peapop, who was very obviously waiting for her to hurry up and answer the door, and then scrambled up to do just that.

"Calida, hello." Tzofia small smile was friendly as she tugged open the door, even if it still had that nervous edge. "O-oh!" Her eyes widened at the sight of Calida's arms, but she caught herself after the gasp and opened the door wider. "Um, I mean, do you want to come in?"

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:40 pm
KitsuneAura

The sight of the purpleblood caused Calida's pumpbuscuit to skip a beat. Those wounds that ran down her face and to wherever else were particularly nasty. If it weren't for the memory of the civisect tower falling on her hadn't ran through her mind and caused her to hold her breat, Calida would probably find them amazing even fetching! but they brought back some nasty memories. But, the gasp from Tzofia and the staring at her arms did not escape the perception of the greenblood, for the time being she ignored it. Likely it was the same reason she couldn't help stare at the scars on Tzofia's face.

"Oh, that would be wonderful, yes!" Cali replied happily entering through the door and into the hive, she held the basket to her side and entered the hive. The cookies and cupcakes were a little on the messy side but otherwise maintained a colorful and definitely edible appearance. There was also a package of seeds and other assorted foods for birds. "I brought you some cupcakes and cookies, there is also some seed for peapop if he wants... I thought you could use some after what happened..." she trailed off and briefly chewed her lip in thought on how to word this without bringing up the tower. She honestly couldn't handle talking about it.

"How are you doing? I haven't seen you since... ummm..." The young greenblood tried to keep from choking up at the thought of the tower. She knew that maybe the barrage wasn't the best thing to do, but her anxiety was making it hard to control herself "I mean in a while,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:55 pm
Tzofia had to struggle not to fidget even more as Calida looked at her. Or, more specifically, at the scars. She didn't have any right to feel uncomfortable about that, after her reaction to Calida's arms, and she knew they'd both taken the damage from the same source. There was no need to bring it up specifically, to take it beyond the vagueness of 'what happened'. She was just glad the greenblood was mostly okay, or seemed to be. She was still cooking, at least, and that was as good a sign as any.

"Oh! Thank you!" Carefully closing the door behind them, she hurried around Calida to clear out a spot on the coffee table for her to place the basket on. "They look wonderful." Peapop echoed her thanks for the seed, before making himself busy in another part of the hive again. He'd be listening, though, to make sure she was socializing properly. Abruptly she realized she was still just standing there wringing her hands and fixed that by turning it into a motion for Calida to take a seat wherever she liked.

"I've been um," she swallowed hard, as incapable of thinking about the ordeal as Calida was. "Better." She paused, looking back up with a start as she realized that those words together didn't mean exactly what she was trying to say. "I mean! I've been doing better! Than...um. Before." She ducked her head, embarrassed to have messed that much up. Why couldn't she just be comfortable again, the way she'd used to be?

"What about you?"

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces